Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) (56052 Views)

Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) / Davido Clarifies his Result + Photos from His Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by hidee20(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
Congrats davido!

Hope someone who's album is forever loading will join them soon?? cheesy grin

you get bad mouth sha!!haba!!.... grin
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Spells(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
He no want fararri,he no want designers, he say na degree oh... Conjugal bro.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by goodgate: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
bola555:
he do attend lectures, as a music student you don't need 2 attend lectures everyday, I think they do av classes 2 or 3 times in a week.
you were in BU?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
Sure!!! Education is good investment...but,

why the slippers on such a special day

That's rehearsal. Didn't you see others casually dressing as well?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Paulv(m): 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
i just like this davido dude...he knows what he want nd how to getit.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Princephelar(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

That's rehearsal. Didn't you see others casually dressing as well?
God bless u jare. People too lazy to read. d post said 'pre-....'
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by steveben7(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria my country sha cheesy cheesy davido that today, he will post on twitter ''just touched down london''.....tomorrow, ''Enroute southafrica y'all turn up at the club 2nite''...next 2morow, ''just got off stage, kenya showed 2much love'' is graduating from school today Lol! What time did he have to go to classes/read his books when he is always on the road? If it was artiste like skales, yung6ix who are still upcoming after so many years. ehen i for believe! But davido as in superstar davido? Mbanu! I no gree! grin grin

Anyways i blame buhari grin grin

Gej till 2019 jare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U were sounding intelligent until u GEJ, I bet u were worse dan davido
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by GLOBALINF: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
wow! wizkid got it before him tho. wiz got his from Cyprus university which is far more prestigious....comparing these two even when uncalled for generates controversy but it gives me joy. lol
Wizkid only got an award o! He didn't attend that school.
Anyway if you want to attend the prestigious Cyprus International University, just holla us!

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by adonbilivit: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
GLOBALINF:

Wizkid only got an award o! He didn't attend that school.
Anyway if you want to attend the prestigious Cyprus International University, just holla us!
lol. shey na me sing holla at ur boy ?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by AnnieBeyonce(f): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
congratulations!!.Love you.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Princephelar:

God bless u jare. People too lazy to read. d post said 'pre-....'
Amen and thanks for the prayers.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Courageous007(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Nigeria my country sha cheesy cheesy davido that today, he will post on twitter ''just touched down london''.....tomorrow, ''Enroute southafrica y'all turn up at the club 2nite''...next 2morow, ''just got off stage, kenya showed 2much love'' is graduating from school today Lol! What time did he have to go to classes/read his books when he is always on the road? If it was artiste like skales, yung6ix who are still upcoming after so many years. ehen i for believe! But davido as in superstar davido? Mbanu! I no gree! grin grin

Anyways i blame buhari grin grin

Gej till 2019 jare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You could make a very good comedian, keep it up grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by uwa1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. This OTG Flash Drive has a dual USB, that is (Micro USB for smartphones) and (USB 2.0 for computers).

With this OTG Flash Drive, you can do the following and more;

(1) Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
(2) You can carry your files (documents) for that interview and read on your smartphone.
(3) Traveling on that long journey, then you can save films to watch, music files to listen to or document files to read.
(4) Free up space on your Smartphone with the Smartphone flash drive
(5) Backup and viewing of documents, photos or video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC.
(6) Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
(7) Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease.
(cool Supports Smart Handheld Devices (micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission.
(9) Plug and play, no cables required
And lots more....

Compatibility
(1) Compatible with most Android devices.
(2) Other Android device that do not have OTG function, can download any of these application from goggleplay so as to enable OTG Functions on their smartphones;
(a) StickMount by ChainFire
(b) USB OTG Helper
(3) Also download "Es file explorer" from Goggleplay for easy useage

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by yoged(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
In unilorin, he'll surely had extra year and am sure microscope can't even see his cgpa
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Jibsonified(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
tempex88:
Wow..."looks like no one sends him sef. The guy is a great guy choosing not to abandon school despite the fame and money he got through music and from his parent.

He staged d pix... How else was he snapped at so many angles. He simply just made sure it look like nobody send him... and it's a normal thing to do, those on the whatever queue will have to pose as if there is no cam following them.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by seunfape(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:

i tire o.maybe there is no money to buy shoe.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by itxtoff(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/06/exclusive-photos-davido-to-graduate-from-babcock-in-24-hours/
that's why am his number 1 fan, I know some guys who won't stand under that sun as he is doing.
O.B.O
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by comelylady(f): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why are they all wearing slippers?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Mourin(f): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
OBO, Congrats
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by simdam500(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Big congrats
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
Congrats David adeleke..... grin This FTC sweet o grin
how sweet undecided
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Gorrila?
grin Golden Gorrila grin
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by digitsolution: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
I really do admire this dude despite all the money and fame and all that comes with it, he is really down to earth. Congrats anyways.

Anyways do contact for all your branding/customization and promotional items.

Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Dreysamm195(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wh graduation? Lwkmd. . Dis 1 wey b say na gals hin go dy carry, ah no knw if in knw book self
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by toonzay(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
tempex88:
Wow..."looks like no one sends him sef. The guy is a great guy choosing not to abandon school despite the fame and money he got through music and from his parent.
who tell u say hn no abandon school?? u tnk say musicians wey dey graduate dey go sch? whr dre's money, status.... sch matters least
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by valseun(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Which course did he study?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by valseun(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Which course did he study?
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by SleazyxMaco: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Godvilla:

He's been attending lectures behind stages?
Which of the babcock Uni? The one in USA?
Idonbelivit until i see his GP score

who come get the time to de show you.
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by Mumsdtwo(m): 2:26am On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats OBO

I'm so happy for you,you better pass that Olodo boy wey no fit endure school life bcoz of music and indian hemp (called WIZKID)
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2015
congrats to u and me too
Re: Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) by scarr: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Tomfrench:

Didn't u comprehend d "in 24 hours"
Def u haven't graduated university or u graduated from d worst university cos u should know they do rehearsals before the d day.
You can see people on a queue without gowns

adonbilivit:
wow! wizkid got it before him tho. wiz got his from Cyprus university which is far more prestigious....comparing these two even when uncalled for generates controversy but it gives me joy. lol

Don't u know d diif between an honorary award and a degree?

Madmen everywhere sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.