Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Should I Protect Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should I Protect Her? (2897 Views)

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls / See What A Mother Did To Protect Her Child From The Rain While Hawking (photos) / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
My fiancee needs protection from me. The issue is this:
Her boss where she works is disturbing her either to marry her or have sex with her which he always disturb her everytime.
She told me of recent what is transferring between she and her boss. She always leave office by 8:00pm. I questioned her always but said always busy with work.
She now told me to come and be picking her from work and to protect her.
How should I protect her?
Advice needed urgently.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by chokolee12(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmm!! Still tinkin
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
you can try magun lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by SAMBARRY: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin grin
lagunna1:
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

sambarry eleniyan

ori e tobi tongue
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by SAMBARRY: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
lagunna1:

sambarry eleniyan

ori e tobi tongue
Thanks for the compliment my dear smiley
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Tashaamania(f): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
lagunna1:
grin
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Thanks for the compliment my dear smiley

Haaa! This is worrisome.
Sambarry no yab me back shocked

Omoluabi.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by SAMBARRY: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
lagunna1:

Haaa! This is worrisome.
Sambarry no yab me back shocked

Omoluabi.
I no get your time joor smiley

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I no get your time joor smiley

cheesy

I'm bored na.. Please yab me sad
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
lagunna1:
Ma what?
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by SAMBARRY: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
lagunna1:

cheesy

I'm bored na.. Please yab me sad
if you are bored go and sleep. No be me you go troll with my dear smiley

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
abdrazak:
Ma what?

Bros na joke o..
No mind me.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if you are bored go and sleep. No be me you go troll with my dear smiley

Oki, mo ti gbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by SAMBARRY: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
lagunna1:

Oki, mo ti gbo cheesy
good boy smiley
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Set him up
Let her pretend to go along with the plan with concrete text evidence then arrange to have sex with the boss and you and her show up at the planned location
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by taryour(f): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babymama1:
Set him up
Let her pretend to go along with the plan with concrete text evidence then arrange to have sex with the boss and you and her show up at the planned location

I agree with this op. In addition you can threaten to she the text evidence to his wife. BUT you run the risk of loosing your job ** your job is already on the risk anyway buy refusing his advances **

Its either you choose your man and loose your job

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Chubhie: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
abdrazak:
Her boss where she works is disturbing her either to marry her or have sex with her which he always disturb her everytime.
She told me of recent what is transferring between she and her boss. She always leave office by 8:00pm. I questioned her always but said always busy with work.
Advice needed urgently.
She's indirectly telling you to wack the guy. You either go behind her to reason with the boss and if he's not a reasonable guy wack him.

Women can be funny atimes. Don't be surprised if she finally gives in to her Boss demands and turns back to blame you for not giving the needed protection.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by veave(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
You say she is your woman?

Ok.

Why not marry her properly next weekend. Make sure you buy a ring with a very big stone. That way, you do not get to park outside anymore when you come to pick her. Rather, you walk in and say hi to her boss first, then help her with her handbag.

You did not pay for something, the other person did not pay too. And you came here to ask me how you can own what you did not pay for. Are you a thief? Both of you should be deceiving yourselves. Mtchwwwwwwwwww.

5 Likes

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by taryour(f): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
veave:

Ok.

Why not marry her properly next weekend. Make sure you buy a ring with a very big stone. That way, you do not get to park outside anymore when you come to pick her. Rather, you walk in and say hi to her boss first, then help her with her handbag.

You did not pay for something, the other person did not pay too. And you came here to ask me how you can own what you did not pay for. Are you a thief? Both of you should be deceiving yourselves. Mtchwwwwwwwwww.

Eod. LWKMD. Chai, nairaland is never boring. Lol
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
abdrazak:
Advice needed urgently.

No mind her. N'a wayo she dey do. She wants you to hurry up with the wedding plans grin

Nigerian women, na their way be dat

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by zemaye: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Chai Chillisauce the girl offend u ni shocked
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2015
veave:

Ok.

Mind you veave, I have been giving the authority over her by her family. We are just like a married couple.
The worst part is that her boss knows me vividly and he is married too.
I dont even know what to do. I'm scared that she might later succummed to her boss and blame it on me for not protecting her.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Chubhie:
She's indirectly telling you to wack the guy. You either go behind her to reason with the boss and if he's not a reasonable guy wack him.

Women can be funny atimes. Don't be surprised if she finally gives in to her Boss demands and turns back to blame you for not giving the needed protection.
That is what I'm scared of Chubie. Should I go ahead to let her boss wife aware of it or I should wait?
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Chillisauce:

No mind her. N'a wayo she dey do. She wants you to hurry up with the wedding plans grin

Nigerian women, na their way be dat
Wedding We always discuss on that always.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2015
zemaye:
Chai Chillisauce the girl offend u ni shocked

Not really. She no wan lose at both end.
she just wants the guy to know if the boss sack her, he dare not back out of the wedding plans.
what does a mature woman working in a formal office need protection for. She be small pikin? Is that how she will be calling her husband for every dike and Harry that asks her out?
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Chubhie: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2015
abdrazak:

That is what I'm scared of Chubie. Should I go ahead to let her boss wife aware of it or I should wait?
Depends on what value you place on her. How much is she worth to you? Is she your sunshine,your world?

You can deliberately refuse to play her games and let her slip away if she's not worth the stress but, if that lady is your world-A world you built with your hands-hmmm. I can give you ideas to reclaim your world both legal, metaphysical and otherwise.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Chubhie:
Depends on what value you place on her. How much is she worth to you? Is she your sunshine,your world?

You can deliberately refuse to play her games and let her slip away if she's not worth the stress but, if that lady is your world-A world you built with your hands-hmmm. I can give you ideas to reclaim your world both legal, metaphysical and otherwise.
After God & my parent, she is the one. She is my world and everything. You know what I mean.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Chubhie: 6:40am On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

After God & my parent, she is the one. She is my world and everything. You know what I mean.
Good you've got something worth fighting for though, I maintain that the best form of defence is to stay out of range. As long as your lady is still visible to her boss he will be getting more hardened hard-on the more she continues to put up a front. This is natural-more like a sublime catch me if you can massage to her boss.

This is where you come in. Distort the signals and shake the boss into reality cos once a mans loins is locked on a potential prey he becomes unreasonable until he off loads the fire that burnth.

The how's? You've got to send the boss a message. You will start by dropping your lady off to work, popping in unannounced some afternoons to check on her and coming to pick her from work. Dress nice smell nice and make a friendly impression on her co workers in the office. Make them like your style.

Next who is the boss wife? You have to know her and study her but don't let her in. If possible seduce her with your charm but let their be distance for the idea is to let your boss see or know you know who the wife is.

Is the boss the church going type? The elders and deacons in church? The pastors friend? You shall adopt whichever church he attends from this moment. You will sit closer to him where he can see you in church. Be ready for awkward moments when the pastor is preaching on infidelity.

The first stage is to distort signal and shake him into reality and put heats on him. He wants to operate in darkness on code and you will be an angel of light by turning on the lights.

How well you did in the first stage will give you an upper negotiating power once he's reasonable and calls for a sit down.

Downside- if it is a one man business and you over do and turns the heat too much he will wake up one day and sack your babe. Careful study of the boss will give you a feel of the nature of a man he is before you proceed.

This is the time to be closer to your woman and extract all details you need to fashion out your best formations without her knowing your intentions. May the gods be with you and empower you to reclaim your world. I'm cheering for you Bro.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by pickabeau1: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Why all this long thing on set up and meeting the wife and boss etc

Marry the woman, impregnate her and be done with it
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Moana(f): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Put her in a cage
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2015
abdrazak:

Mind you veave, I have been giving the authority over her by her family. We are just like a married couple.
The worst part is that her boss knows me vividly and he is married too.
I dont even know what to do. I'm scared that she might later succummed to her boss and blame it on me for not protecting her.
authority over her indeed. You mean you adopted her as your new kid? grin abi are we still talking about an adult lady here?

Well to the topic, it's not your job to 'protect' her as far as this kind of situation is involved. She's an adult and that comes with making life decisions. So she can decide to call his bluff and lose her job.
Whatever she finally plans to do, you may then chip in to help her if it requires two people to implement successfully.

If she's pretty she could be getting a lot of male attention anywhere she finds herself even if she leaves this job. Are you going to be running after her every time 'protecting' her from any man who tries to get down with her? You will soon get exhausted. trust me on that one.

I get that the knight in you is rising up to fend off anyone who tries to trespass on your tuff but Let her be an adult and stand up for herself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Family Who Have Been Living With Water In Their Room For The Past 5 / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg! / Women Carry Living DNA & Cells Of All Old Partners, Why You Must Stop Sex Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.