Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (51440 Views)

When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by FlySly05: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since ur marriage is legal, my brother trotle that pusssy because, it's ordained in heaven..

So what makes the marriage legal or illegal ? Please explain kind sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
ephemm:
There we go...

Pastors might say it's ungodly because the couple might be very tired & sleepy all through the church service afterwards

In my opinion:
U are married, whenever the urge comes, nack ur akpako, even if during the church service U both become fvcking hungry, go home or find the nearest comfy place and do ur thing, whatever God created is good, God is good.

Pastor God-is-good! grin
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Tbeiz: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Velocitron:
Self-righteousness will not kill you people undecided
As in.. I tire ooo. Why should this even be a question in the first place?

If possible sef, I will have nice sex in church before or after service grin. my wife na my wife!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Funmiladey(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
The verse 4 talks abt one party not having total control over his or her body, meaning sex is allowed bt it further says that except they give themselves fasting and prayer, that's the condition that can make them stay away from it, as for me sunday is a day of prayer.
opepwince:
IS HAVING SEX AS A COUPLE UNHOLY

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by musaffyan(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is not a good question at all but its very much OK todo it b4 going to church or any place of worship as long as the blist of marriage is there within both of u
One most genuine reason to do it b4 going to the church is not to get tempted by any,
So married couples are permitted to do that not boyfriends and girlfriends ok
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Elgaxton(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
niyiguy:
The question "Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or UnGodly?" is posed to Married Couple, Pastors and Religious personnel.

I personally have heard several comments about issues of having sex as couple being Godly and Un-Godly.

I am throwing this question to all readers to kindly share your thoughts around the topic "Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or UnGodly?"

Being shy of commenting shouldn't be any issue, you can as well comment anonymously.

I wish to learn from your individual comments.

Happy Sunday

culled from: http://www.sharegist.com/happy-sunday-is-having-sex-as-couple-before-going-to-church-godly-or-ungodly/

It is very very Godly according to the bible, infact what is ungodly is denying any of the parties involved of sex

1Corinthians 7:1
Now as to the matters of which you wrote me. It is well [and by that I mean advantageous, expedient, profitable, and wholesome] for a man not to touch a woman [to cohabit with her] but to remain unmarried.
2 But because of the temptation to impurity and to avoid immorality, let each [man] have his own wife and let each [woman] have her own husband.
3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights (goodwill, kindness, and what is due her as his wife), and likewise the wife to her husband.
4 For the wife does not have [exclusive] authority and control over her own body, but the husband [has his rights]; likewise also the husband does not have [exclusive] authority and control over his body, but the wife [has her rights].

5 Do not refuse and deprive and defraud each other [of your due marital rights], except perhaps by mutual consent for a time, so that you may devote yourselves unhindered to prayer. But afterwards resume marital relations, lest Satan tempt you [to sin] through your lack of restraint of sexual desire.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Pamelayoung: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
If your heart does not conderm you, you can come boldly b/4 God. So 4 me it depends on your state of mind.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by charlsecy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:
Even the bible says remember the sabbath day and keep it holy
Is Sunday the Day of Sabbath?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by chekasforchekas: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
puregirls:
wink
there is nothing bad about it,especially this rainy season!
Jesu Na only Waka come, see properties in one land
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by csbenedict: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
There is a term called ethics. It seems like law but very different from law

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Superman11(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Unikbeau:
Well,I don't feel its ungodly oh. What if na on sunday morning conji come worry both of us? I dnt think is right to deny a partner of his/her conjugal rights. #myownopinionthough

conjugal fire hahahaha
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by popson1st: 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Religion has finished us in this country

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Empredboy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Babymama1:
The Sunday one is a must unless we are fasting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
even if u are fasting the bible says u should not deny ur partner. So do it anytime
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Superman11(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Peaceisgold:
A godly day ''sunday'' deserves a godly act ''sex'' for godly people ''married couples'' grin

Yeah peace is gold
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by simplyOJ(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Do you guys even know your bodies are indeed the real Temple of God and that we carry God's presence on the inside as a believer? If God is not offended in a marriage couple making love on any other day of the week, is it sunday he will get offended about? Come on guys. The bible even stated that couples can wound themselves as they pleases except in instances where both agree especially to set time to pray. We seems to set so many rules around ourselves that we begin to act like zombies.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by austinesteve(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
konji na bastard!!!.. anyways, having sex on a Sunday before church,...I wouldn't say its ungodly, but come to think of it, couples may be exhausted after doing it. so i'll say go ahead and Bleep your brains out if you know you will b strong to go to church after it, if not wait after service you both can get back home and spend the rest of the day fucking.

For me..i'll prefer after church, we'll lock ourselves indoor with a notice on our door '' NO VISITING FOR NOW" and let the fucking begin grin grin
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Aitee1: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
austinesteve:
konji na bastard!!!.. anyways, having sex on a Sunday before church,...I wouldn't say its ungodly, but come to think of it, couples may be exhausted after doing it. so i'll say go ahead and Bleep your brains out if you know you will b strong to go to church after it, if not wait after service you both can get back home and spend the rest of the day fucking.

For me..i'll prefer after church, we'll lock ourselves indoor with a notice on our door '' NO VISITING FOR NOW" and let the fucking begin grin grin

I trust! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by realGURU(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
It is christainlike stop attributing sex to Godliness.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sex in marriage is not a sin whether on Sunday or any other day. If you say because you are going to church and it's a sin to go to the presence of God after sex, then you are being hypocritical. Because, God is everywhere even in your room where u do it every other day. God is in the body of your partner (scriptures says, our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit). The building of the church does not make up the church of God, it is the people. If you can have sex anywhere with your partner where God resides and it's not a sin to you then, why should you consider having sex with your partner on Sunday before going to church a sin?
Therefore, sex by married couples anywhere at anytime is not a sin because it's done in the presence of God. The only time sex should not be engaged in by married couples is during fasting. This is not because it is a sin but to abstain from pleasures to obatin God's utpmost attention. Same way eating food is not a sin but we abstain from it during fasting thereby, abstaining from pleasures

2 Likes

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Adesiji77: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
IMHO, there is nothing "ungodly" about sex between a married couple, whatever the timing and as long as there is no indecency involved...
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by DMerciful(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Truth is your mind will tell you if its OK or not OK to have sex before going to church. Most likely your mind will tell you its OK to wait after church cos anytime you have sex even if its your wife....u feel naked like Adam grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by papercoin(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
What!!!!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Missmossy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
The comments here though cheesy its simply a matter of choice.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by great664(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
None of the Above.

There's Time for Everything under heaven. that is what makes it godly or ungodly.

Whatever is good with your conscience do it.

#myopinion
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Samandgrace(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
The fact that you can not attend to your wife sexual urge on Sunday morning does not make it ungodly. That is your own opinion. God called sex "a holy thing" for couple without attaching time table to it. The only time bible ecourage couple to stay away from sex is during the cause of fasting so that they can give yourselves to prayers
Tallesty1:
I don't know why people stress themselves unnecessarily. If my wife wants sex on Sunday morning then she should forget church that day cause we are going to spend the whole day fucking like rabbits and if she wants to go to church then she should forget sex. There's nothing like church after sex in my To Do list. Thou it shouldn't be frequent thou because I don't joke with the things of God. God created sexuality and everything that goes with it but we should remember that it is still "fleshly" and should not be allowed to control us.

If your wife wants sex every Sunday morning but does not ask for it on other days then you should know that you married Satan's cousin but if she wants sex every morning then I think you should start eating well to be fit and Thank your stars too cause some married men are not getting it from their wife, not even a hug.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by sirhot(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since ur marriage is legal, my brother trotle that pusssy because, it's ordained in heaven..
grin grin grin these children don spoil finish... Lol...

Na motorcycle? grin grin
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by great664(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
csbenedict:
There is a term called ethics. It seems like law but very different from law
I love that word ETHICS ------> Because everybody is doing it does not make it right, What is wrong is wrong.

There's time for everything. let your conscience be the judge
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by holybabayo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
marriage is honourable in ALL and the bed undefiled.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by sluvy4tune(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:
People sha can get themselves worked up, as for me and my future hubby we'll do it anywhere anytime anyday, QED!

I wish you Goodluck ! grin
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Olacchris: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Will any of u tell ur pastors when u get t church that u had sexbwith ur wife and fact pastors too can not deny that fact .
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by deniyor: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
People have taken religion too far!! Whats church got to do with when you do it?!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by peedeeasobie(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
oseod:

Its not a sin, its just similar to fasting
Food is good
But even in the bible fasting is recommended,
Even jesus fasted why?

Because by denying your flesh those things it wants, your spirit grows stronger and your communication with God also..
Shikena!!!!!

chapter what verse what of the bible pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.