Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (51444 Views)

When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Vondoola: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
niyiguy:
The question "Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or UnGodly?" is posed to Married Couple, Pastors and Religious personnel.

I personally have heard several comments about issues of having sex as couple being Godly and Un-Godly.

I am throwing this question to all readers to kindly share your thoughts around the topic "Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or UnGodly?"

Being shy of commenting shouldn't be any issue, you can as well comment anonymously.

I wish to learn from your individual comments.

Happy Sunday

The Bible in the book of first Corinthians says "when two people are of age and the have the the urge to do it, they should but, they should get married" Meaning they should go ahead and make love but should end up getting married to each other...i repeat get married to each other.

culled from: http://www.sharegist.com/happy-sunday-is-having-sex-as-couple-before-going-to-church-godly-or-ungodly/
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
peedeeasobie:

chapter what verse what of the bible pls?

Are you asking for the chapter where fasting is considered important?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by PastorOla1: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Orunto:
UnGodly!!!!
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN "OYO"
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by FairDude(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since ur marriage is legal, my brother trotle that pusssy because, it's ordained in heaven..
Hahahahahahahahaha. You made my dick charged
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by chidile: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
For God made them one,..,therefore, what God had made together...let no man...or woman...,in fact .... let nothing put asunder....period..!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
DankemzI:
In as much as church service takes highest of your 4 hours, why cant couples wait After service Even footballers are given limit to their sexual exploitation, i think fucking before going to church is an insult to the most high If we can't make love when our children or others around in the building how much more before heading to church
Because conji no go know that one wen e start!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Aitee1: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
sluvy4tune:

I wish you Goodluck ! grin

wink
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by bigphemy: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
If u've been praying & fasting for fruit of d womb... just make love on Sunday morning & carry it to the Lord in the service. U will surely receive answer to your prayer... Try it!!! I nor be pastor oo
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Matty145(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:
It is very wrong according to 1cor 7:4-5... Even the bible says remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

one hypocrite spotted......SMH undecided undecided………… help me ask her if sex btw married people people is now unholy. angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by lasheez(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
All I know is keep the Sabbath day holy.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nalds(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
niyiguy:
The question "Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or UnGodly?" is posed to Married Couple, Pastors and Religious personnel.

I personally have heard several comments about issues of having sex as couple being Godly and Un-Godly.

I am throwing this question to all readers to kindly share your thoughts around the topic "Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or UnGodly?"

Being shy of commenting shouldn't be any issue, you can as well comment anonymously.

Happy Sunday

culled from: http://www.sharegist.com/happy-sunday-is-having-sex-as-couple-before-going-to-church-godly-or-ungodly/
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by sunnyt1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
What makes Sunday different from other days?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
The bible mentions nothing of such... And the couple in question are married, so nothing wrong.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Ovaiegbe(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:
It is very wrong according to 1cor 7:4-5... Even the bible says remember the sabbath day and keep it holy
Marriage is honourable among all, and the bed undefiled, but fornicators and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4

You can not call unclean what God calls clean.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by ylaa(f): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
LEARN TO HOLD YOUR BODY AFTERALL THE TIN NO GO RUN AWAY.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by GenyEbere(f): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
sirhot:
grin grin grin these children don spoil finish... Lol...

Na motorcycle? grin grin
call it anything padi mi, d tin need thorough trotling..

But, me neva spoil oh abeg
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Elder2020(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
My people, i will have to sound differently from what others have said.
Most people said its not wrong having sex before going to Church, but let me quickly remind us that Who we are going to worship is A Holy God and according to The Bible, there is an example in Exodus.19:15 where God warned His people Iseael not to have sex with their wives before coming to meet HIM.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Sike(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
ephemm:
There we go...

Pastors might say it's ungodly because the couple might be very tired & sleepy all through the church service afterwards

In my opinion:
U are married, whenever the urge comes, nack ur akpako, even if during the church service U both become fvcking hungry, go home or find the nearest comfy place and do ur thing, whatever God created is good, God is good.
hallelujah!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
FairDude:
Hahahahahahahahaha. You made my dick charged
take am easy oh make u no grab wetin no be urs, shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Elder2020(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
My people, i will have to sound differently from what others have said. Most people said its not wrong having sex before going to Church, but let me quickly remind us that Who we are going to worship is A Holy God and according to The Bible, there is an example in Exodus.19:15 where God warned His people Iseael not to have sex with their wives before coming to meet HIM.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Velocitron:
Self-righteousness will not kill you people undecided
amen
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by esiri4jesu(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:
My bros, you are out of context as regards the scripture you quoted. If you think is not ok by your interpretation of the verses you quoted, why not include verse 7?
When you are in the mood for sex with your spouse Sunday morning and you deny yourself, the urge becomes a hindrance to your worship Him in that service.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Samandgrace:
The fact that you can not attend to your wife sexual urge on Sunday morning does not make it ungodly. That is your own opinion. God called sex "a holy thing" for couple without attaching time table to it. The only time bible ecourage couple to stay away from sex is during the cause of fasting so that they can give yourselves to prayers
Here (gives him my glasses) read my comment again.

Give the glass to the guy below when you are done.

xdos:

I disagree with the bolded.... God loves sex... If your spouse wants sex before church and you guys ve a room... Please give it without holding anything back... God enjoys it when it is done legally... infact it is righteousness b4 God. Please enjoy ur spouse!
Collect the glasses from him when he's through.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Olypeppy(f): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Una too like too like sex topics I swear...Nairaland I dey hail ooo
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by scentmarlc(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
niyiguy:

Happy Sunday

Op u badd oooo
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Bolosiye: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
puregirls:
wink
there is nothing bad about it,especially this rainy season!
u be badt girl, my email ehi.bow@gmail.com, lets relate.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by senatoradeolaa: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
kindly direct the question to Femi Fani-Kayode. He knows the answer..simple!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by esiri4jesu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by charlie009: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
As long as it won't affect u during church hour like sleeping while d pastor is preaching. You can have sex with ur partner. Its not a sin
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by curiox007: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't know why people stress themselves unnecessarily. If my wife wants sex on Sunday morning then she should forget church that day cause we are going to spend the whole day fucking like rabbits and if she wants to go to church then she should forget sex. There's nothing like church after sex in my To Do list. Thou it shouldn't be frequent thou because I don't joke with the things of God. God created sexuality and everything that goes with it but we should remember that it is still "fleshly" and should not be allowed to control us.

If your wife wants sex every Sunday morning but does not ask for it on other days then you should know that you married Satan's cousin but if she wants sex every morning then I think you should start eating well to be fit and Thank your stars too cause some married men are not getting it from their wife, not even a hug.
Correct guy! Just tossed us to and fro till u get to the final destination!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by BobUg28(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nigerians can ask silly questions.

So far as your marriage is legal,i don't see anything wrong with having sex with you spouse on Sunday morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.