Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? (51439 Views)

When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:
It is very wrong according to 1cor 7:4-5... Even the bible says remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

Sabbath is Saturday and not Sunday so u keep Saturday holy
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by bego: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
So long it is between couple ( not single living as couple ) their sex is legal and does not hinder their spirituality. Remember [AMP] Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor (esteemed worthy, precious, of great price, and especially dear) in all things. And thus let the marriage bed be undefiled (kept undishonored); for God will judge and punish the unchaste [all guilty of sexual vice] and adulterous.
In addition it is not sex only that defile you or made you are sinner sleeping on the same bed with somebody that is not your legal spouse is sin. So long you are married, sex with you spouse is legal and exchange of love.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by tmeg: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
I wouldn't say is ungodly because it's not a rightful word to use,but its not right to practice sex inter course before going to church
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
oseod:

Are you asking for the chapter where fasting is considered important?

I'm asking for chapter where sex is like fasting! I'm asking for chapter where its wrong to have sex before church.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by quisera(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
sex in itself is a godly act btw legally married couples irrespective of d tym dey choose to mate...
Even sex while fastin is also godly and should only b abstained 4rm by mutual consent btw couples
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by xdos(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol... Itz not an issue of glass... You called it "fleshy" and dat am trying to correct... kapish
Tallesty1:
Here (gives him my glasses) read my comment again.

Give the glass to the guy below when you are done.

Collect the glasses from him when he's through.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by stalione(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
puregirls:
wink
there is nothing bad about it,especially this rainy season!
pure am obssessed with u,pls add me on facebook with "emmanuel aniekie".

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by buskie13(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
puregirls:
wink
wait o: shocked ...is u be that po ya prophile?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Ephy12: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sex is Gods idea.when married, Sex gives glory to God, it is also a spiritual weapon against d devil's work to destroy marriage. A good sex life brings intimacy and forgiveness in marriage.
It is not a sin to have sex with your partner before attending church service.
Although u can stay away from sex during prayers to allow good communion wit God. However it is not a sin!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by NobleG1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your question is childish but there's nothing wrong in answering a question from a kid.

If you could answer the below questions, then you already the answer to your question.

Is sex between a husband and wife wrong? Is there any where in your fictitious bible, it says it's wrong?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by jr3: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by piagetskinner(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Between married couple u say?....over godly dey worry am..winkas long as it doesnt thwart ur relationship with God
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
peedeeasobie:

I'm asking for chapter where sex is like fasting!
I'm asking for chapter where its wrong to have sex before church.

Oho!!! Like I said earlier in my previous post, I'm catholic, and fasting isn't only from food alone,

Abstinence from sex, fasting from food or any other form of luxury can be regarded as a form of mortification, and the more you mortify, the stronger your spirit grows in unison with God (although this isn't all there is to mortification, mortification is another topic altogether)

A person who is spiritually stronger would draw more graces or communicate better wif God

A couple can hVe sex on saturday night or early Sunday morning, buh minutes before church is not really ........(not sure of the word) ....proper, cause they have to be spiritually ready for God.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nosaghae(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Did God specify the exact time it should be done? If NO then I go chop am anytime e hungry me abi u forget say konji is a respecter of nobody
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Jonwesley(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
puregirls:
wink

I'm not surprised!!!
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
I must collect one doggy every morning...
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by shevon: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
I have done it a number of times and I don't feel it is bad. Shebi we are married, must there be a do and don't do days?
Abeg, if there is anybody that believes it is bad, back it up with religious quotes from either of the holy books.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
i dont see anything wrong in it as long as it wont make u go late to church. i n my huzy dey do o though in d early hours of sunday.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Honesty007(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Theres time for everything under heaven.Sunday!!!! no!!!!

Some women see sex as a tool to ask things from their husbands.Immediately u sex ur wife,u become weak as normal and the next moment she asks you things!!! Things you cannot deny!!!.

Forget the anytime stuff.it should be done apprpriately andnot anyhow,anywhere and just carelessly anytime.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Honesty007(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Theres time for everything under heaven.Sunday!!!! no!!!!

Some women see sex as a tool to ask things from their husbands.Immediately u sex ur wife,u become weak as normal and the next moment she asks you things!!! Things you cannot deny!!!.

Forget the anytime stuff.it should be done appropriately andnot anyhow,anywhere and just carelessly anytime.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by pek(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
it is ungodly according to Mark 31:18
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Yinkatolu: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
DankemzI:
In as much as church service takes highest of your 4 hours, why cant couples wait After service Even footballers are given limit to their sexual exploitation, i think fucking before going to church is an insult to the most high If we can't make love when our children or others around in the building how much more before heading to church

wise talk
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Jonwesley(m): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
It really baffled me to read comments arbitrarily posted by some to make jests or comedy. To me I beg to differ from the most of the comments here.

As a principle, my family start preparing for Sunday services from Saturday. Washing, laundry, ironing clothes and so on. The moment it's Sunday, that is after midnight of Saturday our focus will be on the Church service. In fact as early as 5am we are up already. And I think that's about the time some of U as already posted will be thinking of sex.

Service to God and worship requires a preparation. As a matter of fact a heart panting for God that put U on expectations from God which obviously should make U put away anything that conflicts with your spirit. God is a spirit and He connects or relates with our spirit as man is a spirit being too. They that worship him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

In my family, we don't even take anything, food or breakfast, as we make it as a fast before the service. It make us better and soberly, for a contrite spirit, God will not despise.

Food for the belly and belly for the food, both will be destroyed. And that goes for sex or love making between couples also. Though the issue is not sinful or ungodly the Bible warned about letting your moderation known to all men.

Why sex by couples in the morning before worship services? Is it running away? Why not do that after the services? Any thing that affect your personal devotion to God or conflicts with him for your worship is IDOLATRY and must be avoided.

If by reasons of the morning act, you missed the church, be late, drowsy and distracted by it's post effects then U have conflicted with your worship to God. Please note that some people must keep the sanctuary and get to Church early and prepare it. They are early risers who work for God. Can't you think you can serve God at least this time by going to church to help rather than sex sex thoughts on Sunday morning.

Sorry for the lengthy response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by pek(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
some are saying that it will make one tired or drowsy which can affect concentration. Fine, what of when you do it any other day? Won't it affect your work in the office?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by unmask: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't know why people stress themselves unnecessarily. If my wife wants sex on Sunday morning then she should forget church that day cause we are going to spend the whole day fucking like rabbits and if she wants to go to church then she should forget sex. There's nothing like church after sex in my To Do list. Thou it shouldn't be frequent thou because I don't joke with the things of God. God created sexuality and everything that goes with it but we should remember that it is still "fleshly" and should not be allowed to control us.

If your wife wants sex every Sunday morning but does not ask for it on other days then you should know that you married Satan's cousin but if she wants sex every morning then I think you should start eating well to be fit and Thank your stars too cause some married men are not getting it from their wife, not even a hug.
what in heaven's name are you saying...... you guys take sex like it's one taboo stuff......for crying out loud we are talking about married folks
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hahaha, hw is it a sin, as a legally married couple is nt a sin except nt legally married.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Unikbeau:
Well,I don't feel its ungodly oh. What if na on sunday morning conji come worry both of us? I dnt think is right to deny a partner of his/her conjugal rights. #myownopinionthough
hahaha, u made me laugh.
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by mechanics(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since ur marriage is legal, my brother trotle that pusssy because, it's ordained in heaven..
wat if one throttle it n it reaches its elastic limit, dont u think there wil b prblm?

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by donephi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that except it becomes habitual which leads to feeling dizzy in church and u begin to sleep then is very wrong. My opinion though
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Funmiladey:
It is very wrong according to 1cor 7:4-5... Even the bible says remember the sabbath day and keep it holy

is sunday the sabbath day?
Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
mechanics:
wat if one throttle it n it reaches its elastic limit, dont u think there wil b prblm?
no matter how u throttle e go absorb u, so in otherowrds; Throttle On

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
no matter how u throttle e go absorb u, so in otherowrds; Throttle On
guy i dey feel u, but i neva get partner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.