Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (51175 Views)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by khalhokage(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy no more drop tests abeg, I dey use God beg you.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks dearie ....looks much better now though the icons look too large. Will buzz u up if anyting. Have a lovely new week ahead

MissTechy:

Okay just did - see the screenshot - let me know if you need any other info
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2015
khalhokage:
MissTechy no more drop tests abeg, I dey use God beg you.

Lol okay sir = did you watch the drop test video?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Hin wan 'unbox' you naaaaaa grin
MissTechy:
Lol yeah, what do I need to proof that I am one

....abi I lie? grin
ibietela2:

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ibietela2(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Misterkelv:

Lol. She is. No need to doubt grin

Kelvin, hmmmm.

Alright Boss

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ibietela2(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2015
donhils:

What is this one saying?

Did i ask you?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ibietela2(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol yeah, what do I need to proof that I am one

Lol, I am just surprised to see a female technology niche blogger in Nigeria.

I have some feedback about your maybe you should implement it.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Eynosaintval(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Whats wrong with INNJOO? Because INFINIX release Infinix- hot, Innjoo now called their own Innjoo-fire. Can't Innjoo just think?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by JayJustus(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

You know you can't compare Xiaomi with InnJoo - it is like comparing Mrbiggs and Mcdonalds. ( don't know if that comparison is right X_X)

the injoo fire has better specs (as they claimed) than the redmi 1s...even the camera but but still I don't think it's up to par
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by donhils: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Did i ask you?
It's open to everybody.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by donhils: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Did i ask you?
It's open to everybody.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by UjSizzle(f): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

My url has been banned on NL for reasonable reasons I guess. what error are you getting? cos I tried loading it with my UC browser and it went
Perhaps you should talk to the Admin concerning this ban on your url? I think he might consider removing your addy from the spam list seeing as you've been leaving meaningful contribution to the forum of late smiley
Ishilove can help plead your cause. He'll see you've changed.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by khalhokage(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol okay sir = did you watch the drop test video?

Yes I did, I'm not happy.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2015
khalhokage:

Yes I did, I'm not happy.

why sad
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

Perhaps you should talk to the Admin concerning this ban on your url? I think he might consider removing your addy from the spam list seeing as you've been leaving meaningful contribution to the forum of late smiley
Ishilove can help plead your cause. He'll see you've changed.

Okay dear, would try and send Ishilove a mail
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by khalhokage(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

why sad

You were the one that made the video, that crack on such a new phone, abomination.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Rexyl(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Good one misstecky. Do you know of lenovo a6000?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

The GIFs are hilarious lol.. thank you so much - you don't know how much this means to me

awww shucks.....i bet u feel sumtin like this

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Rexyl:
Good one misstecky. Do you know of lenovo a6000?

I just know its specs
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ibietela2(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
donhils:

It's open to everybody.

Then did i quote you?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ibietela2(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Hin wan 'unbox' you naaaaaa grin

....abi I lie? grin

Nooo, you no lie

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Peace55(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
nice REVIEW! thumbs up
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Peace55:
nice REVIEW! thumbs up

Thank you Peace55 smiley
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2015
shockwave91:

awww shucks.....i bet u feel sumtin like this

Lol . oh dear, you read me perfectly.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2015
khalhokage:

You were the one that made the video, that crack on such a new phone, abomination.

Lol it wasn't so bad a crack
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol . oh dear, you read me perfectly.
hehehe.
Yup #FollwingYou. No vex o.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by augustus119: 11:56am On Jun 08, 2015
e no go work na china u self dey see d name made in china
;De no go work na china u self dey see d name made in china
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Bflexing(m): 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
Battery not cool at all. Anybody with a contrary opinion?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Kbraims(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

As at the time I was writing the review, i was trying to test if the battery would drain with a 7% charge
k datz gud
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Drmaverick: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
@misstechy: WOW!!!!! i am REALLY REALLY impressed with your review. Detailed and concise both technically and otherwise
and best of all you're female. i am humbled..keep it up kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Drmaverick:
@misstechy: WOW!!!!! i am REALLY REALLY impressed with your review. Detailed and concise both technically and otherwise
and best of all you're female. i am humbled..keep it up kiss

*tears of joy* thank you so much.. i am the humbled fellow here.. God bless you for the comments
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by phiszo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
best phone review i've ever seen. thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / Did You Know Whatsapp Calls Are This Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.