Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (51174 Views)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Getting mine delivered hopefully this morning grin I will tu$h the hell out of it. I hate the current launcher so that will be the first tin I would do, next change the background to black (saves power), change the keyboard to Swipe (material theme), install the weather widget and booom am good to go.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2015
Can you turn off the flash on Samsung Duo and retake the shot? Better still ensure that both phone's camera share same settings.

MissTechy:

Trust me I tried every position - see another position I tried again, in order to ensure I wasn't seeing double with the first image - In the image below - the first one is the Samsung Duos, the second is the InnJoo
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by JustCare: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2015
I have got the innjoo fire-Gold. It's so beautiful! It has this golden color at the backside which is scratch proof and glassy white frontside.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 1:25am On Jun 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Can you turn off the flash on Samsung Duo and retake the shot? Better still ensure that both phone's camera share same settings.

Just did as requested : see below:

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Youngpo413: 2:16am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:
In the meantime what do you think of the InnJoo Fire?
I think innjoo fire is another chinese crap,just like them tecno,gionee etc...need a better smartphone? Just get a lumia.

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by sauceEEP(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Miss Techy................. wink
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by spyjulius(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2015
www.latestnaira..com for sale, call 08062422673 to negotiate.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 08, 2015
youmour:
Are you seeing anyone?

Sharp guy wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ITbomb(m): 5:12am On Jun 08, 2015

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by JayJustus(m): 5:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Sorry the front camera is shit...look at what my xiaomi redmi 1s front camera can do...#SorryNotSorry cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice no much difference to me undecided . Thanks for obliging and that should be the way to compare devices. I hope this helps as you grow stronger and stronger in the blogging eco system wink cheers.

MissTechy:

Just did as requested : see below:

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Then stick to it dear. You don't buy a Keke and expect it to deliver a performance reserved for a Ferrari undecided

JayJustus:
Sorry the front camera is shit...look at what my xiaomi redmi 1s front camera can do...#SorryNotSorry cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2015
JayJustus:

You know you can't compare Xiaomi with InnJoo - it is like comparing Mrbiggs and Mcdonalds. ( don't know if that comparison is right X_X)
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Nice no much difference to me undecided . Thanks for obliging and that should be the way to compare devices. I hope this helps as you grow stronger and stronger in the blogging eco system wink cheers.

Thanks for the advice smiley you rock, would make an update on my blog to include that

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2015
You're welcome anytime. Try and update the one here too grin BTW ...have you tried installing Google Now Launcher on the phone? Please share your experience. Tnx

MissTechy:

Thanks for the advice smiley you rock, would make an update on my blog to include that
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ibietela2(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:
Last week, MissTechy unboxed the InnJoo fire – if you didn’t see that you can click here. I promised a more detailed review after I have put the device to strenuous activities. This week, I decided to ditch my phone (HTC one) to use the InnJoo Fire – I’ve been using the InnJoo Fire exclusively for the past 5 days, running Android 4.4.2 and during this period , I didn’t receive any software update or upgrades (Not sure if it would come later on).

With that said, let’s begin!

INNJOO FIRE: DESIGN

The first, and the most evident thing you get to notice when you see the InnJoo Fire is its two-toned design that combines a metal framed and plastic backed design. It comes with a 5.0-inch capacity touch screen and has slightly curved edges, Even though it is plastic, it doesn’t look so cheap. However, I must admit that the InnJoo Fire felt quite bulky compared to other smartphones within its price range.

Did I tell you it comes with notification light? well it does!

Are you really a female?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Somke(m): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Still rocking my iPhone 5s
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=ibietela2 post=34541208]

Are you really a female? [/quote

Lol yeah, what do I need to proof that I am one
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Are you really a female?

Lol yeah, what do I need to proof that I am one
Somke:
Still rocking my iPhone 5s

more grease to your elbow
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by donhils: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Are you really a female?
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by tochstorm(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:
Last week, MissTechy unboxed the InnJoo fire – if you didn’t see that you can click here. I promised a more detailed review after I have put the device to strenuous activities. This week, I decided to ditch my phone (HTC one) to use the InnJoo Fire – I’ve been using the InnJoo Fire exclusively for the past 5 days, running Android 4.4.2 and during this period , I didn’t receive any software update or upgrades (Not sure if it would come later on).

With that said, let’s begin!

INNJOO FIRE: DESIGN

The first, and the most evident thing you get to notice when you see the InnJoo Fire is its two-toned design that combines a metal framed and plastic backed design. It comes with a 5.0-inch capacity touch screen and has slightly curved edges, Even though it is plastic, it doesn’t look so cheap. However, I must admit that the InnJoo Fire felt quite bulky compared to other smartphones within its price range.

Did I tell you it comes with notification light? well it does!

almost all android phone has a notification LED.
and the "click here" is not working.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2015
tochstorm:
almost all android phone has a notification LED.
and the "click here" is not working.

Lol some "chinese" phones don't have though - by the way the click here links to my blog (misstechy .com) but my url has been banned from reasonable reasons - you can visit misstechy. com and just search for innjoo fire unboxing . thanks
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by tochstorm(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol some "chinese" phones don't have though - by the way the click here links to my blog (misstechy .com) but my url has been banned from reasonable reasons - you can visit misstechy. com and just search for innjoo fire unboxing . thanks
ok. I will try the link. am seeing other devices with the pics you take of the innjoo phone. do you own/use them all or you get them just for review or you sell tech stuffs?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2015
tochstorm:
ok. I will try the link. am seeing other devices with the pics you take of the innjoo phone. do you own/use them all or you get them just for review or you sell tech stuffs?

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2015
tochstorm:

okay thanks ( do drop your comments there too smiley ) ..I own most of them but there are some I get for device review
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Are you really a female?

Lol. She is. No need to doubt grin
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by ifeanyi83(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2015
I'll go a Samsung over the Innjoo fire any day....I'd rather buy a trusted brand...
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2015
bigtt76:
You're welcome anytime. Try and update the one here too grin BTW ...have you tried installing Google Now Launcher on the phone? Please share your experience. Tnx

Okay just did - see the screenshot - let me know if you need any other info

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Edigrows: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

To be honest, I didn't experience this , however after seeing your comment I sent a mail to Innjoo team awaiting their feedback

Happens to most mtk devices, it's a charging port issue till I fixed it, i went thru that wahala last year, I had changed the smartphone tho.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Edigrows:

Happens to most mtk devices, it's a charging port issue till I fixed it, i went thru that wahala last year, I had changed the smartphone tho.

I tried researching on this further pending the time InnJoo reports back : Try this, Use the InnJoo fire until you completely drain the battery to 0% then turn it off and charge it to its fullest - you can do this in the night so you can switch off the device while charging let me know how far smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / Did You Know Whatsapp Calls Are This Cheap? / Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.