Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (51169 Views)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by kayus4luv2(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
I surrender to the temptation to comment on your thread today miss techy just wanna say kudos I always look forward to ur writeup keep it up girl. I love a lady that loves technology

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

Lol I was just trying to be unbiased about it - don't want to be kissing ass and I did give the good part I liked about the phone

how much is d phone?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
DoroBen:

There are times you might be caught under the rain and you need to call someone
I use a leagoo lead 2 phone and countless of times under the rain ...e never get one single fault.. I dey wait for their next beast leagoo elite 1
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Onegai(f): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nice blog. Will follow.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
dhardline:
MissTechy you rock kiss .your blog too wink

*dancing shoki* thank you - I feel so good reading this
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by TechLector: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
The InnJoo mobile has at last released one of their awesome device – InnJoo Fire. The InnJoo Fire is now ON for sale at a discounted price on Jumia Nigeria. InnJoo had promised its consumers earlier about the release of two awesome devices tagged, InnJoo Max and InnJoo Fire during the Jumia Mobile week Megathon which kicked off on 1st June, 2015.

In fulfillment to one of the promise made by InnJoo and Jumia, the InnJoo fire is now live on Jumia Nigeria. The InnJoo Fire is available in Black and Gold Color variants and goes for N17,700...[http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-now-available-on-jumia-nigeria-jumia-mobile-week-megathon/]

BE FAST BEFORE PRICE CHANGE
Get your dream InnJoo FIRE
kindly text your FULL NAME, ADDRESS & MOBILE NUMBER. to +2348100482812 Then wait for your device to arrive!!!
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Onegai:
Nice blog. Will follow.

You just made my night! - it would be so cool talking with a lady on my blog
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
shockwave91:

how much is d phone?

17700 during Jumia Megathon after that 25,000+
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
kayus4luv2:
I surrender to the temptation to comment on your thread today miss techy just wanna say kudos I always look forward to ur writeup keep it up girl. I love a lady that loves technology

aww thank you kiss
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Which one is innjoo fire again grin grin
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

17700 during Jumia Megathon after that 25,000+
hmm. Ok. But this phone vs i don't know, maybe a lumia 720(wp8.1) which would u recommend??
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by UjSizzle(f): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:
To see the drop test and the final thought on the InnJoo Fire , just type in MissTechy . com in your url smiley In the meantime what do you think of the InnJoo Fire?
I can't load your site on my uc browser.
Can you post a direct link to this post from your blog? I'm sure the spambot won't can that one.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
shockwave91:

hmm. Ok. But this phone vs i don't know, maybe a lumia 720(wp8.1) which would u recommend??

I haven't used a Lumia 720 but I would be basing my "assumptions" on the specs.

1. the Lumia 720 comes with a 512 RAM and 8GB internal storage while the InnJoo Fire comes with a 2GB Ram and 16GB storage
2. The Lumia 720 comes with a 6.7 back camera and 1.3 front camera while the InnJoo Fire ocmes with a 5MP back and front camera
3. Lumia comes with a Micro sim, the InnJoo Fire comes with a Dual Micro sim
4. Lumia comes with a "non removable 2000 mAH battery while the InnJoo Fire comes with a removable 2500 mAH battery

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you as to which is better between the Lumia 720 and the InnJoo Fire

Thank you

Spec source: GSM Arena smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

I can't load your site on my uc browser.
Can you post a direct link to this post from your blog? I'm sure the spambot won't can that one.

My url has been banned on NL for reasonable reasons I guess. what error are you getting? cos I tried loading it with my UC browser and it went
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

1. the Lumia 720 comes with a 512 RAM and 8GB internal storage while the InnJoo Fire comes with a 2GB Ram and 16GB storage
2. The Lumia 720 comes with a 6.7 back camera and 1.3 front camera while the InnJoo Fire ocmes with a 5MP back and front camera
4. Lumia comes with a "non removable 2000 mAH battery while the InnJoo Fire comes with a removable 2500 mAH battery

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you and not confuse you as to which is better between the Lumia 720 and the InnJoo Fire

Thank you

ok before i respond to this info, let me just say this is how i feel about ur site........

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by UjSizzle(f): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:

My url has been banned on NL for reasonable reasons I guess. what error are you getting? cos I tried loading it with my UC browser and it went
Site is temporarily unavailable.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by donhils: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
MissTechy:
Last week, MissTechy unboxed the InnJoo fire – if you didn’t see that you can click here. I promised a more detailed review after I have put the device to strenuous activities. This week, I decided to ditch my phone (HTC one) to use the InnJoo Fire – I’ve been using the InnJoo Fire exclusively for the past 5 days, running Android 4.4.2 and during this period , I didn’t receive any software update or upgrades (Not sure if it would come later on).

With that said, let’s begin!

INNJOO FIRE: DESIGN
However, I must admit that the InnJoo Fire felt quite bulky compared to other smartphones within its price range.

Did I tell you it comes with notification light? well it does!

Hot does it feel bulky? Compared with Infinix Hot, with one is more bulky in terms of thinness?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by CzarChris(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP, I just bookmarked your blog. Girl, you ROCK!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
donhils:

Hot does it feel bulky? Compared with Infinix Hot, with one is more bulky in terms of thinness?

Wel the Infinix Hot weighs 160 grams while the Innjoo fire weighs 162 grams, also when hands on, the InnJoo fire felt bulkier
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you

damn!! Lol. Injoo sh*ts on the 720. Always thought windows phones were a steaming pile of sh*t but this is outrageous. Thanks for info smiley
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by donhils: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

Wel the Infinix Hot weighs 160 grams while the Innjoo fire weighs 162 grams
You determine the more bulky one by the weight?
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
shockwave91:

ok before i respond to this info, let me just say this is how i feel about ur site........

The GIFs are hilarious lol.. thank you so much - you don't know how much this means to me

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by legaxi(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks i'wil stick to my iPhone.
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2015
legaxi:
Thanks i'wil stick to my iPhone.

Lol who wouldn't. i ran back to my HTC after using the InnJoo for 5days
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 12:14am On Jun 08, 2015
CzarChris:
OP, I just bookmarked your blog. Girl, you ROCK!!! kiss kiss kiss

*faints* shocked shocked shocked shocked thank you Chris ^_^
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by legaxi(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

MissTechy:

grin really, then why the adds
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 12:23am On Jun 08, 2015
legaxi:

grin really, then why the adds
dont understand the adds part, but the InnJoo fire is actually a good phone with the N17,700 price - I don't mind using it as a second phone .
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by MissTechy(f): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

Site is temporarily unavailable.

sad maybe you should clear cache sad
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by legaxi(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy:

dont understand the adds part, but the InnJoo fire is actually a good phone with the N17,700 price - I don't mind using it as a second phone .
Hmmm i must say it's actually a wise thought i wouldn't mind it myself to use it as a second phone
Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by PhoneGist(m): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2015
MissTechy I must commend your good works. the fact that you give out Freebies to your readers at the end of the month is really cool. thumbs up

1 Like

Re: See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test by bigtt76(f): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2015
I sure did tnx dearie. Nice blog you got there wink

MissTechy:

Lool I hope you are enjoying it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Android Version Of Any Phone To 7.0 And Even Change The Name / Did You Know Whatsapp Calls Are This Cheap? / Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.