Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? (866 Views)

OMG!!! See What A Soldier Did To This Five Girls His Reason Will Shock You (18+ / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? / What Reason Do I Give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2015
In the world we live in now, infidelity is now seen as a norm but bot sex do not have equal access to it. You all know what i mean, for some reason the society allow men to double date but if any woman try that, she will be labelled with bad names. Men have now abused that grace given to them so much that the society now thinks every man MUST be involved in plural dating because he is a MAN. Due to the fear of being dumped and heartbroken, our women now attempt at infidelity, even if there love is true, there is no way they wont dilute it. With the increasing force of casanovas now , the quote "never leave your boyfriend no matter what" is now outdated. So i push this question to you: For what reason will you advise a women to get a second boyfriend?"
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jun 07, 2015
K
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
When two people enter into a relationship, it means that they have reached a silent agreement to stay together despite whatever circumstance.
The key factor needed in a relationship asides Love is Trust.
Trust is needed in every relationship. It is a vital catalyst for relationship growth and sustenance.
If you love someone, you should trust the person. You should have the believe that the love you both share is stronger than every external opposition

A woman who is in a relationship with someone should not be thinking of getting a second boyfriend probably as a back-up. I know that a lot of ladies do this but it is totally wrong and no lady should be advised to tow that line.

If you are in a relationship with someone, there is no point in getting another boyfriend. You should be confident enough that the love you both share is powerful enough to sustain your relationship.

If a lady is having doubts about her relationship, the best thing is to walk away, instead of cheating on her partner.

3 Likes

Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2015
hmm

if there is any good reason why a woman should get a second boyfriend, she should better quit the first relationship and start a new one.

3 Likes

Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Hmm
miss.. You dont need to be quiet on this o..
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2015
The truth is women do double dating as much as men. Just that men are loud about their's while women are more discrete. The good guys will hide and pretend that they double date, while the bad girls will form good and decent! That's just to give u the impression you presented above!

I once watch a YouTube video here on nairaland where ladies were interviewed on how many boyfriends a girl should have. Of all the interviewed, only one lady claimed she had one boyfriend and frowned at the idea of having more than one boyfriend. The rest were comfortable with it and even practiced it!

2 Likes

Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
hmm
na so the question hard? Wetin una dey hum for?
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by agarawu23(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
na so the question hard? Wetin una dey hum for?
modified already cheesy
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2015
C L I T O R I S is the only organ in the body with only ONE function.... Pleasure!

Every other organs in a woman has dual functions so tell me how do u expect a woman to date only 1 man at ones?
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by XavierBlue(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Well, my candid opinion on this, two things ensures the bond and sustenance of a relationship. LOVE and TRUST. If the couple truly love themselves, they won't cheat, no matter how strong the temptation may be.

Trust keeps the bond, if you no longer trust your partner, try restablishing that bond, if you can't, my dear walk away.

The both parties double date, but the females happens to be secretive that the other.

XavierBlue
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by Omotayor123(f): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Observing....
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by IamLEGEND1: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2015
misclassy talking sense!!!!!!!?

IT MUST BE THE END OF DAYS....
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 07, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
In the world we live in now, infidelity is now seen as a norm but bot sex do not have equal access to it. You all know what i mean, for some reason the society allow men to double date but if any woman try that, she will be labelled with bad names. Men have now abused that grace given to them so much that the society now thinks every man MUST be involved in plural dating because he is a MAN. Due to the fear of being dumped and heartbroken, our women now attempt at infidelity, even if there love is true, there is no way they wont dilute it. With the increasing force of casanovas now , the quote "never leave your boyfriend no matter what" is now outdated. So i push this question to you: For what reason will you advise a women to get a second boyfriend?"
a women? I know it's a mistake though. A Lady can be advised to get second bf if she discovers her bf did show any signs of love again
You know if she calls him and he hang up and other things that convinced that girl that he didn't love her again. #justsaying
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by chybykee(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2015
What's the motivation?
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by beautycrush24(f): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2015
The reason i can think of is if she's in a long distance relationship. Body nor b firewood grin
Oya o, start quoting and yabbing yourself tongue
Re: For What Reason Will You Advise A Woman To Get A Second Boyfriend? by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
elijah2u:
a women? I know it's a mistake though. A Lady can be advised to get second bf if she discovers her bf did show any signs of love again
You know if she calls him and he hang up and other things that convinced that girl that he didn't love her again. #justsaying
i am glad you know tha is a mistake... The title proves it

(1) (Reply)

Does It Mean She's Meant For Me? / Check Out The Man Ih The Smallest Genitals / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.