Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates (10226 Views)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by superstar1(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:
I find it hilarious that the PDP is now negotiating....incase the OP does not know, all three senator elects in Bayelsa are lining up behind Lawan too cheesy...

We need to bookmark this thread against Tuesday.

3 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Truckpusher(m): 9:59am On Jun 07, 2015
texazzpete:

Thank you for quoting all the rabble-rousers at once...at least now I know whose opinions to take with a pinch of salt. Most of these sycophants I already know, but there are a few others that have slipped below my radar until now. You have my thanks.

Never again, mon ami. Never again cheesy

If all it took was a 'crack', the canyon in PDP caused by the NWC and the governors attacking each other should already spell disaster for your party.

Explain to me again how voting for two prominent APC members translates to 'PDP controlling the two chambers of the national assembly'. Or why these two Gentlemen would dump the APC that has momentum for the PDP that's been turned into a regional party with significantly diminished power in the North.
And who exactly are you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by seniorklop: 9:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Though you've presented a fanciful analysis up there. Unfortunately, this is not a general election. The fate of the aspirants is beyond nairaland or social media influences. So if you call out all your goons from today till 'maro they cant change nothing.

16 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by abduljabbar4(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you my boss. APC will understand the true meaning of "politics". PDP must not afford to fail. Pls call on more PDP monikers to adopt Saraki and Dogara for the positions of Senate President and Speaker respectively
Pdp knows nothing about politics.

6 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by texazzpete(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
barcanista will never accept the fact that they are failure grin coming up with different topics either to support his hero or criticize the new government.

You must not chide him excessively! Many of these social media warriors were rewarded handsomely last elections. He is gambling heavily that those who are in this 'opposition' game from early on will reap the big rewards in 2019.

I'm no gambler, myself, but i'll be interested in a wager on how long this turncoat will last before he jumps ship...2019 is so far away and the payoff is so uncertain.

10 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by erunz(m): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Good analysis.
The way to go is supporting d anti APC senator and HOR, though I see them winning. I love D disagreement in d APC. Won't be surprised to see another episode of decamping from Apc to PDP
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by texazzpete(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
And who exactly are you? undecided

I take note of the rabble-rousers and e-thugs here...so I am aware of your antics. What do i care if a sycophant does not know me?

Now, betake thyself from my mentions and go make up some more lies this fine Sunday morning.

8 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by san316(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2015
I call this "Political mastarbation". It can only end up in self deception. For the presidential elections have shown that what the Satanists thin on NL is completely far away from reality.

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mynd44: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:
Clowns campaigning on NL for a restricted ballot process

Phew!
It is more than hilarious

7 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by texazzpete(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2015
erunz:
Good analysis.
The way to go is supporting d anti APC senator and HOR, though I see them winning. I love D disagreement in d APC. Won't be surprised to see another episode of decamping from Apc to PDP

I wouldn't hold my breath for that just yet.

7 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2015
Thank you. It will be a major blow should APC have their way in both houses of the National Assembly
ECOTERRORS:
PDP need to come together and push out this sham APC is trying to introduce into our polity.

I endorse DOgara for speaker HOR

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2015
seniorklop:
Though you've presented a fanciful analysis up there. Unfortunately, this is not a general election. The fate of the aspirants is beyond nairaland or social media influences. So if you call out all your goons from today till 'maro they cant change nothing.
I believe prominent politicians visit this board. This open campaign is to serve as an influence to the PdP heirarchy and also the decision of the PDP contingents. We may not have the resources to meet them individually but this medium allows us to reach out to them. They can't afford to fail us

2 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by NDPVF(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mynd44: 10:12am On Jun 07, 2015
erunz:
Good analysis.
So people will decamp from an APC that controls the centre and they are sure of getting reelection to a sinking PDP right?

Okay oooo

7 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by agarawu23(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2015
texazzpete:

You must not chide him excessively! Many of these social media warriors were rewarded handsomely last elections. He is gambling heavily that those who are in this 'opposition' game from early on will reap the big rewards in 2019.

I'm no gambler, myself, but i'll be interested in a wager on how long this turncoat will last before he jumps ship...2019 is so far away and the payoff is so uncertain.
this time around, the door is closed. no room for decamp grin if you failed the country, you must remain in the failed party . grin

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2015
texazzpete:

I take note of the rabble-rousers and e-thugs here...so I am aware of your antics. What do i care if a sycophant does not know me?

Now, betake thyself from my mentions and go make up some more lies this fine Sunday morning.
You don't even deserve a reply from me mutherfucker , but I think you better watch it with the people you call names here.

I have not confronted you in any manner and under any circumstances so please ,steer clear before it all gets dirty.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mynd44: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
I believe prominent politicians visit this board. This open campaign is to serve as an influence to the PdP heirarchy and also the decision of the PDP contingents. We may not have the resources to meet them individually but this medium allows us to reach out to them. They can't afford to fail us
One just mailed me. He is laughing his head off at this thread....

Seriously this is hilarious

13 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Thank you bro...#Champion of Spain #King of Europe! PDP must not fail
DrWise:
Good political calculation, Barcanista.

Congrats on yesterday's victory for Barca.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Bayswater: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2015
Some of PDP NASS members are just too greedy, all they care about is the money which Tinubu and his minions will gladly give to them. Unless the PDP finds a way of making these people see the bigger picture, the Anini of Bourdillon will have his way.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Same way you analysed how south west will vote during the presidential election and got it totally wrong. You will still come back here and do the analyses of how Saraki and Dogara lost out after Tuesday election. You are still a learner in Nigerian politics. But till Tuesday, you and your supporters can keep dreaming and deluding each other.
you sound more like a blockhead. This thread is to Endorse and CAMPAIGN for Saraki and Dogara. It means mobilising for their victory.

Nowhere was I emphatic on their victories by saying "Saraki and Dogara will win". I will continue to mobilise for the triumph of both men, and I'm very hopeful that success is ours.

2 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by NDPVF(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't even deserve a reply from me mutherfucker , but I think you better watch it with the people you call names here.

I have not confronted you in any manner and under any circumstances so please ,steer clear before it all gets dirty.
Dont mind that azz-hole.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by PassingShot(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2015
seunmsg:
Same way you analysed how south west will vote during the presidential election and got it totally wrong. You will still come back here and do the analyses of how Saraki and Dogara lost out after Tuesday election. You are still a learner in Nigerian politics. But till Tuesday, you and your supporters can keep dreaming and deluding each other.
grin grin grin

He is sometimes correct nonetheless. He correctly predicted long time ago that two things will happen in 2015.

Care to know?

1. GMB will be president

2. Barcelona will win Champions League.

Apart from these two, all other predictions of his have been off the mark. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by salt419(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
How many prominent politicians has contacted u bro grin
U must av gotten a lot of offers from them as Spokesman cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:

don't know why he replied you in that manner but I guess he was only being an APC e-warrior. Always spewing anger and venom even without provocation. You should know what they result to when ones position isn't align to theirs.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by kasheemawo(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you my boss. APC will understand the true meaning of "politics". PDP must not afford to fail. Pls call on more PDP monikers to adopt Saraki and Dogara for the positions of Senate President and Speaker respectively
saraki is among who spoilt the so called PDP u are clamoring for.

5 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by otr1(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2015
cheesy
This is möronic to say the least.
You mean you'll tell PDP Lawmakers who to vote as Leaders in the chambers? Just go on, ode.

9 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2015
Bayswater:
Some of PDP NASS members are just too greedy, all they care about is the money which Tinubu and his minions will gladly give to them. Unless the PDP finds a way of making these people see the bigger picture, the Anini of Bourdillon will have his way.
Any PDP NASS member, especially those from the SS, SE and Ekiti states that vote against Saraki and Dogara in favor of APC's anointed shall be treated as "enemy" within. We inturn won't support such person(s) when the "time comes". I shall keep record of the voting. I hope that they don't want to be given another Amaechi/Dakuku treatment.

Fayose have suffered a lot, Ekiti people have suffered, the SS, SE, Tarabans etc have been insulted a lot for standing with PDP of which those members benefited from. They can't afford to sell out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
I know this bro. Look beyond that to the long term interest of PDP. If APC has adopted Lawan, a Saraki Presidency will cause a major blow in APC and to the overall long term benefit of PDP
kasheemawo:
saraki is among who spoilt the so called PDP u are clamoring for.

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Ollytaus(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to officially call on noble PDP fans, Supporters, admirers and all patriotic citizens to endorse the candidacy of Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki(APC Kwara) and Honorable Yakubu Dogara (APC, Bauchi) for the positions of Senate President and House Speaker respectively.

Why Senator Saraki and Honorable Dogara:
The emergence of Senator Saraki will mean a major crack in the APC structure and the quest for dominance of this political era. Saraki knowing fully well that he wasn't the APC "nominee" will be more liberal and less partisan because he knows that he needs the PDP Senators to survive. The PDP cannot afford not to reinvent their influence and prepare for 2019.

Honorable Yakubu Dogara, a Christian from Bauchi state has pledged to adopt Hon Leo Ogar (PDP, Delta state) as the Deputy Senate President. He has also pledged that Chairmanship of House Committees will be in 50:50 sharing formular between the PDP and APC. Like Saraki, he isn't the nominee of the APC. His emergence will nullify the APC planned expansion and will whittle their proposed structure. The PDP can't afford to lose this opportunity to assert their influence in the 8th Assembly.

Can We Succeed?
Of the 60 APC Senators, a group of 35 under the Umbrella of "Like Minds" consisting of Senators from the three geo-political zones in the North (NC, NW and North East) have endorsed Senator Saraki. PDP has 49 members of the Senate, 18 from South South, 15 SE, Ekiti 3, Ondo 1, Ogun 1, Taraba 3, and one each for Yobe, Nasarawa and Benue states. A bloc vote of at least the Senators from SS and SE plus the 35 already from the APC Saraki group is more than enough to return Saraki elected. Considering the game of politics, all 49 PDP Senators should not fail to vote for Senator Bukola Saraki on Tuesday.

For the House Speakership, of 214 APC Members, 154 endorsed Gbajabiamila. The 125 PDP Reps (SS 52, SE 38, NC 8, SW 20 and 8 from NE) should endeavour not to miss this opportunity to have a say in the House, for the benefit of themselves and the Party. South South and South East PDP contingents must not disappoint Hon Leo Ogar. They all should mobilise and participate in the election. The Hon Dogara group already has 55-61 APC Reps in their ranks. With the block 125 votes from PDP in addition to the 55-61 pro Dogara APC, the "PDP" will coast to victory and be the defacto leader of the NASS.

We cannot afford to lose this golden opportunity to control the two chambers of the National Assembly. We lost the Presidency, we can't afford to lose the Senate and the House.

I hereby use this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians and the PDP supporters to endorse this proposal.

#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP
Oga you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... keep on dreaming, you would soon go on hibernation as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mogidi: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2015
@barcanista
Thanks for starting this campaign, even with my busy schedule this morning, I found time to "follow" @doyakubu and @bukolasaraki I urge everyone to do the same before we end up in a republic controlled from Bourdillon road.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Bayswater: 10:38am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Any PDP NASS member, especially those from the SS, SE and Ekiti states that vote against Saraki and Dogara in favor of APC's anointed shall be treated as "enemy" within. We inturn won't support such person(s) when the "time comes". I shall keep record of the voting. I hope that they don't want to be given another Amaechi/Dakuku treatment.

Fayose have suffered a lot, Ekiti people have suffered, the SS, SE, Tarabans etc have been insulted a lot for standing with PDP of which those members benefited from. They can't afford to sell out

I am hoping they see reason with the knowledgeable ones amongst them. The election will probably be secret ballot and it won't be electronic, so there's a possibility some will sell out.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Mogidi: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2015
APC about to implode from within even before ministerial list is made public. I laugh in Kanfanchan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Feb 16, You Will Realise You’re Not God - APC Tells Obasanjo / Southern Kaduna: Miyetti Allah Resolves To Make Peace With Neighbours / JUSUN Strike: Wike Threatens To Enforce No-Work-No-Pay Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.