Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates (10231 Views)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by TippyTop(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2015
ba7man:
Na so the @op analyze Presidential election and failed.

Anyways, what ever tickles his balls. undecided

barcanista is so and so and yet you people follow his every turn, doesn't make sense does it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
As a patriotic Nigerian, I adopt Sen. Bukola Saraki for Senate President.
The patriotic firefire. The great defender of democratic process and opponent of imposition. I loyal Sir
Bayswater:

The dynamics changed, voting Dogara won't make much of a difference but the game PDP plays after voting him is what matters. Buhari will definitely prefer a Dogara to a Gbajabiamila. You also need to remember Dogara was part of the G37 that decamped to APC, so the question is can he be trusted? Voting Dogara is just about 5% of the work that needs to be done, it is not the master stroke.

Trust me he won't default. You know APC has officially labelled him a rebel. PDP is his hope of continuous survival in the House.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Firefire(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:

I agree with you bros, anything to stop our country from being governed from Bourdillon road is patriotism.

I wish Nigerians would not be blind to the evil politics of Bourdillon road.

The evil politics played in Lagos since 1999 where opposition are deprived until Jonathan's Free & Fair election of 2015.

We should not allow Nigeria to be in the pocket of the "BIGGEST LANDLORD IN THE WORLD"

God, help my country!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by genearts(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The same "corrupt" saraki
gringrin

I wonder my brother.

Same person he said is part of the cabal holding down Nigeria. Hypocrisy at its peak.

6 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Saraki for Senate president is Good for PDP, Good for Yoruba, Bad for Buhari and Bad for APC.

Dogara for Speaker of House of rep is Very Very Bad for PDP, Very Very Bad for all the South(SS. SE. SW). Very good for Buhari. Very good for the whole North.(NC.NE.NW)
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by AbuMikey(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Ofcourse we are. The APC will definitely implode via this crises. The emergence of Saraki as SP will mean annuling the political calculation of APC. This will breed distrust and will affect 2019. I have my strategy(plan) laid down for PDP to takeover in 2019(I won't type it here for safety sake). But I tell you that Saraki's emergence will be a BIG win for PDP. Should Yakubu Dogara emerge speaker, it will mean that PDP controls the full NASS by default. We must be prepared for serious politicking

My Guy!! cheesy
Are You serious? shocked

7 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by arbitter: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Ofcourse we are. The APC will definitely implode via this crises. The emergence of Saraki as SP will mean annuling the political calculation of APC. This will breed distrust and will affect 2019. I have my strategy(plan) laid down for PDP to takeover in 2019(I won't type it here for safety sake). But I tell you that Saraki's emergence will be a BIG win for PDP. Should Yakubu Dogara emerge speaker, it will mean that PDP controls the full NASS by default. We must be prepared for serious politicking

No need to bust your bubble. Its pretty obvious you are very delusional. The fact that you think your garbage on Nairaland can in anyway even affect the vote of up to a thousand people is laughable, talk more of having a strategy to takeover in 2019. Your delusion is out of this world.

I wonder why Mods dont push these kinds of topics you make to the frontpage. If they're gonna be sending the other nonsense you write to the frontpage then they should equally send the even more incredibly stupid nonsense like this to the FP aswell.

13 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

I wish Nigerians would not be blind to the evil politics of Bourdillon road.

The evil politics played in Lagos since 1999 where opposition are deprived until Jonathan's Free & Fair election of 2015.

We should not allow Nigeria to be in the pocket of the "BIGGEST LANDLORD IN THE WORLD"

God, help my country!

He won't have his way this time. The NASS isn't Lagos state House of Assembly.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by MyMouth(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
bros, Kwankwaso is eying no "FCTMinister", his target is the Presidency. His being in the Senate is to remain relevant. Kwankwaso's NW, NE and NC are backing Saraki. Buhari"s CPC camp is also Backing Saraki (judging by the G-35) to whittle "Tinubu's" influence. We want the PDP to vote for Saraki because of what the party stand to gain in the power play. 2019 is just a stone throw
Ok! I think for once since you decamped, I agree with you on this. Sounds logical!
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by MabraO: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista u beginning to constitute a nuisance on this forum
Is this the height of joblessness

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by lurther: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Barcanista my Brother!

This is not the right way to do this think. You will make it seem as if it is a PDP thing and the APC sympathisers for Sarki and Dogora will withdraw their support if they see it as a PDP come back.

This is exactly what killed Jimi Agbaj. The yorubas that initially and overwhelmingly wanted to vote Jimi Agbaje withdrew their support for him not because they didn't believe in him, but because they felt it was an Igbo vs yoruba thing.

In 2011, APC did not make this kind of noise before they voted tambuwal. Please, don't make it a PDP thing, make it a genuine fight against Godfatherism and for the masses. APC got power by winning the sympathy of the masses.
I just hope you guys don't use social media to turn the APC sympathisers of sarki and dogara against them. It will so backfire and all the APC guys will retrace their steps, if they see its a PDP thing.

Check my history posts here! I am a staunch Goodluck supporter.
barcanista:
Keep dreaming until we rout the APC and beat them to their game

5 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Rexology: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
This thread is to officially call on noble PDP fans, Supporters, admirers and all patriotic citizens to endorse the candidacy of Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki(APC Kwara) and Honorable Yakubu Dogara (APC, Bauchi) for the positions of Senate President and House Speaker respectively.

Why Senator Saraki and Honorable Dogara:
The emergence of Senator Saraki will mean a major crack in the APC structure and the quest for dominance of this political era. Saraki knowing fully well that he wasn't the APC "nominee" will be more liberal and less partisan because he knows that he needs the PDP Senators to survive. The PDP cannot afford not to reinvent their influence and prepare for 2019.

Honorable Yakubu Dogara, a Christian from Bauchi state has pledged to adopt Hon Leo Ogar (PDP, Delta state) as the Deputy Senate President. He has also pledged that Chairmanship of House Committees will be in 50:50 sharing formular between the PDP and APC. Like Saraki, he isn't the nominee of the APC. His emergence will nullify the APC planned expansion and will whittle their proposed structure. The PDP can't afford to lose this opportunity to assert their influence in the 8th Assembly.

Can We Succeed?
Of the 60 APC Senators, a group of 35 under the Umbrella of "Like Minds" consisting of Senators from the three geo-political zones in the North (NC, NW and North East) have endorsed Senator Saraki. PDP has 49 members of the Senate, 18 from South South, 15 SE, Ekiti 3, Ondo 1, Ogun 1, Taraba 3, and one each for Yobe, Nasarawa and Benue states. A bloc vote of at least the Senators from SS and SE plus the 35 already from the APC Saraki group is more than enough to return Saraki elected. Considering the game of politics, all 49 PDP Senators should not fail to vote for Senator Bukola Saraki on Tuesday.

For the House Speakership, of 214 APC Members, 154 endorsed Gbajabiamila. The 125 PDP Reps (SS 52, SE 38, NC 8, SW 20 and 8 from NE) should endeavour not to miss this opportunity to have a say in the House, for the benefit of themselves and the Party. South South and South East PDP contingents must not disappoint Hon Leo Ogar. They all should mobilise and participate in the election. The Hon Dogara group already has 55-61 APC Reps in their ranks. With the block 125 votes from PDP in addition to the 55-61 pro Dogara APC, the "PDP" will coast to victory and be the defacto leader of the NASS.

We cannot afford to lose this golden opportunity to control the two chambers of the National Assembly. We lost the Presidency, we can't afford to lose the Senate and the House.

I hereby use this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians and the PDP supporters to endorse this proposal.

#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP
"PDP shall rise again"rise again to do what?

5 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Beremx(f): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
It really sucks to be a monetary protection seeker and a paid TANoid.

Just look at the way Barcanista and Mogidi are fooling themselves on this thread?

you don't know how politics is being played especially in the Senate and HOR.

I will laugh my a$$ out at you fools when Lawan and Gbajiabiamila are declared Senate President and Speaker resppectively.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

7 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Truckpusher Dearpreye Scholes007 Whynotthetruth Francizy Severussnape Mizmycoli Mogidi Firefire Anonimi Altwireless Ifyan Tomakint Temitemi1 Agabai23 Oremusanctus Komek hush15 Ecoterrors Descartes
and he mentioned his group of i

2 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Fourcade(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is this some kind of joke? grin

You want Nairalanders to come online and post I endorse Saraki and Dogara. To what end? How does this influence their voting process? grin

Let me help you sha!

I endorse Saraki and Dogara! grin

6 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
#PDP Shall Rise Again
#PDP Shall Lead Again
#God Bless PDP

can't stop laughing with the bolded grin
a party in discord, disorder, without unity,thieves, disloyal, barawos, how can such party rise again..I see PDP coming back in the year(impossible )

3 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Gboliwe: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sorry dude, I detest even the ground Senator Bukola Saraki walks on. If he has to win by my impression and sentiments concerning him, it's a lost case! He isn't going anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by superstar1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
a party in discord, disorder, without unity,thieves, disloyal, barawos, how can such party rise again..I see PDP coming back in the year(impossible )

PDP needs a good PR consultant, that will re-brand that party.

They need to change the name, logo and slogan.

Presently, the name PDP is synonymous with corruption and lack of good governance, That name cannot garner vote in most places except in regions where corruption and bad governance are highly romanced.

5 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
Keep dreaming until we rout the APC and beat them to their game
like u people did during the last election? Ffk was so sure they've won that he started running his mouth anyhow.... u are so sure pdp will win that u have to run to them under the pretence of PROTECTION...OPONUsanctus was so sure that he promised to deactivate his account if buhari is sworn in.daddy showkEY AKA FIREFIRE WAS so sure he was already jubilating... what doesn't kill u makes u strong according to apc.. we did it once despite the ruling party was on sit...we will do it again and again and again and again...u guys need to be schooled... u need to learn how to play opposition not all these opposition of bigots, biased and unreasonable posts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Fourcade(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
MabraO:
Barcanista u beginning to constitute a nuisance on this forum
Is this the height of joblessness

He's trying hard to accomplish something but he's not going the right way.He should take it easy and relax sometimes.

I hope he gets what he's yearning for.

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Bayswater: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
The patriotic firefire. The great defender of democratic process and opponent of imposition. I loyal Sir

Trust me he won't default. You know APC has officially labelled him a rebel. PDP is his hope of continuous survival in the House.

APC southwest, you mean.
Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by agarawu23(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
hahaha I wonder o

cc barcanista grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Jesusloveyou: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
bros, Kwankwaso is eying no "FCTMinister", his target is the Presidency. His being in the Senate is to remain relevant. Kwankwaso's NW, NE and NC are backing Saraki. Buhari"s CPC camp is also Backing Saraki (judging by the G-35) to whittle "Tinubu's" influence. We want the PDP to vote for Saraki because of what the party stand to gain in the power play. 2019 is just a stone throw
ur hypocrisy no get part two, d same saraki u demonise everyday, is now ur hope 2019. so u think saraki wil defeat back to a fail party, don't bother urself, both saraki and dogara group wil fall in line

6 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Still right bro. The damage has already been done.
Mogidi:

Should they lose, a revolt by Saraki and Dogara loyalists would equally be good.

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:
APC about to implode from within even before ministerial list is made public. I laugh in Kanfanchan.
I pray u don't cry in ibibio later

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by PassingShot(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fourcade:

He's trying hard to accomplish something but he's not going the right way.He should take it easy and relax sometimes.

grin cheesy

May be Senior Special Assistant to Saraki or Dogara this time around. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by Jesusloveyou: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
Sorry dude, I detest even the ground Senator Bukola Saraki walks on. If he has to win by my impression and sentiments concerning him, it's a lost case! He isn't going anywhere.

i sorry for saraki, if he mistakely win, he wil receive slap from all angle, and he wil not know when he drop from d seat, and if he decamp,that wil be his end.

1 Like

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by rman: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
lurther:
Barcanista my Brother!

This is not the right way to do this think. You will make it seem as if it is a PDP thing and the APC sympathisers for Sarki and Dogora will withdraw their support if they see it as a PDP come back.

This is exactly what killed Jimi Agbaj. The yorubas that initially and overwhelmingly wanted to vote Jimi Agbaje withdrew their support for him not because they didn't believe in him, but because they felt it was an Igbo vs yoruba thing.

In 2011, APC did not make this kind of noise before they voted tambuwal. Please, don't make it a PDP thing, make it a genuine fight against Godfatherism and for the masses. APC got power by winning the sympathy of the masses.
I just hope you guys don't use social media to turn the APC sympathisers of sarki and dogara against them. It will so backfire and all the APC guys will retrace their steps, if they see its a PDP thing.

Check my history posts here! I am a staunch Goodluck supporter.

You my friend is more logical and smarter than the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Open Campaign For The Adoption Of Sen Saraki And Hon Dogara As PDP Candidates by MabraO: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fourcade:

At this rate I doubt it
Wen he started he was making lil sense but now all I see nd read is HATE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Adeniyi Ademola Resumes Sitting / I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki / ‘N90bn FIRS Fund’: RootsTV Deletes Controversial Video About Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.