Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 - Sports (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 (135744 Views)

The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by klax(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Ralphlauren:

you are drunk! in fact, you are sick !

the period GEJ was there, we won FIFA world cup abi? what is nigeria's worldwide football ranking?

oloshi.

Oh sorry another apc a s s hole I'm not surprise it's in your party DNA anyway either it pains you or not mind uou Gej time was good for us in term of sport check your silly record but to start a regime with failure over failure irs a sad and bad start by the way please who is Nigeria sport minister ? No name ........................... can you see your alhaji change is a failure already , no motivation nothing and nothing to spoil it all Manu Garba enter tribal madness and bench better players and it's over, all hanged on alhaji one chance ill luck for sport. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by gbemisolaw: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2015
mistytohcute:
guys I don't know much about football

does this mean our team are coming home

NO. they are going to white house in Washington to overthrow OBAMA and his CABINETS.

WHAT A QUESTION
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by bigtt76(f): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Na junior team we de tok about here? undecided

Donbabaj:

Who tell you say Iheanacho & Yahaya doesn't play week in week out. he plays for they both play for the youth team of their respective clubs
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
NiRfreak:
smh....clowns shd be banned from dis page.

I did not even watch it
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by pbs4real(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2015
kelechiMarie:
honduras ke
the guy mean hungary. . .bt dis manu garba nids serious frog jump. . . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2015
informato:
it seems you didn't read the last line of my comment

Biglia, Zabaletta are not tall.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by no1madman(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2015
BRASIL DON WIN!
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Ralphlauren(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
kendrick9:
make no mistake about it, nigeria was very successful under Gej reign.

SMH!

what has goverance got to do with football? is it GEJ or Buhari that will jump on the field to pass the ball?

UK has one of the best government in the world, world class players, world class coaching team, world class facilities, yet they've not won the world cup in yearsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Just recently, ordinary 'friendly' with Ireland, it was a goaless draw.

honestly, your level of reasoning and intelligence is shocking and you lot are past redemption ! (KLAX, this post applies to you too).

set up your biafra and make GEJ your president.

oloshi people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
gbemisolaw:

NO. they are going to white house in Washington to overthrow OBAMA and his CABINETS.

WHAT A QUESTION

guy chill

u could have just ignored my post

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by informato: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Argentina beat us in the finals with short men like Messi, Aguero, Zabaletta, Biglia.
Nigeria vs argentina was a balanced affair in terms of height ...but todays game cannot be said of that...IT SEEMS YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE MATCH....livescore things i guess
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by bastien: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
NiRfreak:
chisus!...wot kind of senseless post is dis........is buhari d coach? abi na im be player. some ppu can choose to be senseless sha
mumu like u, my post my opinion.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by kingikey01(m): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Y IS EVERYBODY IHEANACO.WAT DID HE PLAY IN D FIRST MATCH NTIN.IF I WAS D COACH I WULD HV SENT HIM HOME AFTA D FIRST MATCH..D MISTAKE HE DID WAS NOT BRINGING MUSA YAHAHA
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by NiRfreak(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2015
holmez:
I dnt knw why but m jst so annoyed!
I jst cnt get my mind off it.
baba mi.....we ar togeda....its even d benching dat is more painfu. not even d crappy match. i dnt believe d germans ar more talented......they shd av scored more dan 1 goal to rest my nerve dat day ar better off.....we cud av survived dis german if only if we had a non sentimental coach who appreciates talent.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
chidexxy007:
u welcomed dearie.....hope u enjoyed d game shaa?

I did not even watch it
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by informato: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

zabaleta na one person Na...
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by oluwawilliams(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines? Do you know south Korea sends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key stepsyou needto follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need tosubmit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines andpay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the schoolthrough DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepareother documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines.NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until yourarrival to the Philippines.Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here todo is toguide you and give you information about the schoolshere. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on+639477250322Email: Tonioni2013@Gmail.comWhatsapp:+639062418709
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by pamcode(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
TeamSimple:

This same german team defeated us in 2009 at this same stag, Or what was our position in 2011 and 2013 under Goodluck?
at least we went out knowing we tried our best but for this ones only God knows the amount manu Garba was bribed with to make him so tactless
the sum must have been in dollars Thank God i no watch am i for break tv
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by NiRfreak(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
Mbilla:
Let me see any envious f.o.o.l that will insult Mikel Obi again. Mikel played the same U 20 world cup in 2005 and Nigeria won silver. Mikel came second best player after Lionel Messi in dat tounament and Chealsea FC signed him at his youthful age. Can we say d same thing to this present Nigeria U20? Is any of them worth signing by Chelsea? I dont see any
and some oponu oloshi will come and open deir stinking buccal cavity dat mikel is not good.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by femolala001(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
SuperSuave:
GOAAAAAAALLL!!!! 2-0
GAME OVER!
LOL! Madt man!
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2015
For all twitters follow d unravelled corruption by Manu garba... @Editor_ANS ..Dey said Manu garba had issues with yahaya's agent...
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by informato: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

zabaleta na one person Na...Nigeria vs argentina was a balanced affair in
terms of height ...but todays game cannot be said
of that...IT SEEMS YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE
MATCH....livescore things i guess
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2015
informato:
zabaleta na one person Na...

Biglia is another person na.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by ozijay: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Argentina beat us in the finals with short men like Messi, Aguero, Zabaletta, Biglia.

dont mind them... waten height get to do for football, na basket ball. if u face a team with great heights then put the ball on the floor
we made more that 50 up through passes today and only one worked yet Garba coudln´t careless.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2015
informato:
Nigeria vs argentina was a balanced affair in terms of height ...but todays game cannot be said of that...IT SEEMS YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE MATCH....livescore things i guess

Nigeria and Argentina in 2005 is no way a balanced team in height. A team must play to his strength. Look at Barca with lots of short players. They keep the ball on the ground as long as possible. That is all I am saying. Height is not an excuse if not Argentina would not be one of the most dominating teams in the history of this competition.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2015
NiRfreak:
chisus!...wot kind of senseless post is dis........is buhari d coach? abi na im be player. some ppu can choose to be senseless sha

U senseless gan, wen GEJ ws in power na I'm be coach?.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by 4dchairman(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2015
klax:

Oh sorry another apc a s s hole I'm not surprise it's in your party DNA anyway either it pains you or not mind uou Gej time was good for us in term of sport check your silly record but to start a regime with failure over failure irs a sad and bad start by the way please who is Nigeria spo
rt minister ? No name ........................... can you see your alhaji change is a failure
already , no motivation nothing and nothing to spoil it all Manu Garba enter tribal madness and bench better players and it's over, all hanged on alhaji one chance ill luck for sport. Bye.
u sniff gum?
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Exposed..
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Cannonleo(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2015
a lackluster unimpressive display by F Eagles,i cant believe i took a sick leave to watch this nonsense,no sense of urgency no tactical fluidity.
Manu garba has shown the classical definition of most nigerian coaches,ever vindictive with no sense of compromise.how can in a crucial game with nothing goin for you u decide to make your first change in the 80th minute,isnt that total stupidity,u left out ihenacho,simon who would have supported awoniyi and worst still he had no sense to make his final substituion.
what a mess, the germans were dam taller than us yet you played a 4 5 1 formation leaving awoniyi to drag his own against tall defenders.ok it didnt work out.a simon would have come on on the left with and ihenacho in the middle (who obviously would have been heavily marked) to pull defenders to himself and find awoniyi in space..worst still despite all the strides towards the german goal we could not manage a capable decent shot from outside the box,preferring to play tiki taka in the midst of long legged tall guys kai.

second half,i expected the first sub to be made right in the 50th minute,since the germans seemed to have slowed down,changing to a 4-3-3 going foward since we coudnt make you of the mid field effectively and 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 when coming back to defend.yet we kept playing high balls..dammm manu is a complete disgrace a total nd complete disgrace..
excetly the same thing that happened to Sfalcons against sweden where desire was forced to become an awoniyi till ordega came in..simon would have done the job of oshola .
i hope edwin okon is watching cos he had better not repeat garba's mistake,,garba has just exhibited siaisa tendencies to which he has learnt fro his lessons.
when will nigerian coaches ever think staight dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by Sunnypa11(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
informato:
YOUTH FOOTBALL AND THE ADVANTAGE OF HEIGHT .......in 2005, nigeria dominated this competition because she paraded tall,and hefty guys like mikel,isaac promise,adeleye,ambrose, etc...today,we played against a very tall german side...NO blame our boys...height matters in youth football...ghana won this same competition because they paraded tall,and hefty guys...when argentina won it in 2005, they paraded a tall mid field and defence

IFEANYI-rubbuish of a player and the most clueless
Bulbwa-is a paper weight brainless player
Sokari-is a NPFL joke...Nothing about him to be compared to okocha or Even Nosa or mikel,He lost the ball cheaply and germany scores
Mustapha-He is hot tempered and he is not even good going forward like samuel okon
Musa m-He is selfish and his brain can malfunction
Awoniyi-good player but can be wasteful and was selfish today
Malu Garbage-is a mumunious cowach for benching his stars and strong tall players
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by informato: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Nigeria and Argentina in 2005 is no way a balanced team in height. A team must play to his strength. Look at Barca with lots of short players. They keep the ball on the ground as long as possible. That is all I am saying. Height is not an excuse if not Argentina would not be one of the most dominating teams in the history of this competition.
b4 you attack people,read their comments...i typed ' youth football '...and you are talkin of barca senior team here...na wa oooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2015
just watched a YouTube video of Moses Simon... and all I can say is Manu Garba is a fool...
Mention me with brain otherwise... one person go deactivate him nairaland account...
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 by gbemisolaw: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

guy chill

u could have just ignored my post

babe na play i dey play na.

oya smile

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.