Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... (1096 Views)

How To Understand A Woman's Body Language ? / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Dhilariousdandy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
WOMEN - PLEASE CONFIRM THE INTERPRETATIONS -ARE THEY TRUE OR FALSE? - AT LEAST TO HELP THE MEN FOLK.

10 Words Women Use

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just beengiven five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine"
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, though a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing". (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "nothing".)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say 'you're welcome'.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F**K YOU'!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now having to do it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

10) AND THE LAST ONE: When a woman says "Answer me" in response to her question no matter how subtle it is, just know that you are in trouble. If you respond, and it is not in line with her thinking, you are a dead meat. If you don't say anything you are still in trouble.

Example, if a woman asks:

"Do you think I look fat in this dress?",

swallow hard and think long about your answer. If indeed she looks fat, don't choose option #4. If she doesn't look fat, but you think the dress is ill-fitting on her, if you mention it, watch out for #8.

And you had better believe it, they crave for a man with honesty. WOMEN: Never try to outsmart them. They'll beat you at it, collect the change and spend it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
That number two refers to Tohpahz grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by MEGGATRON(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
who wants to understand them? Own a company, a mansion, ferrari, lambohghini and 20billion naira in your account you will understand them in seconds.

They will be the one explaining/describing themselves to you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Princecalm(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
don't try understanding women, they are more than maths and can get you mad in the process.
Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Understanding women? Nah I don't wanna try it

All ama try to do is try# to understand my wife cool

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Princecalm:
don't try understanding women, they are more than maths and can get you mad in the process.
grin
Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by grad2012(f): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jarizod:
Understanding women? Nah I don't wanna try it

All ama try to do is try# to understand my wife cool
Now this here is a wonderful man cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Youngpo413: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
I downloaded an ebook on understanding women,and the part 1 alone is 12gb,I no fit download the part2,talkless of part3...and till date,I no fit read am finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
grad2012:
Now this here is a wonderful man cool.
thanx dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by grad2012(f): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jarizod:
thanx dear smiley
UWC and say me hi to ur wife smiley
Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
grad2012:
UWC and say me hi to ur wife smiley
grin grin
Not married yet o.. Still a young man in his twenties
Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by tohpahz(f): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
tunnamania11:
That number two refers to Tohpahz grin

God help u oo. Lolzz.. i don't do.that tongue
Re: Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2015
tohpahz:

God help u oo. Lolzz.. i don't do.that tongue
I know u are lying, just continue. grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: See What This Man Did And His Wife's Reaction (Photo) / Who's Fooling Who? / Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.