Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys (4331 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Women fall in love too quickly with one guy and end up heartbroken time after time. So since there is no way to know who would stick around its advisable to date as many guys you are interested in at the same time.

I point this out because within the first few dates with one man, you shouldn't allow yourself to feel so emotionally attached that seeing someone else would be a problem.

Remember, until you're in an exclusive relationship where this status has been discussed and agreed on, you are free to seek out other partners. So, I want to be clear — a few dates with a guy is by no means a "relationship" with him. Problems arise when women feel prematurely attached to a man, which makes them unwilling to date other guys. This limits your options before you even know if you're on the right path. That's how heartbreak happens —
when you think you've found "the one" and then he never calls again.

Many women fall into the trap of wanting to see how their connection with one guy plays
out. They end up hooked on a partner that's not right, because they focused in before they knew enough about him.

Please ladies don't put your life on hold for any man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by MEGGATRON(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
cry
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
My son will break ur daughter's heart!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by natas22: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
"when you think you've found "the one" and then he never calls again." i totally disagree with you on that part why not you call back to know the reasons why he stopped calling may be he is testing you girls always with small minds.

www.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by suzzy16(f): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:
Women fall in love too quickly with one guy and end up heartbroken time after time. So since there is no way to know who would stick around its advisable to date as many guys you are interested in at the same time.

I point this out because within the first few dates with one man, you shouldn't allow yourself to feel so emotionally attached that seeing someone else would be a problem.

Remember, until you're in an exclusive relationship where this status has been discussed and agreed on, you are free to seek out other partners. So, I want to be clear — a few dates with a guy is by no means a "relationship" with him. Problems arise when women feel prematurely attached to a man, which makes them unwilling to date other guys. This limits your options before you even know if you're on the right path. That's how heartbreak happens —

Many women fall into the trap of wanting to see how their connection with one guy plays
out. They end up hooked on a partner that's not right, because they focused in before they knew enough about him.

thank u,I'm learning o,guys re nt dat worth it
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:

what if your said imaginary son eventually becomes "our" son wink

Or didn't you read the part where I stated that unless you're in an exclusive relationship where it has been discussed and agreed on undecided
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by suzzy16(f): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:
"when you think you've found "the one" and then he never calls again." i totally disagree with you on that part why not you call back to know the reasons why he stopped calling may be he is testing you girls always with small minds.

www.
seriously,testing ke,it shows he is nt dat interested in her again

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

what if your said imaginary son eventually becomes "our" son wink

Or didn't you read the part where I stated that unless you're in an exclusive relationship where it has been discussed and agreed on undecided
I dnt want to marry u.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by natas22: 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
suzzy16:
seriously,testing ke,it shows he is nt dat interested in her again

Totally wrong again, relationships is not one sided and calling should not be one sided please learn that.

www.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt want to marry u.

you can never tell embarassed

I have just developed this early symptom that whenever I sight your username something trickles my bum bum cheesy
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by suzzy16(f): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

Totally wrong again, relationships is not one sided and calling should not be one sided please learn that.

www.
okay,what about in a case dat d lady calls him,bt he never picked up d phone,and he isn't calling at all,only whatsap,even d whatsapp,he ignore her chat sometimes and only chat with her once in a while,even when he is online ,pls can u tell me what kind of relationship is dat one
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

you can never tell embarassed

I have just developed this early symptom that whenever I sight your username something trickles my bum bum
and what is d thing
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by natas22: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
suzzy16:
okay,what about in a case dat d lady calls him,bt he never picked up d phone,and he isn't calling at all,only whatsap,even d whatsapp,he ignore her chat sometimes and only chat with her once in a while,even when he is online ,pls can u tell me what kind of relationship is dat one

You gave him SEX so easily, you lost your value move on its over.

www.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by XavierBlue(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

i can't even comprehend the message you are giving, your write up is indecepherable

XavierBlue
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
i can't even comprehend the message you are giving, your write up is indecepherable

XavierBlue

it shows how dumb you really are *no offence intended*

many are dumb few are showing the symptoms

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

its not nice calln ppo names...
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by XavierBlue(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

and that gave you the temerity to call me a dumb huh?

XavierBlue
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:

Lol harsh
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

www.

sorry I oversimplified that statement. how about she calls and he never picks her calls again "and neither did he call back" and that refers us to "and he never calls again".

while won't a woman call "the one" she has chosen amongst all and dedicated her time towards building the relationship. or you just choose to pick up that line.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol harsh
hw is dat harsh, u read what she wrote, advisin ladies to double date.. Isn't dat wicked enough? And here she was, tellin me how my name tickles her bumbum. And expects me to fall for dat... Who does dat? Imajine d conconbility
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
hw is dat harsh, u read what she wrote, advisin ladies to double date.. Isn't dat wicked enough? And here she was, tellin me how my name tickles her bumbum. And expects me to fall for dat... Who does dat? Imajine d conconbility
Lol u making me laugh
Op don vex u today
I know i read it still loading my comment self . U know no lady in her right mind would do that
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
suzzy16:
thank u,I'm learning o,guys re nt dat worth it

you are welcome smiley
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by natas22: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

sorry I oversimplified that statement. how about she calls and he never picks her calls again "and neither did he call back" and that refers us to "and he never calls again".

while won't a woman call "the one" she has chosen amongst all and dedicated her time towards building the relationship. or you just choose to pick up that line.

Just like i explained to your friend that ran away when i told her the truth, you have already given him the apple so many times he got tired and wanted a melon. Girls fish brain please sorry for that comment but i had to tell you the truth.

www.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u making me laugh
Op don vex u today
I know i read it still loading my comment self . U know no lady in her right mind would do that
hahaha. Dats me..
Yeah for real I knw no sane lady in her right mind will do dat.. Its only lovepeddlers and flirts dat do such.. There r still good guys left out there. I believ dr r good girls out there too.. Its just a matter of time.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u making me laugh
Op don vex u today

what are you trying to say¿ that am not in my right mind ? angry
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
hahaha. Dats me..
Yeah for real I knw no sane lady in her right mind will do dat.. Its only lovepeddlers and flirts dat do such.. There r still good guys left out there. I believ dr r good girls out there too.. Its just a matter of time.

Exactly .. smiley
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by REMMEI(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
I pray when you plan to settle for one..he won't turn out to be the old you..

Perching on 'em girls there and here.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

what are you trying to say¿ that am not in my right mind ? angry
Ur d exception smiley
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Exactly .. smiley
wait a minute. Lala247? Whooow!
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
So, you're basically encouraging female polygamy. Right?
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
wait a minute. Lala247? Whooow!

[size=4pt]Iffa hear[/size]
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

[size=20pt]I am she[/size]
ok grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badoo Is The Best App On Earth.....god Bless The Creator.... / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vag!na Always Smell, No 5 Will Shock You / Who Is The Animal Between The Two? #pic#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.