Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys (4366 Views)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
REMMEI:
I pray when you plan to settle for one..he won't turn out to be the old you..

Perching on 'em girls there and here.. grin

what if I tell ya am married smiley and I did exactly what i opined in my post above to find the "one" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
ok grin
Is dat bold i can see
Hector u don break rule b dat lol
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Is dat bold i can see
Hector u don break rule b dat lol
darling, am not afraid of ban...
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
and that gave you the temerity to call me a dumb huh?

XavierBlue

you not dumb you smart smiley
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
darling, am not afraid of ban...
Lol just pulling ur legs
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol just pulling ur legs
lol I want u to pull my trousers too
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by XavierBlue(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

you not dumb you smart smiley
not funny. undecided
You're just exercising you're impugn right, so ill take no offence with your odious post.
Next time, don't forget to mind your business woman, i won't take it funny again.

Have a nice evening.

XavierBlue
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
its not nice calln ppo names...

sorry cutie I just had to heep some shit in his ass but I have cleaned 'em all up clean we are all good smiley
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

sorry cutie I just had to heep some shit in his ass but I have cleaned 'em all up clean we are all good smiley
lol... kiss
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt want to marry u.

Hector and cow girl sitting on a tree. K.i.s.s.i.n.g.

Then comes......and then.....

Go for it bra. :-O

tongue
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hector and cow girl sitting on a tree. K.i.s.s.i.n.g.

Then comes......and then.....

Go for it bra. :-O

tongue
I missd u cry
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I want u to pull my trousers too

what! you trying to have sex on my thread.

you and ladyboss1 be warned. angry
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

what! you trying to have sex on my thread.

you and ladyboss1 be warned. angry
ehen, wen u r dr formin Behind
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
I missd u cry

hugs and kissess.

Stay cute! Hector.

:-)
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Xiadnat:

hugs and kissess.

Stay cute! Hector.

:-)
thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

Just like i explained to your friend that ran away when i told her the truth, you have already given him the apple so many times he got tired and wanted a melon. Girls fish brain please sorry for that comment but i had to tell you the truth.

www.

please stop generalising

nobody is talking about sex here neither did you read where I wrote that she had sex with him and he never called again.

while would any sane woman consummate with someone that is not her hubby.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by natas22: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

please stop generalising

nobody is talking about sex here neither did you read where I wrote that she had sex with him and he never called again.

Am sensing so much anger, you are making all my statement to be valid. If you are angry that means i might be correct, but if its not sex related that means it be your age. Every guy wants something from a lady which sometimes not sex may be he could not find it in you. Besides there are so many responsible guts out there so stop killing your self about one, if he doesn't find you interesting too hell with him and move on as far as the fault is not from you. You sound smart with time you will find a far better guy my lil sis.

www.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Adaeze003(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Heavily derailed...
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adaeze003:
Heavily derailed...
grin
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Adaeze003(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
grin

This one you're smiling @ me, I hope your trousers are back on your waist? wink
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Youngpo413: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
suzzy16:
thank u,I'm learning o,guys re nt dat worth it
date good guys and leave players
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by cowgirl9090: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

Am sensing so much anger, you are making all my statement to be valid. If you are angry that means i might be correct, but if its not sex related that means it be your age. Every guy wants something from a lady which sometimes not sex may be he could not find it in you. Besides there are so many responsible guts out there so stop killing your self about one, if he doesn't find you interesting too hell with him and move on as far as the fault is not from you. You sound smart with time you will find a far better guy my lil sis.

www.

cool embarassed
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Youngpo413: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u making me laugh
Op don vex u today
I know i read it still loading my comment self . U know no lady in her right mind would do that
most ladies are not on their right mind then.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by natas22: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

cool embarassed

My lil sis are you blushing but its the truth. From my observations you are still a kid may be you have matured in your physical appearance and it got his attention but when you opened your mouth he knew you are still a kid so its child abuse to him.

www.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by REMMEI(m): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

what if I tell ya am married smiley and I did exactly what i opined in my post above to find the "one" cheesy

What if?.. what if I tell you no good married woman will opined that.

I guess you don't know what it means to be married.. grin grin you aren't married o..
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by natas22: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
REMMEI:

What if?.. what if I tell you no good married woman will opined that.

I guess you don't know what it means to be married.. grin grin you aren't married o..

am not sure she is up to 21.

www.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by REMMEI(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

am not sure she is up to 21.

www.

Lolz.. I want to believe that too.. I even read the write up again.. I now comprehend where she's coming from.
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Youngpo413: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
cowgirl9090:

smh sha,ladies and lies
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

This one you're smiling @ me, I hope your trousers are back on your waist? wink
hahahahaha u knw I joke a lot... Someone that's pullin my legs na, mke she kukuma pull my trouser join grin
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by Youngpo413: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
REMMEI:

Lolz.. I want to believe that too.. I even read the write up again.. I now comprehend where she's coming from.
she is still sampling different dicks,e go clear for her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by suzzy16(f): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:

You gave him SEX so easily, you lost your value move on its over.

www.
thank u dear,bt I still love him,though I can carry on with my life without him anymore,bt one thing I'm doubting about dis is dat,sometimes when he told me he loves me,dat I'm so special to him,I use to wonder,wat kind of love is dis?mind u,before I always complain about all dis ish to him about him nt calling or ignoring me,now I just choose to stop complaining and play along with him
Re: Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys by suzzy16(f): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Youngpo413:
date good guys and leave players
so u mean,I'm dating a player

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me [25F] And My Bf [26M] Got Into A Bad Fight Because He Called Me SHAWTY * / Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.