Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23874 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=ireneony post=34529769][/quote]
Ireneony,

What's the craziest thing you 've ever done?

What kind of men repulse you?

At what age did you started dating?

What's the duration of your longest relationship?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
You don mad abi? grin
she asked lalalsticlala the same question undecided
she must answer oh grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Dotwillis1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
I just realized I have no reasonable question to ask embarassed
ask the unreasonable questions, they will answer them reasonably. Trust grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Luckygurl(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove, During my early days as a member of this forum, I came across one or two posts that tried saying something on the ties you have with Seun and Naptu2.

Right now, I want to hear it directly from the horses mouth, what is the relationship you have both on here and real life with seun and Naptu2? cheesy cheesy
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

I refused to believe that.

What's the essence of coming to the interview then if she won't answer the floor question...

Just watch grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen. Ishilove didn't fulfill her end of my bargain.
Why? How?
Simple. She didn't answer the questions thrown at her by we members.
She just answered the questions thrown at her by the hosts.

So you see, I was right after all.
See you guys layra. I am out of here.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked is dis really u? cheesy
Yels cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Ishilove what is the concept behind Iyawo Nylon bag? grin

PS: I Love you!!. I'm a huge fan!!! grin grin grin
Thanks dear. I love you too!! cheesy

There's a bit of Chilo in every one of us. Romans 7 attests to this. I kinda got the inspiration from a dream and i developed it. There are one or two personal experiences, though. The club scene is my personal experience.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
blublahd:

know what?
Must you know?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by richidinho(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
I dey fearoooooooooo

Those 6 guests wey dey peep since

Boko boiz fit dey among them
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove
why the abuse of power for self interest? Small time now you will be condeming Nigerian politicians. Ordinary mod job? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
Missclassy, please do the needful.. cheesy wink
One of the reasons why I'm heretongue
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=34529904]
Ireneony,

What's the craziest thing you 've ever done?a bl0wjob

What kind of men repulse you?i hate dishonest men

At what age did you started dating?19years

What's the duration of your longest relationship?
2yrs
cc: wristwatch
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Just watch grin
She's still viewing though...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Ladies and Gentlemen. Ishilove didn't her end of my bargain.
Why? How?
Simple. She didn't stay to be interviewed by the members.

See you guys layra

Peace.
Ehn.,upload half pic..for the one she fufilled undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
You have so many reasons o
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Just watch grin
She's still viewing though...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Sveen: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Thanks dear. I love you too!! cheesy

There's a bit of Chilo in every one of us. Romans 7 attests to this. I kinda got the inspiration from a dream and i developed it. There are one or two personal experiences, though. The club scene is my personal experience.
Ishilove, you haven't answered this:

You're a graduate of which uni? I heard you got PhD, how true is that.

You used to be a writer, a very good one at that. Did you stop writing because of your duty as a super-mod?

I already know who you loff most on Nl, kindly tell us who you love/admire most on this forum since you bacame a member.

Members often open countless thread to bellitle and make derogatory comments about you, how do you take this?

From most of your comments I've read, I can't seem to come to a conclusion about your religion. Are you a devoted christian or a wannabe atheist?

Do you strip totally unlipsrsealed when going to bed?

You're vast in Yoruba and Igbo, which one really are you?

More loading.......
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin I already knew the outcome of this thread that's why I am not asking any question. lol

if she answer una, make I bend grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Ladies and Gentlemen. Ishilove didn't her end of my bargain.
Why? How?
Simple. She didn't stay to be interviewed by the members.

See you guys layra. I am out of here.

Peace.

I trust ishi, she won't disappoint. . . . we must see your pic today whether u like it or yes undecided
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Must you know?
then why post what begs for a question?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Ehn.,upload half pic..for the one she fuffiled undecidedEhn.,upload half pic..for the one she fufilled :-/

She's just washing you guys, no pics for una grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:

yeah.

Off topic: I like your smile tongue wink
ah, I see.
Thank you. wink cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ireneony(f): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Whizzcute:
Ireneony

Which part of Imo are you from?
isu lga from umuduru
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
too much questions, some are not even relevant. she is not a machine.
she should try to answer the relevant ones. some if not All.....
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin Missclassy! Missclassy! Missclassy! Bia ooooo....
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by yorubaboiy: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrpackager:

nope....it aiint.......the expectations was too high ?
ejo nibo le lo lati ojo yii.....been long i saw you ooo

and d interview ko da bi ti tele mo.....as if qwesion mo dey again
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by valmunich(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
grin I already knew the outcome of this thread that's why I am not asking any question. lol

if she answer una, make I bend grin
lol... Exactly my thought grin grin

some people shaa...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
agarawu23:
too much questions, some are not even relevant. she is not a machine.
She should try to answer some of the relevant ones if not all....
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:
. Have you ever had a threeesome?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
chibwike:
Ishilove, how do you cope with all the female admirers?
And....do you wear pant to sleep?
Female admirers? Really
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
ah, I see. Thank you. wink cool

You're welcome smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.