Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony (23867 Views)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / An Interview With Misssclassy, Obinoscopy, Airforce1 And Aminat508 / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chimerase2: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
*storms thread and searches for ori ife* wia dat ori ife where amu make I bomb amu with questions angry
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Omotayor123(f): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is d floor open now
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
I hereby declare the floor OPEN

Keep your questions coming cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
I hereby declare the floor OPEN

Keep your questions coming cool
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by ronald4lif(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wristwatch,

Sorry who am I to interview.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by richidinho(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bullllllllllllshiiiiiiiit
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by elantraceey(f): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is it just me or this interview is really slow?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
The floor has been declared open.

You ask your questions everyone.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Goshhhhhh dis interview tho undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ireneony

What is your opinion on sex befor marraigen? Do you think its right?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
I just realized I have no reasonable question to ask embarassed
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by agarawu23(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
majority of our NL babes are claiming single and this set of ladies will be harsh to guys on this forum. Anyway thank God for the interview *yimu* (how are we sure they are saying the truth? embarassed

start replying PMS because he might be the one.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Sveen: 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove:

You're a graduate of which uni? I heard you got PhD, how true is that.

You used to be a writer, a very good one at that. Did you stop writing because of your duty as a super-mod?

I already know who you loff most on Nl, kindly tell us who you love/admire most on this forum since you bacame a member.

Members often open countless thread to belittle and make derogatory comments about you, how do you take this?

From most of your comments I've read, I can't seem to come to a conclusion about your religion. Are you a devoted christian or a wannabe atheist?

Do you strip totally unlipsrsealed when going to bed?

You're vast in Yoruba and Igbo, which one really are you?

More loading.......

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by alberto2k(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
chimerase2:
*storms thread and searches for ori ife* wia dat ori ife where amu make I bomb amu with questions angry

pastor chimes Welcome Sir grin grin
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
Wristwatch,

Sorry who am I to interview.

All the interviewees at a goal. Just like the way we had it last week.

U will copy all of them and ask your questions
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by lekinz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Typing ...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Is it just me or this interview is really slow?
yeah, it's a bit slow.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove what is the concept behind Iyawo Nylon bag? grin

PS: I Love you!!. I'm a huge fan!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Goshhhhhh dis intetview tho undecided lipsrsealed
boring right? Last week's own was more interesting
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by LaurelP(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
@Ishilove, is there any form of compensation for being a mod?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Jamean(f): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why are non-derailing comments of some monikers deleted and others are kept undecided So the people that were mentioned should just read & stare.
Whatever, enjoy the space.
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by richidinho(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove

Who is a bookworm?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ishilove, how do you cope with all the female admirers?
And....do you wear pant to sleep?
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
If Only They Know...
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Dotwillis1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony ... what brought 'bout ur feelings for s.eun?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Missclassy, please do the needful.. cheesy wink
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
missclassy wats up nw
Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by chibwike(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony by Mhizkel(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Missclassy, please do the needful.. cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.