Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell (15074 Views)

Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by charlesucheh(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
Omo! That dude took it personal with Etcetra sha!!! NB: Etcetra is not a failed musician, he's one of the Naija singers i respect. But haba! Etcetra! You should have respected boundaries, at least that's what happens between civilized people.
For the record, GOD has not yet appointed his spokes man, so, nobody has the mandate to say who's going to hell or not!!!!!GOSh!!! I dey Vex for you Humans!!! Feel like going back to my planet(heaven).
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Layolaw(f): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
I don't blame him, the bible says by their fruits you shall know them..... But mind you... Judge not
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by bababuff(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Minet16:
if he doesn't repent he'll go to hell

Says who?
Please take care of your own destination.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by MAYOWAAK: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
If you believe that one day water will be used as petrol for cars then it not out of place to believe that one day Super Eagles will play like Barca.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by maybach19892(m): 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
lame post ahh.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Failed musician. Go mind your own business
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by dapsonlou(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
What is this F@g going on and on about? Get off Dereles D!ck , I m sure he doesn't remember you.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by opey112(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
And so on and so fort,he doesn't count.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by MARKone(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nobody needs a soothsayer to tell them that the duo of Denrele and Charly boy man has some psychological issues, they both can comfortably pass as trans, weirdos. Etseterer putting it in writing, is just echoing what is already known. In a dark alley, both will be stoned.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Etcetera is just bitter that he has not ahieved any success.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by dinachi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
So this homosexual dude has the guts to come out on twitter to defend Denrele? Who does he think he is decieveing? All the homosexuals should know that we know their games by now!
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
charix:
Wait o, there's seniority in UNILAG?
Bros I tire ooo
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by soji1992: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
[Style]http://www.?aff=687[/style]
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by dulux07(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
The only etcetra did wrong was that he made examples, based on his statement, he was not judging, he said anyone who does contrary to d will of God will go to hell fire, it is a known fact according to d bible. the truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by stonecoldcafe: 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
My policy on Denrele and others like him (Charlie Boy) and co is very simple [size=28pt]LIVE AND LET LIVE.[/size]

You think you are better than them because they thrive on controversy and so what? We cant all be the same. Even in your family dont you have people that just act different from the rest folks- perhaps an aunty, uncle or even a sibling. At the end of the day, we are answerable to God and God alone. I always say on the last day, many of us will be shocked. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Neplusultra(f): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ok! Esias d prophet has resurrected
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Neplusultra(f): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pple hate to hear d truth
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by YabaLeftist: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Robbbisshhh topic! Everything now makes front page. angry What's the point in this?
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by MoNickk(f): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
I knew that the only thing people would harp on about etcetera is that he is a failed musician. failed by what standards if I may ask? that's by the way. As much as I love reading his articles because he speaks the truth n does it so well,i can't help but disagree with him on this one. yes people who go against the will of God would go to hell including liars,looters,adulterers,fornication n the likes..how many people don't belong to these categories? he coulda talked about all these in general. He went too far by mentioning derenle and charly boy. He has never walked in their shoes and won't understand what it is to be labelled what you are not. i especially like derenle. as much as i don't understand him,i admire him. He has been in the entertainment scene for as long as i can remember and still keeps on pushing forward. etcetera should keep on writing articles but should refrain from mentioning names. its not becoming.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
charlesucheh:
Omo! That dude took it personal with Etcetra sha!!! NB: Etcetra is not a failed musician, he's one of the Naija singers i respect. But haba! Etcetra! You should have respected boundaries, at least that's what happens between civilized people.
For the record, GOD has not yet appointed his spokes man, so, nobody has the mandate to say who's going to hell or not!!!!!GOSh!!! I dey Vex for you Humans!!! Feel like going back to my planet(heaven).

I've not read etceteras comments about Denrele. But this guy sounds so pained.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by AKPOSbaba: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
youineed:
this guy's mouth wont kill him sha, all stars hate him for all this rubbish he does

Who the stars dem help?
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by chinae(m): 1:13am On Jun 08, 2015
No prejudice, the truth shld be said told.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by charlesucheh(m): 2:53am On Jun 08, 2015
vislabraye:

Sure, he does!
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by charlesucheh(m): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2015
vislabraye:

ETC's comment is contained in the write up just before the Denrele guy's tweet.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by dazimi12: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2015
charix:
Wait o, there's seniority in UNILAG?

no....na juniority dey! boda ode!
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2015
@ Excetra - A gay might sleep with men, and u sleep with women or u even tell lies, u will meet that Gay in hell because u guys are both sinners.

Hypocrite.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Midastorch(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Derele I know,etcetera I dont know...pls what is etc
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by femi4: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2015
sunnyanet:
How time flies, I remembered those days of kiddy vision 101 in NTA, i acted as dubem alongside denrele
dubem dubem

It is time for kidivision 101
it is time for kidivision 101
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Bruno3000(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2015
aleluyaha:
he is right, end time is near, people like Denrele are devil's sent
don't mind dem. as we are in dis end time, if u are working to advance d devil's agenda (like infecting pple's mind and culture with homosexuality) then u are hell bound. Simple. Homosexuality is a very serious matter, one simple act of it, is a sign of rebellion against d Creator and His Sovereignty... I could go on and on. Genuine repentance is d only way and it has to be NOW.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by witken89(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by Jessymez1(f): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Who is d so called Etc. Is d person he/she or animal
Re: Denrele's Fan Blasts Etcetera For Insinuating That Denrele Will Go To Hell by j1mmy: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Minet16:
if he doesn't repent he'll go to hell

Please tell me a grown up "human" like you believes in that bullcrap you just wrote. I have seen 10 years olds smarter than you people..
santa, hell , heaven...kai Africans!!! Primates or humans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 / Photos: German Footballer Mario Götze' Giant Bulge While On Holiday With GF / Owen Gee: I Almost Committed Suicide Last Year - Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.