Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (34668 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by shigoslim(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
My economics lecturer do tell me that the west counterparts we never wish Nigeria to be self developed interms of social and economic status. Knowingly fully well that Africa especially Nigeria has become their dumping refuse. In order words Nigeria is an open place for word marketers where their products is marketable.

It's will take some years perhaps another generation before our eyes open the fact the problem of Africa most importantly Nigeria can only be solve by nigerians and within Nigeria.
In foreign policy there are not permanent friend's only permanent interest. Nigeria need to learn from China a hardworking economy, the potential is already establish we juss need extra ordinary hardwaork from well meaning Nigeria and see how the economy will be open to foreign investment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Sigo86(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
theorbiters:
When invited to dine with the devil, mhen, choose a different table. Nothing is ever free when these so called world powers are involved.

Juss wondering why they never gave this 'blank cheque' to uncle Jona! And most Nigerians would think this is some sort of improvement..

If u're refering dis peeps 2d DEVIL; German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the French President, Francois Hollande, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the World Bank President Dr. Jim Yong Kim.

Then, I won't be worried @all... So far they'v been making things work effectively in deir various countries with gr8 initiative nd common sense. If Jonathan had been dining with all dis devils, he might av made a meaningful nd maximum impact in his government.[color=][/color] cheesy
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
theorbiters:
When invited to dine with the devil, mhen, choose a different table. Nothing is ever free when these so called world powers are involved.

Juss wondering why they never gave this 'blank cheque' to uncle Jona! And most Nigerians would think this is some sort of improvement..
Jonathan has been invited by them.
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by waley007(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
barcanista:
I don't think Buhari understand what he's up to. The above listed "wishes" are the primary responsibility of government and not foreigners. Curbing corruption is Buhari's job. Increased FDI will only happen if there is conducive sociopolitical and economic environment. Infrastructure, power etc are Buhari's responsibility. Buhari better return to Nigeria if he has no concrete request to make.
you are just a fool,u have never said anything good on nairaland.why?even if u are a member of pdp,must you not recorgnise a good thing?pls learn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Sentientcarbon(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sirniyeh:
While the youth will behave like the youth, elderly person will behave elderly. It is unfortunately that those who call themselves opposition are just mere catoon with bat brain.

A bat is neither rat nor bird but found always with eyes closed, and yet it flies.

Any person with bat-like brain can never reason like president buhari,

Bro, you come across as an ignoramus with little understanding of history or the sustained colonialistic exploitation of Africa and Africans.
First of all, the British prime minister has the nerve to call a sitting President's plan for governance a 'wish' list and it sits well with you, so much so that referenced an adage which is not only scientificaly incorrect but patently moronic.

Then when said President seeks consort with the same powers who have a history of sabotaging African development you not only applaud him, you attempt to chastise those who point out the obvious idiocy of that action?
Europe is NOT our friend, this fact has been constantly butressed by recent history; Thomas Sankara, Ahmed Ben Bella, Gamal Abdel Nasser, Emperor Haille Selassie

Even though the slave trade and colonial era has passed, these people mean to keep us in chains, economically.

Buhari is clearly seting himself up as a puppet for the world powers, what good ever came of that?

P.S:Frankly , the fact that your comment got 48 'likes' is one of the reasons i hardly visit this forum anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please leave my mind; I might end up kidnapping you and keeping you with me forever.

good night naira land pretties .. meanwhile may this summit be a fruitful one .
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by obinoral1179(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
"Wish list"
President of dis country still dhe dream
Almost 2 weeks and he's stll "wishing"
We don enter two-chance
a week and two days is almost two weeks? Keeep it coming bro.
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Motolank: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
"Wish list"
We don enter two-chance
He is the president and his children fir children of the country... what can we say about you..... you are their family watch dog.?
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by otipoju(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sirniyeh:
While the youth will behave like the youth, elderly person will behave elderly. It is unfortunately that those who call themselves opposition are just mere catoon with bat brain.

A bat is neither rat nor bird but found always with eyes closed, and yet it flies.

True talk...if only people understand what this man is up to, they will feel very happy that now we have a true leader.

I can imagine what he us telling those guys.

This man met severally with Jonathan...no one knows what they discussed.

He went to Tony Blair in the dead of the night to discusss things that he did not even want his inner party leadership/caucus to know about.

He went to Niger and Chad to discuss, no one knows what they actually discussed.

That is how a Leader should move..forming strategic alliances.

At this G7...my gut tells me he has gone for

1.modern arms, to ensure security,

2.repatriation of stolen funds from foreign banks.

3. Cooperation of Interpol when he starts to bring corrupt officials to book.

4. Highlighting specific areas for foriegn direct investment enumerating government incentives and concessions that would make "manufacturing" companies come down to Nigeria enmasse due to the huge ROI that would accrue to them.

Let me keep quiet for now but I am glad that we finally have a president whose only concern is how to better the lot of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sirniyeh:

That is a meaningless trope indeed. Yet the large number of fools in Nairaland LIKE it. Jeez! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by omonnakoda: 12:04am On Jun 08, 2015
all4naija:
I am a dirty ignorant monkey and full of shitt[/i]
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
I am a dirty ignorant monkey and full of shitt
I can feel your frustration in the filthy environment, dude! grin cheesy cool It gonna be alright soon because you are gonna burn in hell! lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by dondo83(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
I don't think Buhari understand what he's up to. The above listed "wishes" are the primary responsibility of government and not foreigners. Curbing corruption is Buhari's job. Increased FDI will only happen if there is conducive sociopolitical and economic environment. Infrastructure, power etc are Buhari's responsibility. Buhari better return to Nigeria if he has no concrete request to make.

you just used grammar to fool some 42 people to like this trash you just wrote. With a poor and porous border we have don't you thinks these developed countries can help in terms of offering advise and military equipment as goodwill to Nigeria? You clueless fisherman has driven nigeria into debt and we need as much help as possible for us to bounce back. For now is less spending and more goodwill . The no 1 problem of Nigeria is security and he needs all the help he cant to fight the menace called boko haram. Infrastructure and power that you mentioned will have no effect on FDI if our country is under threats. When terrorism is involved it becomes a global war and as such buhari needs all the help he can get
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by advocates: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2015
We fail to understand that the West specially requested that the president attend and make his request known. This is rare privilege any country can get. All of this is a pointer that this people more than ever before believe we have toed the part of seriousness and are ready to assist in whatever way.
Honestly, what is the rationale behind attacking the man who barely spent a week or two in office?. Oppositions are meant to be critical but certainly not the type here. We need all the help we can get. Whether we like it or not, the west have a role to play given all the listed wishes. I will advise all 'bad bellerism' to come back after 6 months to throw their best shots.
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Rexology: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2015
haywire1:

What's dis one saying? Wettin Jona wey spend close to 7yrs do undecided undecided undecided. PMB is always on d move from one place to another troubleshooting d problems of Nigeria.

If u don't av beta comment, oya swerve jare angry

#
GEJ spent Close to 7years? When did Yaradua die? When was GEJ made the substantive President? 06/05/2010--29/05/2015 has suddenly become "close to 7yrs" Chai!...There is God ooo!
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Evaromantik(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Na wish list dis man carry go Germany..........i didn't tink Germany can help him out of B.H......though the man is trying if the truth is said
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by AreaFada2: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2015
papaejima1:
I have noticed a marked watering down of the enthusiasm of Buhari's minions here on nairaland.
They have seen the handwriting on the wall and know that the guy is more clueless than Jona, and as such they have started wondering whether the babaonechance we call the daura man could be true afterall.

Fact is the man is clueless. Right before the elections, I always maintained that Buhari had nothing to offer Nigeria except to bolster his ego by winning an election.

In case he is yet to learn, let him look at Iraq, and other nations where Europe and the West helped to combat insecurity. He will learn soon enough that he might very likely be the west's instrument to breakup Nigeria.
These leaders think without the toga of a dictator like his previous govt, he will be a malleable old gizzer that they can obfuscate with promises of help. For every wish on his list, all those Westerners probably have 10 conditions to demand.

You're better off dealing with the Chinese even. They are more willing to help. with minimal conditions attached.
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by chinae(m): 1:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Firefire:

[size=18pt]

If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride...
[/size]

Even if wishes were, most Nigeria won't know how horse look like cos same thiefnicians will colonize them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by hangzhouro(m): 3:22am On Jun 08, 2015
buhari doesnt seem to be prepared to steer this country to greatness. is he trying to tell us that we lack capacity to solve our own problems? i think the answer to that question is yes because of the way he has prioritized his overseas trips. fighting corruption is not the only basic economic need. he needs a blueprint but apparently, it appears he has none. i have said it again and will keep saying it: pmb would have stood no chance of running for presidency talk less of becoming a president if he comes from a literate society

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 08, 2015
hangzhouro:
buhari doesnt seem to be prepared to steer this country to greatness. is he trying to tell us that we lack capacity to solve our own problems? i think the answer to that question is yes because of the way he has prioritized his overseas trips. fighting corruption is not the only basic economic need. he needs a blueprint but apparently, it appears he has none. i have said it again and will keep saying it: pmb would have stood no chance of running for presidency talk less of becoming a president if he comes from a literate society

Why do you think he ran to the UK hours before his inauguration
He has absolutely no plans
A man that says he will make the naira equal to the dollar
That was the day I knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the box
Sounded like what a kid would wish for

papaejima1:
I have noticed a marked watering down of the enthusiasm of Buhari's minions here on nairaland.
They have seen the handwriting on the wall and know that the guy is more clueless than Jona, and as such they have started wondering whether the babaonechance we call the daura man could be true afterall.
grin
Fact is the man is clueless. Right before the elections, I always maintained that Buhari had nothing to offer Nigeria except to bolster his ego by winning an election.

In case he is yet to learn, let him look at Iraq, and other nations where Europe and the West helped to combat insecurity. He will learn soon enough that he might very likely be the west's instrument to breakup Nigeria.

It's so glaring
Quite unfortunate

How dem enthusiasm no go wane
They are yet to receive the 5 thousand naira stipend he promised
The ones that were shouting change change from Oshun state now have kwashiorkor grin grin
Their voices are now silent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by nonaira: 4:05am On Jun 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Isn't half of the stuff on his "wish list" part of his work? Why is he requesting for foreigners to do his work for him? undecided
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by nonaira: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:

Thank you. I thought I was the only one that noticed that. I'm actually curious as to why Bihari that ran for presidency for damn near 4 years still have no blueprint on how to f2king rule. I would think by now, considering how many times he ran to rule and "fix" the country, Buhsri would have had list of plans on how to solve many of Nigeria's problem. The guy is clearly clueless my God
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by 190: 5:28am On Jun 08, 2015
I talk am
LooL I said it that no notherner should be allowed near also Rock una no listen

See una nyash today

Lol again it is far better keeping GEJ for another 4years than waste time on this old cargo
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by shollymata(m): 6:04am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:

The fact that a man goes to the doctor to complain about childlessness after marriage does not mean he cannot locate his wife's reproductive organ. If it was that easy to resolve, we won't be where we are. A President is a President no matter where he is at any point in time. And to be called to bring your agenda to G7 summit leadership even before assuming office is like winning the lottery. There's no point reinventing the wheel when these guys have tested and trusted formulas plus with the state of our finance we can do with some aid here and there.
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Okaka27(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
"Wish list"
We don enter two-chance
CRY CRY BABY, U WANT TO SEE UR MOMMY

SHAAAAAME !!!!

BUTTHURT TANOID LOOSER
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Okaka27(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
anyone but buhari
GO AND DIE
GO AND DIE
GO AND DIE
GO AND DIE
GO AND DIE
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by ttmacoy: 6:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by olutunde12(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2015
APC, i m supprised by all the yan yan yan being that is apc for u. Let them know that jonathn was also invited by those people! Obasanjo attended mny times, so no change there! The meeting is for the queen to parrade the heads of her former slave colonies. Buhari will not come back with anything. He only shocks me for not been prepared. He had two months after election till today, no cabinet? shuuuuu.....
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by PassingShot(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
He would have understood if he offered you an appointment just as PDP did!
grin grin

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 08, 2015
I believe by now, MyPresident should have gotten a blueprint on how to solve all Naija problem. He has been contesting elections since 2003, yet without a blueprint. It is just embarrasing. He was just flexing his mouth during the campaign. Baba should just hit the ground running, and his apologists should just stop being foolish.
Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by richidinho(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2015
The world leaders has been fighting ISIS for long now no result

Stop going to them and strategize on hw to fight BH within Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 by favourelisha(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Dead list indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Gani Fawehinmi Inspired Me To Go After Tinubu’s Certificates – Atiku / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.