Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Help!help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!help! (2730 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town / Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? / Help! Help!! Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!help! by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is a message from my friend mitchelle(18),too young to give her an advice on this so brought it to nl'
Please how do i tell my boyfriend i am pregnant?we have dated for 4 mnths.just noticed i was carrying his baby...How do girls tell their boo they are pregnant in a way they wouldnt get pissed off n deny it?
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
This is a message from my friend mitchelle(18),too young to give her an advice on this so brought it to nl'
Please how do i tell my boyfriend i am pregnant?we have dated for 4 mnths.just noticed i was carrying his baby...How do girls tell their boo they are pregnant in a way they wouldnt get pissed off n deny it?

Ask him what would he do if she ever gets pregnant for him
Re: Help!help! by ZedX6: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
If you can open your legs to have sex like a boss, I don't see what stops you from opening your mouth to say you are pregnant. . .

Nonsense.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!help! by MEGGATRON(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
ZedX6:
If you can open your legs to have sex like a boss, I don't see what stops you from opening your mouth to say you are pregnant. . .

Nonsense.

LOL .........I missed you ( no homo love).

I opened a thread for you earlier today.
Re: Help!help! by Cutehector(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
lol stories like this scare me in gvn up my virginity tho.....
Re: Help!help! by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
jephri:

Ask him what would he do if she ever gets pregnant for him
thats a trick question. no one likes that. she would get hurt in the process..
Re: Help!help! by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
ZedX6:

Nonsense.
please now,you are a guy so u wud be in a better position to give an advice.Tel me the truth,wud he be angry?
Re: Help!help! by Enegod(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
congratulations!!!
You will soon be a mother cool
Re: Help!help! by Cutehector(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

please now,you are a guy so u wud be in a better position to give an advice.Tel me the truth,wud he be angry?
well if he is responsible, he wont be angry
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
She should wait till d pregnancy is nine month old,then she is good to tell him by then.#nonsense
Re: Help!help! by Enegod(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

Maybe you should have known a little more about him before you decided (accidentally) to get pregnant.

Good luck being a single parent!
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:
With your mouth Naundecided

1 Like

Re: Help!help! by ZedX6: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

If two people believe they are old enough to have sex, and very _stupid enough to fvck like rabbits without condoms or any kind of contraceptives, they should be ready to happily welcome the baby.

I don't see why he should be angry. For fvcks sake, was he angry when he was fvcking her without condom? Was he angry when he was _cumming into her and screaming how much he loves her?

It would be a blow to conventionality for him to get angry. But then again, these are 2 very _stupid people collaborating to have sex for fun, so it isn't out of place for him to get angry and blame her for not reminding him to put a condom on his dick, and she'll reply and ask him why he forgot to use a condom. . . So fvcking _stupid.

1 Like

Re: Help!help! by goodmorning40: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Monkey, asshole like u
Re: Help!help! by Rosemary216(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Nna ehh.. Sum ppl dat posted before me arent helpin ooo! Y insultin d guy? Abeg, just go to his place, prepare something nice and drop a note inside d tray, smile lovingly at him and tell him he wil soon b a dad (hollywood version)! Well, it depends on hw close and free u guys are to each oda. Infact, by now (four mnths) u shud hv an idea on hw to approach him. Dnt try to begin ur statement wit 'we need to talk' or 'i have something to tell u' u wil only put d guy in high jump.
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rosemary216:
Nna ehh.. Sum ppl dat posted before me arent helpin ooo! Y insultin d guy? Abeg, just go to his place, prepare something nice and drop a note inside d tray, smile lovingly at him and tell him he wil soon b a dad (hollywood version)! Well, it depends on hw close and free u guys are to each oda. Infact, by now (four mnths) u shud hv an idea on hw to approach him. Dnt try to begin ur statement wit 'we need to talk' or 'i have something to tell u' u wil only put d guy in high jump.
meh, no I matter what, he might still get angry. We're talking about immature teenagers here.
Re: Help!help! by DankemzI(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

She write an open letter to him

Or if he's in Nigeria, she should trek to his family house, no matter how far. To announce her pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!help! by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Hi,told the guy via phone call.He was indifferent n just said HAPPY MOTHERHOOD.
Do you think with that response he would take care of both of us?Do guys takecare of their babymamas n babies?

Abeg zed take am easy,no be me,na person send me
Re: Help!help! by Youngpo413: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!help! by Rosemary216(f): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
meh, no I matter what, he might still get angry. We're talking about immature teenagers here.
i dnt tink sum1 who can get a girl pregnant is 'immature teenager'
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
tell your parents. undecided

I think that is an assured way of him accepting the baby undecided

And also an assured way of learning not to bleep without CDs
Re: Help!help! by Chidonc(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where is SOFT NIIPPLES that is shoutin VIRGINITY IS OVERATED, u see why i ask u 2 avoid premarital sex, instead of celebratin her pregnancy she is thinkin abt hw not 2 piss her stupid boo off.....
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:

Hunundecided undecided

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
ZedX6:
If two people believe they are old enough to have sex, and very _stupid enough to fvck like rabbits without condoms or any kind of contraceptives, they should be ready to happily welcome the baby.

I don't see why he should be angry. For fvcks sake, was he angry when he was fvcking her without condom? Was he angry when he was _cumming into her and screaming how much he loves her?

It would be a blow to conventionality for him to get angry. But then again, these are 2 very _stupid people collaborating to have sex for fun, so it isn't out of place for him to get angry and blame her for not reminding him to put a condom on his dick, and she'll reply and ask him why he forgot to use a condom. . . So fvcking _stupid.

grin You are on point....... wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Help!help! by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
adeh39:

Hunundecided undecided

#TEAM SCENT
wat is it adeh?
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
wat is it adeh?

You know wat i mean nah wink
Did you mistakenly type that or......undecided

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Help!help! by Cutehector(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
adeh39:

You know wat i mean nah wink

Did you mistakenly type that or......undecided

#TEAM SCENT
lol I just woke up frm sleep.. U knw sleep eye.. Wad do u mean
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I just woke up frm sleep.. U knw sleep eye.. Wad do u mean

Ehen....you were claiming to be a virgin.....Were u dreaming when you type it grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Help!help! by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
adeh39:

Ehen....you were claiming to be a virgin.....Were u dreaming when you type it grin

#TEAM SCENT
even if u don't believe, it doesn't change d fact dat I am.. Nw let's leav dat aside.. I dnt wana ask if u are one too, I def knw ur not!
Re: Help!help! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
even if u don't believe, it doesn't change d fact dat I am.. Nw let's leav dat aside.. I dnt wana ask if u are one too, I def knw ur not!

Yeeee!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I yaff die ....

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Help!help! by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
adeh39:

Yeeee!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I yaff die ....

#TEAM SCENT
so wats d fuss abt a guy bein a virgin? Isn't dat possible?
Re: Help!help! by iamsoja(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
She should tell the guy that she hasnt been feeling too well for a while, stating few notable pregnancy symptoms. The bf himself might suggest a pregnancy test or ask for the last time she saw her period. If he doesnt do any of these, she should tell him that she hasnt seen her period feigning ignorance of pregnancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) / When Love Is Silent / Do We Have Some Edible Caterers On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.