Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? (3123 Views)

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by exlinkleads(f): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Abeg ladies, kilo se self? Eh, what manner of dressing is this? And who is they foolish fashonista that made this cloth? I don tire to talk to you ladies but is not fair oooo.

There is God ooooo

Will you allow your wife or girl friend to rock this fashion and follow you out?

visit exlink lodge for more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/guys-can-you-allow-your-girl-or-wife.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by EmperorLee(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes she can rock it but only in our Bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Pinkiwinki(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
In America? yes i can. In Nigeria? No i cant.
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by madridguy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Capital NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
hell naw!
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by accountbalance: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes, she can wear it and follow me out to the customary court.

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by exlinkleads(f): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
accountbalance:

hahahahha

watin you won go do for customary court oooooo ....lol
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Fashion madness. I might as well ask her to walk in bikini.
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by mizzbouqui(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Is she at the beach?
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by accountbalance: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
exlinkleads:

hahahahha

watin you won go do for customary court oooooo ....lol

You know now wink

I no even need to say anything, Judge go divorce us kiakia.
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
dis 1 is even better dan some people own sef

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Edwardhead(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
yes now, saybe na for indoor with both of us only undecided undecided
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by smart024(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Follow me to where...?
Beach...?
Bathroom...?
Or swimming pool...?
If any of the above, she is welcome...
Aside that, she needs "deliverance by flogging"...!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by iykekelvins(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
As Emperorlee said, In The Bedroom.
For my eyes only..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Wow shocked
•°This thread is a eye opener.
••••••••
I was CERTAIN em males would like it cuz all the skin

•••••••
Hmmm.I gotta reshape my views a little bit now.

•••••
But I think her outfit is cute
•••••°
And because she isn't big on top she can actually wear this without showing much.
And her legs are OK bein' out like that.
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by exlinkleads(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
accountbalance:

You know now wink

I no even need to say anything, Judge go divorce us kiakia.

hahahahahaha very funy

but i wonder why some ladies do this to themselves.
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
She's sesky.
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Horlorlardaey: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
hell no
too sensitive
my girl cant even rock anything close to that
straight breaking up
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
This one madness don reach 90% grin Yabaleft loading***

in answer to ur question --- OH HELLLLLLLL NAH!!!
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by 007Nasky(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
I cant
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by veekid(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ah dey craze?
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by naniawini(f): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
I dnt see anytin wrong wt it
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Jay542(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
naniawini:
I dnt see anytin wrong wt it
Great Nigeria women can't roc this. So there's something very wrong with it.
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by bitchcrafts: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Na beach wear nah, make dem Naija babes no go abuse am dey wear am waka oh
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by naniawini(f): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jay542:

Great Nigeria women can't roc this. So there's something very wrong with it.
ok na
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
I forked this lady yesterday tho! undecided undecided
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by sinaj(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
accountbalance:
Rotfl cheesy

She be lawyer?

Abi na u b lawyer
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by HMZi: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
If na beach we dey go,why not,different strokes for different folks...the lady in the pishuree looks hooot by d way!!..
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
To a swimming pool, yeah! She can wear it but we'll have to go in a private car
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by liztemi(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
Warris dis shocked....modesty is gradually becoming the old time virtue fa especially among we ladies.

It's WELL
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by Richy4(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Maybe the tailor was wasting much time sewing it without completing it, out of anger she took it from him/her and wore it. and it became Fashion smiley
Re: Guys!!!!! Can You Allow Your Girl Or Wife Rock This Fashion And Follow You Out? by accountbalance: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
sinaj:
Rotfl cheesy

She be lawyer?

Abi na u b lawyer

grin

Don't mind me cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Rock & Roman Reigns Shooting Fast & Furious Spin-off / If You Don’t Clean Your Lady After Sex You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Joro / A Professor In A University Was Captioned Having Sex With Student (LICKED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.