Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? (1449 Views)

HELP! Should I Kick My Friend Out Of The House Or Let Him Stay? / Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? / My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by berbz(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Please help me.
I met a gal by chance and we started talking, whenever we chat, she would tell me how she treated men and how she explore money from those she don't love. After some times being friends, I started aving feelings for her and I told her, she laughed jokingly that she can't date me cos I know her secrets, that I can judge her with dat every time. I didn't force it, after some days I told my mum about her and my mum said she wanna know her, I told her my mum wanna meet her(she feel on top of the world) we fix date and she said she wanna come. She asked me to send all my pix and my mum pix to her. I asked her why and she said she wanna av them on her phone, moreover that she is loving me already. I was not carried away, my love for her grow everyday.
On the D-day, she came and we talk and she meet my mum and she was very excited. She went home (we didn't do anything). But to my biggest surprise, she message me and she said we need to take things slow, that she need to work on herself, so we should pretend nothing happens.(and she warned me not to tell my mum dat we not dating) So we just b friends. I didn't wanna force her. She said she would come and see my at my work place the following day, but I called her and she didn't pick up. She blocked me from calling her and didn't show up. I was mad with myself, I couldn't control d emotions, I felt sick. I send her text and she said she don't wanna date me, if she did,she would hurt me and she don't wanna do that cos she thinks am a cool guy. Day passes, I tried chatting with her And she take years to reply my message( d truth is am not trying to convince her to date me, just want to talk to her normal) and we never she reply she would tell me to stop disturbing her that since we are friends, we don't need to chat here an there, and if I disturb her too much she would delete me on BBM, I tried to get on he nerve but she didn't delete me on bbm. So my friend advice my to forget about her. Which I did. But she is on my BBM list and she is always online(one of my friends told me maybe she is testing me if I will give up on her, which is not true) . I need ur advice if I should delete her or not.
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by Bugatie(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Can't you see the sign?

Free the babe jare

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by vizkiz: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2015
I thought dumb guys had gone extinct

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by donem: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2015
From your story, its obvious you are irrelevant to her.

Would advise you focus on something worthwhile, would have advised u go get a job, but since u already do, would advise you get a life.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by XavierBlue(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2015
don't tell me you're this dumb

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided oboi use your head na

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
If I were u op, d moment she mentioned she uses men for money, I'd jump and pass....

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by peedeeasobie(m): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
stop acting like a woman wrapper.
what is your problem?
be a man and stop being a sisi
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by Johnnoah1st: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
@op d is a situation where PROXILLIN d sharP guy is needed, i dont knw why u should have introduce her to ur mum in the first place while u not yet really into eachother, u look desperate and dats why she's playing with ur emotion, guys should always learn to be indepedent and learn how to control ur emotions, u dont have to show a girl u cant live without her hence u into expensive shiit, free d girl!

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by berbz(m): 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
donem:
From your story, its obvious you are irrelevant to her.

Would advise you focus on something worthwhile, would have advised u go get a job, but since u already do, would advise you get a life.
lolz
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by berbz(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2015
XavierBlue:
don't tell me you're this dumb

XavierBlue

no I was not, I was only carried away
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by MicroBox: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
My friend stop treating girl as if they are important,treat them casual. After you introduce her to your mum and you sense fu.ckup you should have freed her .keep begging her and after she have agreed to a come back, delete everything about her,., women don't worth hurting guys
Don't be carried away, hurt her and leave sharply
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by berbz(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
If I were u op, d moment she mentioned she uses men for money, I'd jump and pass....
smiley
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by mencade5(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
berbz:
Please help me.
I met a gal by chance and we started talking, whenever we chat, she would tell me how she treated men and how she explore money from those she don't love. After some times being friends, I started aving feelings for her and I told her, she laughed jokingly that she can't date me cos I know her secrets, that I can judge her with dat every time. I didn't force it, after some days I told my mum about her and my mum said she wanna know her, I told her my mum wanna meet her(she feel on top of the world) we fix date and she said she wanna come. She asked me to send all my pix and my mum pix to her. I asked her why and she said she wanna av them on her phone, moreover that she is loving me already. I was not carried away, my love for her grow everyday.
On the D-day, she came and we talk and she meet my mum and she was very excited. She went home (we didn't do anything). But to my biggest surprise, she message me and she said we need to take things slow, that she need to work on herself, so we should pretend nothing happens.(and she warned me not to tell my mum dat we not dating) So we just b friends. I didn't wanna force her. She said she would come and see my at my work place the following day, but I called her and she didn't pick up. She blocked me from calling her and didn't show up. I was mad with myself, I couldn't control d emotions, I felt sick. I send her text and she said she don't wanna date me, if she did,she would hurt me and she don't wanna do that cos she thinks am a cool guy. Day passes, I tried chatting with her And she take years to reply my message( d truth is am not trying to convince her to date me, just want to talk to her normal) and we never she reply she would tell me to stop disturbing her that since we are friends, we don't need to chat here an there, and if I disturb her too much she would delete me on BBM, I tried to get on he nerve but she didn't delete me on bbm. So my friend advice my to forget about her. Which I did. But she is on my BBM list and she is always online(one of my friends told me maybe she is testing me if I will give up on her, which is not true) . I need ur advice if I should delete her or not.
get anoda girl na!

na wa for you ooo.

delete the biiitch from ur bbm.... wetin!

u r too soft jor.....too nice...change ur style mr man.
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by 2goodbobo(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Dem plant your placenta for her papa compound ni? free her abeg.
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by deadZONE: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
damn!!!! i pity u at ur age u still act like a kid... grow up... Nigerian girls are heartless i would advice u too deal with them without a heart.
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by jmoore(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Is it your destiny to be a mugu?

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by jackyraw09: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2015
OP, Throw her out of your life!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by amosamali(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
Do you need prophet MOSES to take u out of dat friendzone?

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
berbz:
Please help me.

it's like you are a desperate man looking for marriage
Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
jackyraw09:
OP, Throw her out of your life!! angry

wish i can like that gif more than once grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
is it until she calls you while she is shagging some other guy just so you can hear her screaming that you will know she aint interested.

making yourself desperate only gives her more control over you.

throw her out of your life like the GIF above

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Should I Delete Her Or Keep Her? by berbz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
amosamali:
Do you need prophet MOSES to take u out of dat friendzone?
That's not even a friend zoned. grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Former BBA Housemate: Selly Galley's White Wedding. / Are All Ladies Like This?(screen shot) / Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.