Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany (40934 Views)

Corpse Of Gov. Shettima's Aide Who Died In Fatal Accident Arrives Borno(pics) / Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
989900:

BH has metamorphosized. Actually, macro evolved over time.

And the grievous news now is, BH is now ISWAP (Islamic State's West African Province)!!!

So we have an international problem spanning tens of countries.

I just don't get it when street people think they can intelligently contribute to very sensitive situations with limited Intel.
that's really something. Didn't no about their new status.

"I just don't get it when street people think they can intelligently contribute to very sensitive situations with limited Intel"

Could u kindly expantiate some more on your last statement? Thank u
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Common sense no common at all
Inspite of all d bombings, d governor of d state had d guts to travel out. Let us assume he got no sense, Buhari shld ve spared him one.
Dey re playing a fast one on us

Den u have to pray to God so he can give buhari sense.
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by mandhi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
myproperty:

Myopic you say? May be canvassing amnesty for BH as the Governor have been saying is what makes sense to you and a contrary opinion must be from a myopic mind. What does a man who canvasses amnesty to a group of blood hungry terrorist that have killed so much and rendered many homeless have to say to an international assembly that does not believe in negotiating with terrorist not to talk about amnesty. His he going there to disgrace a young Government and our country by talking about amnesty for blood hungry terrorist?
I understand that the President being the Chief security officer going there to talk but not a man that gave WAEC a go ahead on the promise that he would provide adequate security for the students, but never did which led to the event " Chibok girls".

The next thing you would do is to call me another name .
Why would I call u names, am not like that. Your simply expressing your opinion. All I just said was pls open ur mind properly and weight the option here. PMB is the chief security officer of the republic for only a week now. He is just review the security situation and going by the discussion coupled with the demands the G7 required him to submit. If it required discussing what has been happening in the region the last 4years who better than the governor himself and also for other discussion on developments issues we have Fashola, fayemi and other economic developing team.
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by mandhi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
jascon1:
over sense Na kill u.... There's what we call line of reporting. G summit is not a summit for detailed interrogatory sessions. No need to bring the governor as if he came to attest the veracity of Buhari's report. He's useless in the summit. Follow it up n u will hardly see him holding a microphone. He hasn't told Nigerians what has happened in his state yet, how then can get tell the world?
My friend, he is not going to address the the leaders but to be a backup in the meeting or summit. So is also Fashola and the rest of the team Nigeria.
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by anonimi: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
kcng:
Ben bruce should tell Nigerians how he raised the money for silverbird Galleria? And STV?

Please show us where your idol, JagbaJantis of Bourdillon told Nigerians how he raised money for-

- Nation newspaper.
- TVC
- Oriental hotel
- First Airlines
- Oando

As well as his tax returns for the last three years.

Otherwise claim your certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by nametalkam: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
I just listened to president Obama's briefing from the G7. He mentioned they talked about Security; specifically ISIL and Boko H.
I believe there 're very good reasons for the governor of Borno, the worst most affected state, to be there in person and give his input and receive reassurance for his state and Nigeria. If anything, President GMB should have stayed home and sent the Governor in his capacity or someone else. But it is 1st G7 for his administration, guess he needs to be there considering the dire state of security in Nigeria and Africa.

I didnt support GMB but I dont see anything wrong with going to G7 with the governor. We dont make bullets or handcuff self. We need help.

Also, lets us really differentiate btwn inherited issues or President GMB issues. Personally I am interested in his scorecard after 100 days or 6 months. Though nothing would have changed by then, we should "see" his plans clearly by the people he installs and the 1st 2 - 3 national issues he begins to tackle. I say "Begin" because fixing years and years of issues no be magic and no be overnight.
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by meforyou1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
musiwa93:
Fashola is a free citizen. He can do what he like. Fashola is not representing the country of western nigeria.

He is just a free citizen invited by bihari.
We are talking of gov shettima of Borneo state, not fashola

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
kcng:
Borno state is the most affected state by terrorist sect Boko haram. What is wrong with taking the most affected governor who has a first hand experience of how much negative effect the terrorist group boko haram has had on his state. How does ben bruce know Borno gov will not be briefing the international committee on how they can help security wise aid wise & social wise, so boko haram can be fought on two fronts. 1. Military 2. Socially. Let's face it, we all know na poverty and illiteracy cause boko Haram. If you've never been to borno state or have no idea of how bad their economy is over there, then it's better to just let people who know talk. Ben bruce should tell Nigerians how he raised the money for silverbird Galleria? And STV? He's just looking for cheap publicity. He has no point.

.n hw Tinubu raise money for tvc, nation newspaper, continental hotel etc.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
vimi:
Imagine a man who's state iis on fire touring around, leaving the state to Aisha Buhari and Atiku to be iin charge.

What value will that stone head shettima add iin a summit like G7?

Meanwhile BMB for president 2019 grin
grin
Some people ..na just their mouth dem dey use think.....omashe ooo
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chiaka:

'Aisha Buhari and Atiku ' are from Adamawa State and not Borno State. grin grin

Go joor grin na everything wey uu see uu go talk undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
MissGdope:

And you know this because he said it or because he has shown it in his actions?

Actions? School mee on his wrongs iif uu got any undecided
The guy iis spotless joor grin
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by elijah81288(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na follow follow him b na grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by nigmasses: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
ASHAWO BEN BRUCE. WATCH UR MOUTH
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Chiaka(f): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2015
vimi:

Go joor grin na everything wey uu see uu go talk undecided
lol! na everyday we de learn now at least you don learn this one. lol lol grin grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
vimi:

Actions? School mee on his wrongs iif uu got any undecided
The guy iis spotless joor grin

lets hope that you're right and therefore will not have to eat your words.
we over here are watching cool tongue
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
MissGdope:

lets hope that you're right and therefore will not have to eat your words.
we over here are watching cool tongue
Ummm *clears throat, folds hand, sits comfortably with style waiting for that day to come* grin
Nice blog uu got there... buh kindly update cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by HyperBase(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
We undertake systematic demolition of buildings/houses, disposes/cart away the rubble and rubbish at very minimal costs. NO DELAYS. Call us on 0706-4464-229 now.
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
vimi:

Ummm *clears throat, folds hand, sits comfortably with style waiting for that day to come* grin
Nice blog uu got there... buh kindly update cheesy
I've been really busy with exams recently and thats why i abandoned it for a while. updates on the way since i'm now free wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by churchmind: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
mormoni:
I dnt see sense here
ur nt communicating
Re: Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
I'm still trying to make meaning of the rapport between PMB and Shettima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries / South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.