Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event (24251 Views)

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by FreeGlobe(f): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2015
National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is clearly still excited about his party’s nationwide victory at the recently concluded elections.

On Sunday, he noted how he and other party officials were mocked at and derided when they conceived the idea of forcing the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, out of power two years ago.

Tinubu who was represented by the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, at the African Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria, AYEEN 2015 programme in Lagos, weekend, urged youths not to ever give up on their ideas “even if no one believes in you.”

Tinubu said, “If I didn’t believe in the bold initiative, I wouldn’t have lent myself to the unprecedented merger of the political parties that became the APC. We wouldn’t have challenged the incumbent party controlling the central government, People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

“There is no incumbent that has ever lost an election in this country. At the beginning of that journey, we were laughed at, we weren’t given a chance. We were told that we have embarked on an exercise in futility. Yet we believed in the justness of our call. The criticism didn’t deter us but encouraged us.

“That exercise has become a history-making exercise. The party that was described as dead on arrival has, however, given birth to a new government, spirit and better democracy.”

http://www.thescoopng.com/ambode-represents-tinubu-at-event-says-they-laughed-at-us-but-we-still-believed/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by FreeGlobe(f): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2015
where do I start, what do I say? Lagos and indeed Nigeria has gone to the dogs shocked

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2015
House boi Is he d governor of lagos state or d governor of tinubu's empire

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
where do I start, what do I say? Lagos and indeed Nigeria has gone to the dogs shocked
U open thread, u kan dhe be ftc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Are there no other principal official in the party that could represent the chairman, rather than the governnr himself? That shows he is a mere errand boi. His name is meant to be Akinwunmi Akpan Ambode...

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2015
This is like a BankPHB advert...
"Impossible does not exist..."

"Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2015
grin AMBO OO

TINUBU IS AMBODES REMOTE..LOL

CHILDRENS TAB ALSO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Mixty: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Terrible

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Dio1(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2015
A Governor representing a party leader at an event , quite appalling and pathetic .

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by elohorayodele: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2015
House boy tinz

22 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by helpee(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Jesus....and APC had the gut to criticise ekiti state lawmakers for acknowledging fayose. this is serious. You mean somebody that represents all of us in lagos state is now representing a single individual. All of us can as well line up to go and represent tinubu. Very soon, oba akiolu too will start representing tinubu. Na wah o

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by INTROVERT(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2015
This thread will be interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by samueld0(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Thank God for Ekiti people for voting out this Cabal out of the state.

25 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by CR77(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Na Tinubu boy him be

12 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by eleko1: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
cool EKO ONI BAJE.What is the problem if Ambode represent Tinubu?Una Satanist waka about seeking/looking for wahala.God pass una tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by agabusta: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Not nice at all. I noticed that line in the earlier thread "What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU", and I was patiently waiting for Tanoids to jump at it. They even have the time to move the story to their propaganda website before bringing the attention of Nairaland to it again. funny robots.

Back to the story, this is not nice at all. it seems Ambode has not come to the full realization of the enormous powers that has been handed over to him. One cannot blame him totally though, he is kind of new, with time, he'll be more confident and understands protocol better. I am quite close to govt circles, and I know new entrants are usually given regular briefs on protocol before they get accustomed to behaviours and mannerisms required for their new role.

I think this is a big goof sha and his protocol officer and Chief of Staff needs to be fired for this nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by ringi82(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Fashola no go do this kain tin.. Haba AMBO, na governor u be na.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by simplex2: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Dude was to represent the President at a program last week he sent another representative instead.

But he deemed it fit to go and represent an ordinary citizen with no elected office.

Kontinue...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by CR77(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Nope
INTROVERT:
This thread will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by BabaEleko(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Is it the messenger that is important or the content of the message being delivered? So what's wrong with Ambode representing a statesman of Tinubu calibre? PDPians with their cheap opposition. The reality of #CHANGE still be like film trick for una face abi? Ok. . . Kontinu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Chai.. See governor
Tinubu sef
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by MANDILAX(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
I see nothing wrong. The content of the message being delivered is the only important thing here.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by hotswagg12: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Errand boy

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Archilouis(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Only dare to dream
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Tinubu is a boss sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Leaders’ Threat Against Fulani Herdsmen Diversionary – Falana / Chibok Community Lambast Government, Media Over Treatment Of Rescued Girl / Kachikwu's Letter: There Is A Cycle Of Power Within Buhari’s Govt. – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.