Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event (24254 Views)

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by CSTR2: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Tinubu is a don juan.
The way he controls and turned a whole region filled with supposedly educated people into his personal empire in a democracy is nothing short of outstanding and Machiavellian.
Universities at home and abroad should study this man.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by missKiffy(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Is this right
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by kingbasil: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Dharniel:

Are there no other principal official in the party that could represent the chairman, rather than the governnr himself? That shows he is a mere errand boi. His name is meant to be Akinwunmi Akpan Ambode...

Must you be so tribalistic as to make a comment? undecided
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by PAINGAIN: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2015
disumusa:
youruba culture does not worship money , they respect elder who respect them self. And not money or position.
this is not abt yoruba culture. This is about a sitting governor being sent on an errand by an individual. And pls spare me d elders stuff, ambode did this bcus he is scared of tinubu and he wants to remain d governor and that equates to money and position. He didn't do this because tinubu is an elder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by kingbasil: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2015
BabaEleko:

Is it the messenger that is important or the content of the message being delivered? So what's wrong with Ambode representing a statesman of Tinubu calibre? PDPians with their cheap opposition. The reality of #CHANGE still be like film trick for una face abi? Ok. . . Kontinu!!!!

You're just a big hypocrite... angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by ekiloui(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
MANDILAX:
I see nothing wrong. The content of the message being delivered is the only important thing here.

Unfortunately, you and babaeleko do not know the importance attached to the Governors office, talk more of the Governor of a state like lagos. It's a disgrace for a governor to represent a citizen with lower status than him, no matter how much power Tinubu has he isn't bigger than the Governor of lagos. It's just like sending the CEO of a company to represent the manager of his company. all in the name of justifying Ambos actions you're talking of context of the message.
Anyway most Nigerians are know to be shamefully sentimental when it concerns politics

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by darkjorse: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2015
House boy governor. This Tinubu will destroy Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2015
eleko1:
cool EKO ONI BAJE.What is the problem if Ambode represent Tinubu?Una Satanist waka about seeking/looking for wahala.God pass una tongue
my brother, it is very wrong. Tinubu needs to be cut to size, he does not own lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
kingbasil:

Must you be so tribalistic as to make a comment? undecided

FYI, am not being tribalistic, it's just that most house help (male) i've heard of are called akpan. i'm so sorry if i sound tribalistic. No offense...
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Goddex: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2015
[size=14pt]Very shameful of Ambode.
It shows Ambode was never prepared to be governor
[/size]
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by lagdmark(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Stubidd governor representing a frog eyed former drug Baron in Lagos.is that is the change.?
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Ahmeduana(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
where do I start, what do I say? Lagos and indeed Nigeria has gone to the dogs shocked
TINUBU IS YORUBA VERSION OF MARLON BRANDO OF THE GODFATHER, ONE ADEDIBU GO ANOTHER ADEDIBU COME SOUTHWEST REMAIN THE SAME, NO FORWARD NO BACKWARD. THE SUPPOSED MOST EDUCATED TRIBE IN NIGERIA BEHAVING LIKE ZOMBIE, BREATHLESS DUE TO THE GRIP OF TINUBU! O-DU-DU-WA WILL BE WEEPING IN IS GRAVE NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Waspy(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Wasn't the Governor himself invited Why will he have to represent Tinubu?

BTW, shout out to the brother Simi Smart...the AYEEN man

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
where do I start, what do I say? Lagos and indeed Nigeria has gone to the dogs shocked
all these TANoids sef, una no dey taya for abusive words. Or yu guys are just addicted to it. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by babestella: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2015
ekiloui:

Unfortunately, you and babaeleko do not know the importance attached to the Governors office, talk more of the Governor of a state like lagos. It's a disgrace for a governor to represent a citizen with lower status than him, no matter how much power Tinubu has he isn't bigger than the Governor of lagos. It's just like sending the CEO of a company to represent the manager of his company. all in the name of justifying Ambos actions you're talking of context of the message.
Anyway most Nigerians are know to be shamefully sentimental when it concerns politics

hahahaha, don't mind the APC minions, you are wasting your time with them, they will choose to die defending absurdity in governance.

Very soon, Ambode will go wash Tinubu's under wear all in the name of a good house boy loyal to his godfather and APC e-bats will defend it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by internetpo(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
agabusta:
Not nice at all. I noticed that line in the earlier thread "What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU", and I was patiently waiting for Tanoids to jump at it. They even have the time to move the story to their propaganda website before bringing the attention of Nairaland to it again. funny robots.

Back to the story, this is not nice at all. it seems Ambode has not come to the full realization of the enormous powers that has been handed over to him. One cannot blame him totally though, he is kind of new, with time, he'll be more confident and understands protocol better. I am quite close to govt circles, and I know new entrants are usually given regular briefs on protocol before they get accustomed to behaviours and mannerisms required for their new role.

I think this is a big goof sha and his protocol officer and Chief of Staff needs to be fired for this nonsense.

Why do u av to accuse we the TANoids. Its very silly of u. angry

Anyway i forgive u sha. You made so much sense in your later paragraph. Ambo goofed but he's new. He will learn. cheesy
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by kingbasil: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Dharniel:

FYI, am not being tribalistic, it's just that most house help (male) i've heard of are called akpan. i'm so sorry if i sound tribalistic. No offense...

Cool one dude!!! grin cheesy cool
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by castrokins(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Dharniel:
Are there no other principal official in the party that could represent the chairman, rather than the governnr himself? That shows he is a mere errand boi. His name is meant to be Akinwunmi Akpan Ambode...

Isn't It Silly To Drag Akpan Into This? Don't You Have Errand Boys In Lagos, Yoruba Mr. Bigot
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by fuckerholic(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Dharniel:
How do you mean akpan ?
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2015
castrokins:

Isn't It Silly To Drag Akpan Into This? Don't You Have Errand Boys In Lagos, Yoruba Mr. Bigot

i'm sorry to announce that your people have flood the "house-help-market" in lagos, that almost every house boi have heard of bears the name akpan...
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2015
fuckerholic:
How do you mean akpan ?
cuz that's the name most house boys bears...
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by stexsy(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2015
imagine a state governor representing an ordinary citizen in an event......nna nawa
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by smsdigito: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is clearly still excited about his party’s nationwide victory at the recently concluded elections.

On Sunday, he noted how he and other party officials were mocked at and derided when they conceived the idea of forcing the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, out of power two years ago.

Tinubu who was represented by the Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, at the African Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria, AYEEN 2015 programme in Lagos, weekend, urged youths not to ever give up on their ideas “even if no one believes in you.”

Tinubu said, “If I didn’t believe in the bold initiative, I wouldn’t have lent myself to the unprecedented merger of the political parties that became the APC. We wouldn’t have challenged the incumbent party controlling the central government, People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

“There is no incumbent that has ever lost an election in this country. At the beginning of that journey, we were laughed at, we weren’t given a chance. We were told that we have embarked on an exercise in futility. Yet we believed in the justness of our call. The criticism didn’t deter us but encouraged us.

“That exercise has become a history-making exercise. The party that was described as dead on arrival has, however, given birth to a new government, spirit and better democracy.”

http://www.thescoopng.com/ambode-represents-tinubu-at-event-says-they-laughed-at-us-but-we-still-believed/
That is the disadvantage of Sole Proprietorship in a state, Am sure you all know what i mean by that?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by ologundudu7: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2015
helpee:
Jesus....and APC had the gut to criticise ekiti state lawmakers for acknowledging fayose. this is serious. You mean somebody that represents all of us in lagos state is now representing a single individual. All of us can as well line up to go and represent tinubu. Very soon, oba akiolu too will start representing tinubu. Na wah o

U said it all very well.
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Ndi Yorroba emego mmadu 30!
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by TheAdvocate(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
For those of yu who will not allow ur brain to work simply because of ur political party, there is something known as "Order of Precedence" and is a law Passed by the National Assembly which placed a serving governor above the heirachy to a former governor. Tinubu is a former governor and nothing more. Ambode cannot be seen or heard Representing Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by nigerianvenom(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dharniel:
Are there no other principal official in the party that could represent the chairman, rather than the governnr himself? That shows he is a mere errand boi. His name is meant to be Akinwunmi [b] Akpan[b] Ambode...

Remove d bold. My people are not housemaid.
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dharniel:
Tinubu is not a chairman of any party in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by horlabiyi(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:
you can say that again. He was to represent the president few days ago but he didn't. Now, he's representing just ordinary citizen in a state where's he's the number 1 citizen. Pathetic
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by witken89(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by ocelot2006(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
eleko1:
cool EKO ONI BAJE.What is the problem if Ambode represent Tinubu?Una Satanist waka about seeking/looking for wahala.God pass una tongue

That you don't find anything wrong with a sitting governor representing his god father clearly shows that there's something wrong with your kind in Lagos. No wonder the man Tinubu owns half of the state and you clowns still gulp in the shyte he feeds you. Tufiakwa!
Re: Lagos State Governor Ambode Represents Tinubu At An Event by ocelot2006(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dharniel:

Please remove the AKPAN. Don't insult us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.