Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) (70695 Views)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2015
sad
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Wow, this is lovely.........Beauty of polygamy.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
King of Apartheid cheesy. The baba like pink nani wink
Merlissa:
Why are all his wives fair

Choi, see discrimination!!!

A king should NEVER discriminate!!!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by absoluteSuccess: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
I am studying hard to become a proffesional king at the Kingdom University.cheesy See my mentor o. iku baba yeye. Iyalaya won.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by demoxyl(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Why all the drama, this is why Nigeria isnt doing well! Fund wasting

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by sukkot: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
why is he bleaching na ? he is losing credibility with this his bleaching. not like he had any credibility to start with anyhow but now he is digging into negative credibility. he must be a geologist cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
Women una dey try o... Four women knowingly sharing one man.

Question: I thought they said Women are jealous creatures?
Answer: Yes, but not when money and fame is involve. They don't mind being the 20th wife or girlfriend.

The man is a Yoruba monarch, not the king of Spain whose wife could go banana over another woman. On top of that the Oba is Muslim. So wetin concern jealousy for this matter!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by kennydee05(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Racism.
So their is no dark beautiful lady in Oyo state?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by GANJAFARMER: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Madness.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by fpeter(f): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
why dat man come dey bleach like dat?.....i can't imagine that he actually sleeps with all those women and especially the youngest
amongst them....juju thinz
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by cold(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Good for him
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Is it the camera flash angle? Or has he bleached all but the last layer of skin?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2015
alberto2k:

Pls what kind of stir did he and his yellow paw paw wives cause
pls help me ask d op, cos i dnt see any stir but an over bleached old man n a bunch of over bleached fake women formin bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Wheres the stir? Even hakeem from coming to america caused more commotion grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Could this be love? cool

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I am studying hard to become a proffesional king.cheesy

You desire many wives, no? grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by kilode100(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2015
See this Baba o cheesy cheesy

This ones don bleach their future comot

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Seems he's got a thing for light skinned ladies/women
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Why would an old man bleach ?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by absoluteSuccess: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

You desire many wives, no? grin
One wife till I get there!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by odoziobodo(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

They are the most shameless creatures God created.
i guess ur mum,grandmum,sisters,aunties,wife nd even ur daughters(dats if u re man enof to ve daughters)re shameless too. Impotent ram.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Okeyssss...

The woman beside him in though!!! See as she leave Alaafin for back in the first pix..

Thinking what I'm thinking
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by callmenow: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2015
I wonder what these women see in this bleached rancid, sad and preposterous ugly man?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by kennynelcon(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:
Why are all his wives fair

Choi, see discrimination!!!

A king should NEVER discriminate!!!
That's his taste.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
The Aalafin is a funny guy, he does not understand his limitations and that is why the Olubadan is trumping him in favours lately.

His last vestige of honour is his throne , no one respects his person. Why would he need to take four wives for an official outing including 3 chiefs.

His son suddenly has over 8 guests , imagine if that were replicated by every legislator
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Bigdreams(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Ok.

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Urine: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Desola:
Kabuyesi to n lo tura.
ROFLMFAO
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Chanchit: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
This man just lives to f**k.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by digitsolution: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Iku baba yeye.....this is Oba no dey gree....nice 1

Do contact for all your branding and customization we deliver nationwide.

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by vega84(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Disgusting bleachers #vegatalks
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2015
This people must be spending a lot of money on bleaching creams, whoever is their supplier must be making a lot too undecided but wait o! Why are they even bleaching? are they not happy with natural beauty dark skin?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by jaybee3(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Who is funding all these largese though?

It had better be from his pocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.