Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) (70694 Views)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by mosco501: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Iku baba yeye. Alaafin o she rifin joo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by taiogun77(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Kabiesi, Iku Baba Yeye
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by juman(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2015
CSTR2:
The man and his wives are all bleached out.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Lewisj(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2015
Mtcheeew..why is one of the wives having a tatoo on her hand? That's a very big SHAME for a man of his status. Shame on that STOOL.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by gwmlogistic: 10:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Wives or daughters, none of them seem to be above 40. Pls what does it take to be an Oba
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Morizo(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Theo Oba should stop bleaching a beg. He is aging na

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2015
I no see any stir but stair! Abi my eyes no well ni ? Op where the stir in all those pictures?
FlirtyKaren:
Ahead of the inauguration of the 8th National Assembly, Oba Adeyemi III, Alaafin of Oyo is pictured above at the Ibadan airport on his way to Abuja in the company of his Ayabas. One of his sons, Prince Akeem Adeyemi a.k.a Skimeh Obasegun is one of the Federal Honourables to be inaugurated as the Representative of the four local governments in Oyo Metropolis. Pics of them landing Abuja are below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/alaafin-of-oyo-his-wives-cause-stir-at.html
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:
Why are all his wives fair

Choi, see discrimination!!!

A king should NEVER discriminate!!!

They were all dark skin b4 including the king
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by 1stola: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
iyatrustee:
Basic criteria to be his wife should be that you are an experienced and completely bleached out lady! cheesy

I assume that any bleaching shop that manages to get one of them as customer don hammer. Enough referral.

Mumu jealousy jealousy undecided
Wu know you
So naturally fair Yoruba ladies doesn't exist again.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Chai
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
odoziobodo:
i guess ur mum,grandmum,sisters,aunties,wife nd even ur daughters(dats if u re man enof to ve daughters)re shameless too. Impotent ram.
odozi obodo! Nne jiri ya nwayo! Okwa odozi obodo ka ibu tongue Na wa for you o! No need for insults,its just his opinion you do not have to agree, remember you have families too, odikwa egwuo o!, and how did you know he is impotent? Now am petrified you are going to insult me too embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by QueenHeart(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2015
HzRF:
Nd this man dey service all of dem wella?
M sure some other guys must be helping to galvanise the zone and thus prevent it from rusting
b4 nkor
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Merlissa(f): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
abbeyty:

They were all dark skin b4 including the king

Jesus Wept!!!!

Bleaching toh Hypo!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
gwmlogistic:
Wives or daughters, none of them seem to be above 40. Pls what does it take to be an Oba
and some mofo will say make I no toast ena my sweetsixteen, when awon baba don finished all lapa+orobomama for area! cool grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. 10 years time, will they all still be like this. What shall it profit a man........
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Merlissa(f): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
1stola:

Wu know you

We still exist o

100% Natural
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by dbulkmoni(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
u never finish typing?

a beg visit this site if u want travel www.besttravels.com.ng
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by CSTR2: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Btw, the oba's dicck must be continously wet with pussyy juice.
Four very young women and all the time in the world to lamber them everyday.
He is living the life.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by zudozz: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2015
wetin dey vex me be say b4 dem women comot cloth finish Kabiyesi don already come!!! Just dey waste better Tot0.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Icecomrade: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Some women are just a piece of shit. No alternative to money, wealth and power.

See this pretty girl collecting an old man's dick and sperm. What happened to the young well to do guys with life and energy.
Somethings makes me feel being a woman is rubbish. Even if I was a woman, doubt if I ll be this foolish
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2015
1stola:

Wu know you

Since you cannot have a dissenting opinion without being insultive #Ignored
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by CSTR2: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2015
zudozz:
wetin dey vex me be say b4 dem women comot cloth finish Kabiyesi don already come!!! Just dey waste better Tot0.
lol @ waste of better tot0.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2015
When i visited ibadan to go and fvck Remi, his picture was hung on the wall of the hotel where i lodged. I had to bring the photo down and throw it under the bed because the man looks like a vampire! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Royalty of bleaching king and his bleaching and ugly a.ss stinking whores!!!
Nonsense,and this is supposed to be a the most respected king in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by optimisty(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2015
They were probably not fair if you take a close look... they washed.
Merlissa:
Why are all his wives fair

Choi, see discrimination!!!

A king should NEVER discriminate!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by tonychristopher: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Why are they all bleached ....are they having bleaching competition

Just asking ....a king should take pride in his skin colour its part of culture ...don't tell me they ain't bleached
FlirtyKaren:
Ahead of the inauguration of the 8th National Assembly, Oba Adeyemi III, Alaafin of Oyo is pictured above at the Ibadan airport on his way to Abuja in the company of his Ayabas. One of his sons, Prince Akeem Adeyemi a.k.a Skimeh Obasegun is one of the Federal Honourables to be inaugurated as the Representative of the four local governments in Oyo Metropolis. Pics of them landing Abuja are below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/alaafin-of-oyo-his-wives-cause-stir-at.html
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by tonychristopher: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Royalty of bleaching king and his bleaching and ugly a.ss stinking whores!!!
Nonsense,and this is supposed to be a the most respected king in Yoruba land

Why are they all bleached ....are they having bleaching competition

Just asking ....a king should take pride in his skin colour its part of culture ...don't tell me they ain't bleached
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
zudozz:

You call these bleaching whores better "t0t0" You definitely have bad taste in women.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Abeg, whats the job of this man? snapping pishures?

Everyday na alafin of uyo and his wifes, abi na only him get wifes?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2015
e be like this guy bleach...angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by maryhaam(f): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

They are the most shameless creatures God created.
hmmmm,he who live in a glass house don't throw stone,I won't wanna spell it out.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2015
1stola:

Wu know you

So,you can't tell those ho's are bleached out??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.