Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) (70696 Views)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
fatdon2:
Beautiful Lady
Which kind beautiful ladies
See as all of them bleach
Yoruba woman can so bleach
Chai....am very sure 65% of Nigerians that bleached arYorubas....kilode??
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:
Why are all his wives fair

Choi, see discrimination!!!

A king should NEVER discriminate!!!
Yoruba women with bleaching
Smh or na only fair ladies dem say make d king dey marry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Vyolet(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

That you don't get doesn't mean it is crazy maybe you are blind, lol @ you trying to take shots at dark-skinned people, since when did light skinned become non black? Cure your inferiority complex first
You must be as dumb as your write up(mimicking your "lol" undecided).
If you know and accept that being light skinned as an african doesn't change the fact that you still black,why then is it always hard for people to accept a light skinned person for their color rather than throw snides at them and mock their colors by saying they bleach.
It's so pathetic that some people would see an albino and assume she had bleached.
Everyone should be proud in their color.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Vyolet:

You must be as dumb as your write up(mimicking your "lol" undecided).
If you know and accept that being light skinned as an african doesn't change the fact that you still black,why then is it always hard for people to accept a light skinned person for their color rather than throw snides at them and mock their colors by saying they bleach.
It's so pathetic that some people would see an albino and assume she had bleached.
Everyone should be proud in their color.

Moronic bastard, don't you ever call me dumb, my urine and feces are more dignified than you .

1) you are the one who implied that all the people calling them bleachers are Dark-skinned you alone where you got that from

2) you are the one who implied that all dark skinned are ugly or wish they were Ls

3) in your desperate attempt at taking a shot @ b darkskinned individuals you said : I quote it is not our fault if you are black & ugly as if a) ls are not black & b) black and ugliness are somewhat related

Now crawl back to that rat infested hole you came from, ignoramus bleaching and calling themselves ls , like I said cure your own inferiority complex. If you are blind or living in self-denial others are not .

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by j1mmy: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Traditional rulers - another primitive thing that Nigerians do, convert their jobs to ELECTED mayors of cities, instead of wasting budget!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by coolhayor: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Baba, Keepe Lori ite awon baba yin o.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by teebaxy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
HzRF:
Nd this man dey service all of dem wella?
M sure some other guys must be helping to galvanise the zone and thus prevent it from rusting
no be small thing my brother. na only for Bible joseph exist
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by baralatie(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
and APC wants to postpone!
tomorrow!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
clovislouis:
black isn't beautiful. Get ur facts right!!!!
Ok sir will sure do...
FACT--- BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Vyolet(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Moronic bastard, don't you ever call me dumb, my urine and feces are more dignified than you .

1) you are the one who implied that all the people calling them bleachers are Dark-skinned you alone where you got that from

2) you are the one who implied that all dark skinned are ugly or wish they were Ls

3) in your desperate attempt at taking a shot @ b darkskinned individuals you said : I quote it is not our fault if you are black & ugly as if a) ls are not black & b) black and ugliness are somewhat related

Now crawl back to that rat infested hole you came from, ignoramus bleaching and calling themselves ls , like I said cure your own inferiority complex. If you are blind or living in self-denial others are not .
LMAO,you sound frustrated ,if an insult such as dumb could get you bleating like a goat then you really cannot stand the heat you are about to start.
You are still a dummy anyways,now type in capital letter so I'd know you ranting or you could as well come out of your computer to give me a punch. cool

I am not responsible for your inability to comprehend simple statements.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by itops(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
women and money shaaaaaa!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by clovislouis(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Ok sir will sure do...
most blacks are ugly

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
His wives or grand daughters? They all resemble in complexion naa shocked grin

Chei....Men will never learn....women keep leading them by d nose!
My humble two cents
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by clovislouis(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Ok sir will sure do...
. They re not. Most black gals rely on make up.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Sunbellar: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:
Why are all his wives fair

Choi, see discrimination!!!

A king should NEVER discriminate!!!
No, they are all cosmetologists even the king!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chidoks:

Not that this is worth the reply however;woman are humans as well as men.we are treasures,the salt and spice of humanity.without us,the creation wouldn't have been complete.remember we came along when Adam couldn't just cope? I won't be like you so I know that there are bad women but then there are bad men too and I've met a couple of real bad men but that wouldn't make me say the kind of stuffs you said.never forget this:women are the handiwork of God.The spice of humanity.
You are salt of the world as you complements or enhance society but won't mean that you are the world. Meanwhile, I observed you have derailed from the purpose of my comment dear. I still maintain my stand that women see themselves as sub human.
Have you seen 2 men getting married to a women before not to talk of 10?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
omo iku ti iku ko gbodo pa. I jst like this man.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmm this man with his plenty problems cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Jason21(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
parade of nonsense!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Xerum(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Why are they all bleached ....are they having bleaching competition

Just asking ....a king should take pride in his skin colour its part of culture ...don't tell me they ain't bleached

Intelligent observation bro. May God bless you.

And these are the people charged with guiding, promoting and upholding the culture and heritage of black folks. Inferiority complex of the highest order! I actually wonder what sort of message he is trying to get accross. If he is attracted to light-skin ladies, fair enough, his choice his taste. Why not go after the ones with natural light skin? And not all these ones with low self-esteem that think they need to bleach / pour cancerous chemicals on their skins to be relevant!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pimping...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is he using Caro White and Bio-Claire?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Pamcrest:
His wives or grand daughters? They all resemble in complexion naa shocked grin

Chei....Men will never learn....women keep leading them by d nose!
My humble two cents

Hasty generalization
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Chidoks(f): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

You are salt of the world as you complements or enhance society but won't mean that you are the world. Meanwhile, I observed you have derailed from the purpose of my comment dear. I still maintain my stand that women see themselves as sub human.
Have you seen 2 men getting married to a women before not to talk of 10?

Did I truly derail? You said we are sub humans slightly above animals!check that out na? I can never condone polygamy but does indulging amount to being compared to animals?haba bros?? Don't forget that polygamy was introduced by the men folk for their selfish purposes.
For real we remain the spice of humanity.we are not the world but you guys need us a lot
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Lawrence14: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Look a im face.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chidoks:

Not that this is worth the reply however;woman are humans as well as men.we are treasures,the salt and spice of humanity.without us,the creation wouldn't have been complete.remember we came along when Adam couldn't just cope? I won't be like you so I know that there are bad women but then there are bad men too and I've met a couple of real bad men but that wouldn't make me say the kind of stuffs you said.never forget this:women are the handiwork of God.The spice of humanity.

A woman also happened to the devils tool in the fall of Adam
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Brushless: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
HzRF:
M sure some other guys must be helping to galvanise the zone and thus prevent it from rusting
Can you try it?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by doczero: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Are they his wives or daughters? I think they should be his daughters
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Brushless: 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
HzRF:
Can you try it? You may not live to tell the tale.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by kayjasper(f): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2015
stinggy:

Chaiiiiii

Free my Oba ooo abeg
grin grin grin grin grin

Cc kayjasper

Well, Kabiyesi got swag, Kabiyesi got confidence, Kabiyesi is fun to be around, not all cases do women love up cos of money.

He is truly a living god!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by obodundo(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2015
HzRF:
have u ever heard of magun? Thunderbolt!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2015
clovislouis:
. They re not. Most black gals rely on make up.
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!please kindly do not quote me again ......Gracias!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.