Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) (70693 Views)

Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos) / Amaechi Undergoes Security Screening At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Akinwunmi Ambode Causes A Stir At The Malls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Merlissa(f): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2015
optimisty:
They were probably not fair if you take a close look... they washed.

loooooooool @ washed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by tellwisdom: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Whos he?? sad
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by tonychristopher: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2015
1stola:

Mumu jealousy jealousy undecided
Wu know you
So naturally fair Yoruba ladies doesn't exist again.

They are extinct ...what we have is catch up
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2015
You neve heard the word "ALEKO" before, na original one from the source o! With that kind jigbijigbi medicine, baba fit take on 20 lapa at once cool grin
zudozz:
wetin dey vex me be say b4 dem women comot cloth finish Kabiyesi don already come!!! Just dey waste better Tot0.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by oelynn: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Kabu'iyo si!!!!!!!!! Lng live ur bleacher oooooooooooooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by BENAUTOevents: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Strong man. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown,

benauto events place and guesthouse
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

The man is a Yoruba monarch, not the king of Spain whose wife could go banana over another woman. On top of that the Oba is Muslim. So wetin concern jealousy for this matter!

Read b4 you comment.. I never talked about the oba. I was only referring to the women.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by toprealman: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2015
CLEARLY HE HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR FAIR EVES. KABIESI OH...MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by 1stola: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Merlissa:

We still exist o

100% Natural
u be correct girl jare kiss kiss
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by goshen26: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Omo c babes.....op sey d man de do them well for bed, cos cheating is somehow o? Just asking
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by M4gunners: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2015
I did one of her wife have to sit with him and the rest not. This is cheating.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2015
Women are sub human and slightly above animal.
We cannot call them human being as no man will agree to be second husband to a rich woman. Just not possible.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by stexsy(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2015
he needs a private jet....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by sacrono: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Modified
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by eminikansoso(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Alafin Oyo
Oba Lamidi Adeyemi
Iku Baba Yeye
Alase ikeji orisa

Igba odun odunkan

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Read b4 you comment.. I never talked about the oba. I was only referring to the women.

SMH at you. Is the man not related to the women? Oh, the women didn't know they were marrying an oba?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2015
iyatrustee:
Basic criteria to be his wife should be that you are an experienced and completely bleached out lady! cheesy

I assume that any bleaching shop that manages to get one of them as customer don hammer. Enough referral.

Iyatrustee longest time......
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by elohorayodele: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2015
chai! bleaching cream go scarce for oyo town oh considering the amount used daily by all 4 women
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why are they all bleached ....are they having bleaching competition

Just asking ....a king should take pride in his skin colour its part of culture ...don't tell me they ain't bleached

Yolobas worship light skin women.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Which word you want make he hear? He has the three things you listed so why should he listen to you? Do you have more money than him or are you a king? Above all, do you practice polygamy? If you answered no to any of my questions, you are not in a right position to lecture the Alaafin on marriage issues.

DropShot:
This old man no wan hear ooo. He's truly living life just like the demons!

Women, the only language they understand is money, wealth and royalty.

Only 0.01% of them will marry for true love.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Skoopy(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015
I sure say people dey help this man well well do him job.

Even students and drivers no dey carry last for this kind assignment.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Magician1503(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Desola:
Kabuyesi to n lo tura.

Desola! Desola!! Desola!!! mmm! lipsrsealed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Mehn dese women don bleach die
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by frisky2good(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Really?

grayht:
Great!

"Indeed Like charges attract, unlike charges repel"
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by Merlissa(f): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2015
1stola:

u be correct girl jare kiss kiss

Thank You!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by odoziobodo(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2015
otiigba1:
odozi obodo! Nne jiri ya nwayo! Okwa odozi obodo ka ibu tongue Na wa for you o! No need for insults,its just his opinion you do not have to agree, remember you have families too, odikwa egwuo o!, and how did you know he is impotent? Now am petrified you are going to insult me too embarassed
no am nt going to insult u or anyone else. Just felt bad at his remarks. Odozi obodo.....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

SMH at you. Is the man not related to the women? Oh, the women didn't know they were marrying an oba?

I give up! U still have a long way to go undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by ledaman: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
enough enjoyment baba ooo!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by tonychristopher: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Yolobas worship light skin women.

Even the bleached ones .....no wonder they find their women unattractive and see igbo women as gods and prized trophy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by billyG(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2015
This Bleached owambe king & his wives always travelling frm London to paris,amsterdam,hamburg,N.york,chicago.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by egbaguy: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2015
How does this old man satisfy his young blooded wives sexually?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) by dasparrow: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

They are the most shameless creatures God created.

I am glad your MOTHER is a shameless creature. She must be so proud of you her son calling her a shameless creature or does the person who carried you 9 months in the womb have a p8nis?

@Post

See bleaching! Ugh! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.