Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Does A Woman Want??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Woman Want??? (749 Views)

Here Is What Every Woman Want. Do You Want This? / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / 3 Tips To Make A Woman Want YOU Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Woman Want??? by Kanmyos(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2015
No lecture today.... This just flashed through me mind this morning and decided to share it with famz here.
What Does A Woman Want?

1: If you show her much care checking on her she will say you're stalking her. If you don't, she will still complain that you don't care, you don't bother to check on her. She might even say maybe you are now dating another lady around that's why you don't check on her.
2: If you show her much love, the moment she realises you love her like crazy and you can't do without her, the day she starts taking your love for granted. If you don't show her enough love, she will say you don't love her.
If you decide to ride the fence, not showing much love and not showing less, she might say "I don't even know if you love me or you're just playing with my feelings, or even your side chick"
3: If you give her much money, she might tag you a maga, and if you don't give her enough she will say you're stingy. She might even because you don't have enough dump you.... And she might even collect from a guy who has enough just to spend it on you or meet your needs. Women!
If God gives you your woman sha... You need not worry.
But let all and sundry show his woman love, affection, do not play with her feelings, do not take her love for granted, show her care, hlp her in every area she needs help...the list continues.... And let every woman do so in return.
R.Kelly said, " when a woman loves, she loves for real"
But to be sincere I don't know how true that is. It might not be applicable in my country.... But sure there are still some women when they love, they love for real.... In my country...#winkz
#StayBlessed.
Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by kilode100(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2015
I want a man with big brass balls... Deep pockets, then watch as every other thing falls into place.

7 Likes

Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
money and dick

1 Like

Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by Kanmyos(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2015
kilode100:
I want a man with big brass balls... Deep pockets, then watch as every other thing falls into place.
lol... what if others don't fall into place?
Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by Kanmyos(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
vickerz:
money and dick
Some women want more than that.....
Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by kilode100(f): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Kanmyos:

lol... what if others don't fall into place?

In that case, I am comfortably OK with the two choices.

8 Likes

Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by Kanmyos(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2015
kilode100:

In that case, I am comfortably OK with the two choices.
But a tym will come wen you would need more than those two choices..... What would you do then?
Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by kilode100(f): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Kanmyos:

But a tym will come wen you would need more than that two choices..... What would you do then?

I am not 16 anymore.
I have loved a guy without money, trust me , there's nothing fulfilling about it.

8 Likes

Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by Kanmyos(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2015
kilode100:

I am not 16 anymore.
I have loved a guy without money, trust me , there's nothing fulfilling about it.
ok.... if u say so....
Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by kilode100(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Kanmyos:

ok.... if u say so....

Yea..

6 Likes

Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by Jayjay0(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Money and emm *scratch head* Ego
Re: What Does A Woman Want??? by Kanmyos(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Jayjay0:
Money and emm *scratch head* Ego
lol.....u sef u confuse....

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Kiss ? / What Would You Have Done? / “I Prefer To Rot In Hell Fire Than Serve The Monster Called God” – Nigerian Tran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.