Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? (1537 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by EaglesT(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
It's so sad to have seen a lot of people condemning the new president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for minor reasons. some people said his convoy blocked the road for a few minutes. I just laugh. The way Nigerians see this man as a dummy. If people are allowed, they will want to race with his convoy or do any other arm. I don't see any thing wrong in a president's convoy blocking the road. He is a very important person in the society and he should be treated that way. This is just a week and people have started criticizing him. He hasn't even had time for himself I know. He 's been travelling round the world. Not for his own personal interests, just for things that will favour all of us. Let this man rest. Pray for him. Support him. Praise him. Encourage him. Criticize him (when necessary) I believe Nigerians know the power embedded in their right or left thumb grin. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by Mogidi: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Has he done anything right?

2 Likes

Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by kenny987(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2015
Has he done anything? That's the issue! The hype of his wonder-working prowess and messianic-coming made Nigerians alert so the seeming inactivity of his govt will make people pick on just anything

2 Likes

Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by Waspy(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Sentiments apart, It's too early to critique Buhari.....Just too early

Presiding over a nation a magnitude as Nigeria's needs certain special wisdom, planning and calmness/patience. To be honest, I don't expect him to cut straight to the chase ( like a sex starved man who just got to lay) He has, let's say three and half years more, wch to me, is enough to carry out 70% of all we expect. Aregbesola of Osun State did otherwise, probably in a bid to impress the pple that he has come.. ...we all know what is happening right now in the state To garbage in is to garbage out oo. No be by initial gragra at all.
All we can do is Hope, Pray then Wait
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by tdayof(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2015
kenny987:
Has he done anything? That's the issue! The hype of his wonder-working prowess and messianic-coming made Nigerians alert so the seeming inactivity of his govt will make people pick on just anything
personally i know you have a little sense but being a fan of Jonathan and transfer of hate is your major problem..... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by kenny987(f): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
tdayof:
personally i know you have a little sense but being a fan of Jonathan and transfer of hate is your major problem..... angry angry angry angry angry

Lol...transfer of hate? In my book, u can only hate or love someone u have personal dealings with. I, probably more than any other person, wish for our country to become great and prosperous like she can and should be. I'm calling facts as I see them cos like it or not, the hype and derision for the recently past govt made Nigerians naturally expect way more. From March 30 at least till date, he knew he was going to be President and APC knew they were taking over Federal power but they haven't set some fundamental issues straight. That my dear, sends wrong signals naturally and has nothing to do with hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by obailala(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
kenny987:

Lol...transfer of hate? In my book, u can only hate or love someone u have personal dealings with. I, probably more than any other person, wish for our country to become great and prosperous like she can and should be. I'm calling facts as I see them cos like it or not, the hype and derision for the recently past govt made Nigerians naturally expect way more. From March 30 at least till date, he knew he was going to be President and APC knew they were taking over Federal power but they haven't set some fundamental issues straight. That my dear, sends wrong signals naturally and has nothing to do with hatred.
The new national assembly would properly kick off this week. Without the NASS, the new president can't appoint ministers. Without his ministers, the president can hardly do anything. I know a lot of anti-Buharist are anxiously waiting to tear him and his government apart. Unknown to most of you, you are subtly wishing for him to fail with all these your premature vituperations so you can happily say things like, "we told you." But now is definitely not the time; it is too early to start criticising and tearing apart. A little patience please!
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by 9jii(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op, please don't blame the TANoids the clueless failed them. Their misery is understandable.
They are separatists with plan of failing Nigeria and d plan back fire.

THEY WILL NEVER SUPPORT ANYONE/THING FOR THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by Ephemmm: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
It is too early for pro-PDPs to be criticizing PMB at primary period of this administration. At the same time, but let's remember that it is almost difficult for you to be feeding yourself on tax-payers money and escapes criticism.

GEJ till 2015.....

1 Like

Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by EaglesT(m): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2015
kenny987:
we can't judge him yet
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by kenny987(f): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2015
EaglesT:
we can't judge him yet

Not judging, only stating the obvious. He and his crew came with a lot of hype and gave some unrealistic goals/promises and timelines, exactly what a lot of Nigerians wanted to hear apart from tribal sentiments. Ordinarily, those promises would have been recognised for what they are i.e mere word of mouth and election promises but having thrown his 'integrity', no-nonsense attitude and seeming unblemished records in their faces as well as ability for speedy implementation as a former military personnel, that was mostly his selling point and got him what he wanted. Now, Nigerians are a little rightfully demanding what they bargained for, they ain't seeing it yet and will not take excuses, that's just it.

He was very vocal in condemning the immediate past govt for joining forces with other surrounding countries and reminded us of our peace-keeping missions and how 'powerful' the NA was. Now here he is doing the same thing, having security meetings and shutting out his VP while at it. Nigerians are watching!

1 Like

Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by dunkem21(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2015
obailala:
The new national assembly would properly kick off this week. Without the NASS, the new president can't appoint ministers. Without his ministers, the president can hardly do anything. I know a lot of anti-Buharist are anxiously waiting to tear him and his government apart. Unknown to most of you, you are subtly wishing for him to fail with all these your premature vituperations so you can happily say things like, "we told you." But now is definitely not the time; it is too early to start criticising and tearing apart. A little patience please!

Stop misleading people pls. The president can appoint ministers without the NASS.

Very soon, you will tell us that he needs the NASS to appoint SGF and Chief of staff.

What a slow president!
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by MabraO: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Mogidi:
Has he done anything right?

kenny987:

So until he comes to spoon feed u two fools in ur various homes before u know he has/is doing something abi
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by kenny987(f): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2015
MabraO:

So until he comes to spoon feed u two fools in ur various homes before u know he has/is doing something abi

There is no reason to go so low as to call yourself and everyone u hold dear fools. We are entitled to our opinions and if I feel he hasn't done anything, I will say so on a public forum or wherever I deem fit. That does not give u the right to use insulting and nasty words. Learn a little bit of civility and public relations. It will hold u in good stead. And don't be such a simpleton cos he is not expected to spoon feed anyone but his actions/inaction reflect on the people and that is what is being referred to. Like I said, get an education.
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by MabraO: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2015
kenny987:

There is no reason to go so low as to call you and everyone u hold dear fools. We are entitled to our opinions and if I feel he hasn't done anything, I will say so on a public forum or wherever I deem fit. That does not give u the right to use insulting and nasty words. Learn a little bit of civility and public relations. It will hold u in good stead.

Idiot so using insulting words on u makes u uncomfortable but find it nice using it d president wen u know he is only 2weeks old in office
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by kenny987(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2015
MabraO:

Idiot so using insulting words on u makes u uncomfortable but find it nice using it d president wen u know he is only 2weeks old in office

Read my post again and tell me what insult I used against the President. Is asking if he has done anything an insult? Are u the spokesman of the President? Are u just defending the person of the President in Buhari or the Office of the President in its entirety? Cos I am certain u partook in calling the immediate past President clueless and so on and never jumped to his 'defence' as u have so ineptly done. Also learn a bit of detachment and not take things so personal. Unless u are personally insulted or affected, u have no reason to descend so low. I will refrain from paying u back in ur coin as u so richly deserve cos I am way past that level of pettiness but u need to grow up or just don't bring ur crass attitude around me.
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by Vicadonis(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2015
If you ask me Na who I go ask... Ask Google am sure it has answers
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by MabraO: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
kenny987:

Read my post again and tell me what insult I used against the President. Is asking if he has done anything an insult? Are u the spokesman of the President? Are u just defending the person of the President in Buhari or the Office of the President in its entirety? Cos I am certain u partook in calling the immediate past President clueless and so on and never jumped to his 'defence' as u have so ineptly done. Also learn a bit of detachment and not take things so personal. Unless u are personally insulted or affected, u have no reason to descend so low. I will refrain from paying u back in ur coin as u so richly deserve cos I am way past that level of pettiness but u need to grow up or just don't bring ur crass attitude around me.

Yes I did call d past administration clueless
Nd yes I am defend d president buhari
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by kenny987(f): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
MabraO:

Yes I did call d past administration clueless
Nd yes I am defend d president buhari

Confirms your hypocrisy and sentiments then. U insult one President and defend another so you cannot even be counted on for any level of integrity. You are a two-faced individual and so I rest my case. One more piece of vital advice, learn proper English grammar if u aspire to defend the occupant of the highest office in the land. That way u don't put your foot in ur mouth like u have just done.
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by MabraO: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2015
kenny987:

Confirms your hypocrisy and sentiments then. U insult one President and defend another so you cannot even be counted on for any level of integrity. You are a two-faced individual and so I rest my case. One more piece of vital advice, learn proper English grammar if u aspire to defend the occupant of the highest office in the land. That way u don't put your foot in ur mouth like u have just done.

I would cos I stand by my words unlike u that is blinded by sentiments
Wen u see a not doing the right thing I critices but wen he does d right thing I praise

For buhari he has only spent 2weeks of 4years in office yet u criticize like he has spent the last 8years as president

U re a two faces person who see white nd calls it black all cos u don't want to put ur foot in ur mouth like u said
I hope u learn to do the right thing at the right time
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by kenny987(f): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
MabraO:

I would cos I stand by my words unlike u that is blinded by sentiments
Wen u see a not doing the right thing I critices but wen he does d right thing I praise

For buhari he has only spent 2weeks of 4years in office yet u criticize like he has spent the last 8years as president

U re a two faces person who see white nd calls it black all cos u don't want to put ur foot in ur mouth like u said
I hope u learn to do the right thing at the right time

U lack comprehension honestly. Do u even understand the expression 'To put one's foot in one's mouth'? Read my first post again and gain some understanding. Even Buhari will be ashamed of u at this point and trust me, if he had appointed u to this position of defender of the indefensible, he would relieve u of that position with immediate effect.
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2015
GEJ till 2029
Re: Has BUHARI Really Done Anything Thing Wrong ? by EaglesT(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
I regret ever making this post lol

(1) (Reply)

Buhari With One Of The Army Majors Who Arrested Him After His Govt Ended In 1985 / VP Osinbajo Gives Out Bible To Mark Father's Day / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.