Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore (75931 Views)

NCDMB And The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At Tizeti Network Limited 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
2 people is in support while 1 person is against it. By tomorrow, based on the result, we will tell u what we av planned to do and the feedback.

we just want a situation whereby everyone is aware. some wil prefer the 10 foreign scholarship because they did extraordinary well after copying indiabix.

they didnt cheat too so they also deserve the foreign scholarship.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by vechris10: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
usqoh:
2 people is in support while 1 person is against it. By tomorrow, based on the result, we will tell u what we av planned to do and the feedback.

we just want a situation whereby everyone is aware. some wil prefer the 10 foreign scholarship because they did extraordinary well after copying indiabix.

they didnt cheat too so they also deserve the foreign scholarship.
emmmm. I hope am not counted as the one against it. I come more on this thread to see if who finally got the scholarship comes from this thread. Yea I have counted myself out. Knowing Agip u have be pretty special to get it. So good luck all.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Usqoh, I don't understand. Do you work with AGIP or Vantage?

Sorry, I have to at least get a glimpse of the action you want to take before accepting or not...

Cheers. .
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Usqoh, I don't understand. Do you work with AGIP or Vantage?

Sorry, I have to at least get a glimpse of the action you want to take before accepting or not...

Cheers. .

That is why I asked what his deal is. The deal must be made open so people can dialogue on it. Also, nairaland represents just a pinch of those who applied for this scholarship. You think this cross section can represent the whole sample space in taking that decision?

Anyway, put what you have on the table usqoh.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by papyrus2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why not make it 75? anyway, am in support for the 10 foreign and 70 local. Please include me oh
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by kelzweezy: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
usqoh:
macmaster01, geobukky, marvellousgod, elnino2015, scrypt and odas.

There is something we are planning to do which could result to 74 people getting this scholarship.

only 4 people gets d foreign scholarship while 70 people gets the local scholarship.

This is equivalent to 10 people foreign worth N100 million and 10 people local worth N10 million Agip gives.

If you want this done, just quote me and say yes. However, if u ar opposed, say No.

I believe many people will benefit through our strategy. You can use the 1 million to get world class education from IPS, Port Harcourt. There lecturers are from Institute of French Petroleum, IFP, Total Oil and Gas academia offshoot.

Hurry now.

Thanks

YES!!!
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Orokhe: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2015
usqoh:
macmaster01, geobukky, marvellousgod, elnino2015, scrypt and odas.

There is something we are planning to do which could result to 74 people getting this scholarship.

only 4 people gets d foreign scholarship while 70 people gets the local scholarship.

This is equivalent to 10 people foreign worth N100 million and 10 people local worth N10 million Agip gives.

If you want this done, just quote me and say yes. However, if u ar opposed, say No.

I believe many people will benefit through our strategy. You can use the 1 million to get world class education from IPS, Port Harcourt. There lecturers are from Institute of French Petroleum, IFP, Total Oil and Gas academia offshoot.

Hurry now.

Thanks
YES
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
vechris10:
emmmm. I hope am not counted as the one against it. I come more on this thread to see if who finally got the scholarship comes from this thread. Yea I have counted myself out. Knowing Agip u have be pretty special to get it. So good luck all.
Bro... Till d list is released we are still in the race... There are different scenarios that If dy play out will yield entirely different awardeez esp if the assertion that no interview is real .... Tink of this case... If the slots are shared say 3 get to engineering and the top 20 are in mechanical do u tink they will give mechanical d 3 slots... No.. Dy will only give 1 of dem... It's only logical that only one person per field of study... After all... Dy all preach diversity... My thoughts tho... Jes saying... Million possible scenarios... We have to hope d selected one favours after all nobody saw his/her grade... Grace can make someone outta top 100 to get it...
Anything can happen...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by vechris10: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
geobukky:

Bro... Till d list is released we are still in the race... There are different scenarios that If dy play out will yield entirely different awardeez esp if the assertion that no interview is real .... Tink of this case... If the slots are shared say 3 get to engineering and the top 20 are in mechanical do u tink they will give mechanical d 3 slots... No.. Dy will only give 1 of dem... It's only logical that only one person per field of study... After all... Dy all preach diversity... My thoughts tho... Jes saying... Million possible scenarios... We have to hope d selected one favours after all nobody saw his/her grade... Grace can make someone outta top 100 to get it...
Anything can happen...
Yes I agree. Anything can happen. But they are chosing only 10! Am just being realistic. If nothing happens I won't b disappointed. Besides there is no interview. Our faith is more with vantage than with Agip itself. Plus I rarely pass aptitude tests from experience lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by busdebbie(f): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
kelzweezy:

YES!!!
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by busdebbie(f): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
YES
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Everone!

Sorry for the late response.

We were told that our proposed strategy will be shared with the team but we don't know their response yet.

We concluded by telling them that many people will benefit from the scholarship which in turn will massively boost the oil and gas industry if our plan is accepted. We stated that about 2 million naira can be used to get world class education from IPS, Port Harcourt. There lecturers are from Institute of French Petroleum, IFP School, France.

We ended by them by telling them that:

"We are sorry if we appear rude or trying to control the process. However, it is just that we really want to benefit from this scholarship to gain more knowledge to add value to the oil and gas industry and boost our career. Hence, that is why we proposed this to show that more than 20 people can benefit from this without any major impact and adjustment to the financial budget"

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
I dont know if it is going to be positive or not but one thing is sure; we are intrepid and have noting to lose. It is better to try something out than to quit just because of fear or selfishness which one could regret later.

This struggle is actually not because of me or us but the upcoming scholars. I hope something could be done for our scholarship set and am still optimistic.

But it appears that their could be adjustment next year.

For upcoming scholarship applicants: IT IS THE 2015 AGIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANT OF NAIRALAND THAT CREATE THIS CHANGE MANY OF YOU WILL BENEFIT. REMEMBER THIS.

WE SHOULD ALL CONTINUE THIS SELFLESS NOT ONLY IN THE CONTEXT BUT IN ALL SPHERES OF OUR LIFE.

Take care guys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Weldone Usqoh but can we see the full text of message sent?

Thank you. ..
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2015
usqoh:
Everone!
Sorry for the late response.
We were told that our proposed strategy will be shared with the team but we don't know their response yet.
We concluded by telling them that many people will benefit from the scholarship which in turn will massively boost the oil and gas industry if our plan is accepted. We stated that about 2 million naira can be used to get world class education from IPS, Port Harcourt. There lecturers are from Institute of French Petroleum, IFP School, France.
We ended by them by telling them that:
"We are sorry if we appear rude or trying to control the process. However, it is just that we really want to benefit from this scholarship to gain more knowledge to add value to the oil and gas industry and boost our career. Hence, that is why we proposed this to show that more than 20 people can benefit from this without any major impact and adjustment to the financial budget"
Thank you.
Bold move bro.... But *them* is it agip or myVantage
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2015
... And pipu Dat av gone thru dis process b4 shud gist us nau...
From last year thread I deduced nt everyone Dat was even called after test got it...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Martins301:
Hey guys. . .please who knows of any school in Nigeria that offers M.Sc in Petroleum Economics?
check futo
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2015
following
this scholarship is a perfect one for me, because I want a 1yr masters.

But till then
following
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
I don't buy this idea of telling them to change things. I am not selfish by the way, for I don't know If I will make it or not. But some people here are supporting this because maybe they doubt they wount make the top 20 or so. For example nobody brought this idea up until after the test. Which is selfishness. Agip knows the application they received and will make decisions based on it and performance. By the way, training 80 local instead of 10 Foreign does not mean it will have a better effect in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
marqueetim:
I don't buy this idea of telling them to change things. I am not selfish by the way, for I don't know If I will make it or not. But some people here are supporting this because maybe they doubt they wount make the top 20 or so. For example nobody brought this idea up until after the test. Which is selfishness. Agip knows the application they received and will make decisions based on it and performance. By the way, training 80 local instead of 10 Foreign does not mean it will have a better effect in the long run.

u av no point bro. before we wrote this up, we asked everyone here and they affirm our move. i also thought u said dis exam test could b scam at the beginning. Y den are u commenting.

Selfishness! lol.

Who told u many of us dat supported didnt do the exam very well. Even though u did very well. Are u sure you will b among d top 20? Dont even be surprised if majority of people who advocated d change will even get d foreign scholarship u so much cherish.

It is only logical to support the move.
And to even allocate 100 million for 10 people and 10 million for anoda set of people shows imbalance. U would expect that more local scholarship slots show be provided.

I never said anyhow local universities but we are talking of IPS of Institute of French Petroleum in Portharcourt. There is provision of 6 months Internship with Total oil and gas . So what impact are u talking about dat will b deprived.

i know freinds dat i do teach despite dere foreign msc degrees so dont downgrade Nigeria institute of reputation.
if u ar really confident of foreign scholarship, u will get it. no one said dat de should cancel it as there is slot for it Abeg, dont misconstrue us

We are looking for the way forward wher a reasonable amount of people gets scholarship after risking dere lives travelling up and down.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by marqueetim(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mr usqoh, if you admire IPS, not everyone does. By the way I never mentioned any where that am going to get it or all you guys who want it that way are afraid of losing out. Let those who get it enjoy the reward of their efforts fully. By the way, they have a committee in charge of it, and they will make the best decision. Kindly help us channel your energy towards other companies to provide more of such opportunities.
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Who dey hide these comments?.. I no come see the drama grin grin cry

Marqueetim, Just like you said there's a committee in charge of the scholarship, it's up to them to decide whether to accept usqoh's suggestion or not..

His suggestion shouldn't get anyone bothered cos he isn't the person making the scholarship decision, he barely made a suggestion to them...

@david, abeg stop hiding comments make we enjoy the drama grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by dannyabba(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Who dey hide these comments?.. I no come see the drama grin grin cry

Marqueetim, Just like you said there's a committee in charge of the scholarship, it's up to them to decide whether to accept usqoh's suggestion or not..

His suggestion shouldn't get anyone bothered cos he isn't the person making the scholarship decision, he barely made a suggestion to them...

@david, abeg stop hiding comments make we enjoy the drama grin grin tongue

As in... seconded! cheesy The hiding of comments part...
Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
dannyabba:

As in... seconded! cheesy The hiding of comments part...
... Wetin vex me b say e no make me see my *mention*...

Wen d thread is just abt to come alive undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Looooool. grin. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Marqueetim, PRESSID has called you guys, Free this one for awon boiz na

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.