Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

What To Do On Your 1st Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do On Your 1st Date? (2300 Views)

Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2006
plz send more notes in here
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2006
Just Tot of reminding you ont his topic, lol,
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2006
just wanna remind u of this topic
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2006
plz i wanna know what to do on ur 1st date,
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2006
hey ya all forgot about this topics?
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kboy2z(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2006
Well, dating mostly has to do with chatting,eating and drinking in a restaurant.
so i guess the best thing would be to talk about something interesting, something you know your partner would readily want to talk about. I am sure it's what everyone will like to do on a first date.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by ell77(f): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2006
Cinema and restaraunt are fine but I kinda like the idea of doing something a bit more active. Like going to a fair/amusement park, ice-skating and its nice when the guy can just crack jokes, gist, or muck around. To me the first date doesn't need to be about learning details about eachother that can be done over the phone but just get comfortable with eachother and learning to relax and enjoy eachother's company. You can throw in some political or philosophical issues though if u run out of things to joke about but just know what ur talking about and if possible don't go against her opinions. lol!
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2006
thanks man for that,
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by deb(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2007
Me ton,i jst had a date,and i think she's in love wit me2 but each time i ask her out she always says she's busy bt d fact stil remain that she's gat her mind on me!

Illusion cheesy

My brother I bet you have done something wrong on your first date.
She will keep giving you excuses grin
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 28, 2011
fck. . .sike.
I'd eat the food HE pays for.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Advocator: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2011
I remember that day vividly. I remember I was rocking on the latest tuxedo (yeap that was how much I liked my date), I paid for a sizzling ride, take her on an expensive sushi restaurant, talk a lil bit (she was talking more while I was listening – I’m a good listening ya know) & then at the end she leaned on me & kissed me saying ‘baby, I never went to a wonderful date like this before’’.

Glad I was her awe-inspiring date.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 28, 2011
^^story.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Advocator: 1:28am On Mar 28, 2011
Dear, it is a fact & the OP asked for it!
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 28, 2011
i now just playing bro.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Advocator: 1:54am On Mar 28, 2011
I don't get mad at your replies. *put that in mind* & quit with the justifications -- wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! / Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? / She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.