Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help (2306 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by darlous(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2011
i met this girl and i told her how much i love her but she told me about her ex-boyfriend and how she was badly treated then she later said NO to me and that she needs breathing space for now, but d problem is she never ignores my cals, she always wants me around her, and tells me everything abt herself but whenever i raise d issue she kips saying NO. Pls i luv dis girl, shud i continue to tell her or let go?
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by pharmking: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2011
May be she wants to get to know you more and decide from there considering her past. Or she just want to be friends.
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by MMM2(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
spend d money her
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by 190: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2011
M M M:

spend d money her
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by omega25red(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2011
darlous:

i met this girl and i told her how much i love her but she told me about her ex-boyfriend and how she was badly treated then she later said NO to me and that she needs breathing space for now, but d problem is she never ignores my cals, she always wants me around her, and tells me everything abt herself but whenever i raise d issue she kips saying NO. Pls i luv dis girl, shud i continue to tell her or let go?
why are you confused? the lady said no to dating you but she is nice enough to pick up your call as a friend and that makes you think you have a chance or she is sending mixed signals? picking up the phone and talking about yourself is something that friends do.

geez she said no accept it!!! if you can be friends with her be friends with her and stop asking her out. i mean would she have to rent a bill board sign before you get it  grin grin
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by Blazay(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2011
Welcome to 'MGBEKE' romance. cheesy

"I dun want to do. . .biko hapulum dross um o. . . .I love you in the name of the lord. . . "

With itching poohsie. . . . .

Mu he he he he he he
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by iice(f): 2:45am On Jun 13, 2011
Lmao
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by Nekai(f): 2:55am On Jun 13, 2011
;d
Re: She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help by Mynd44: 3:06am On Jun 13, 2011
Well why not try to be her friend?

(1) (Reply)

Giving Her(ur Wife) A Special Birthday Treat;how Do You Like This? / Witness Claims Femi Fani-kayode indeed Slept With Bianca / Ladies, Can You Do This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.