Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) (984 Views)

If a Lightskin Babe Cheats On u..what do we do?? / Wanna Know More About Life?? (SEX-MORAL) Get In!! U Gonna Lve Dis! / Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by LaJose78(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
You nd u r galfrnd r in an argument, d nxt tin u just hear na...KPAAA!!! She slap u! Xo, wht will u do bros?....Give her d beatin of her Life or Just leave her nd do nothing?
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by shawnfamous(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Ah ah! Remain a cool guy that i am! Bt d fact is i talk alot bt wen i try arguing u re a winner! So i dnt bliv we can argue that wil result 2 a quarrel! If it happens dat way Fine! That is d end! Or she slaps her elder broda in front of me

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by dhardline(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2015
A lady once told me that on a certain day she was having an arguement with her bf and having watched a lot of Nigerian home videos and seeing where a guy gets slapped by his lady and the guy still pleads and begs the lady she decided to do same to the guy.On slapping her guy she did'nt expect what came next,the guy returned the slap with so much force that by the time she realised what had happend she was in a bus going back home...she said the slap was like a reset button to her memory grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by demmy0325(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2015
undecided
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by Tapout(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
I find it difficult to argue with a lady, cos once she has a mind set, convincing her other wise is like trying to edit obj's picture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tapout:
I find it difficult to argue with a lady, cos once she has a mind set, convincing her other wise is like trying to edit obj's picture
So true grin

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by naijaboiy: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
I believe I must have done something that deserves my face getting slapped.

If not,,i'm gonna return the "kind" gesture with my own thunderous slap.

Ceteris paribus. smiley
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by hotice01: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Smile and walk away, U'll definitely get more than the slap from me. emotional and psychological torture is the best and sweetest form of revenge.she'll wish I got to beat her instead.

"So many ways to kill a rat in a clay pot without breaking the pot".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by seankafor(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
there is a way u will look at her after she slapped u, her heart will jump to her stomach.

Bone face and look at her for like 40 secs. Then tell me the result.
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by jrerico1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bros na only 9ja film this thing they happen jhor. If she even slap me in the dream i'll return it when I wake

3 Likes

Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by LaJose78(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
hotice01:
Smile and walk away, U'll definitely get more than the slap from me. emotional and psychological torture is the best and sweetest form of revenge.she'll wish I got to beat her instead.

"So many ways to kill a rat in a clay pot without breaking the pot".
wow, nyc 1 (Y)...i'll alxo do d xame...me, beat a gal? NEVER!
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by judey1992(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
silence would always be my preferable answer. then i would walk away from her life cos she is still a gf nd not my property.
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by ggrin(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
See dem forming gentle niggaundecided

1 Like

Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by misspicy(f): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
i tink i am guilty of this

na joke i dey o gringringringringringrin
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
As e dey hot!

Operation law of karma, do me I do u.

Then a long term silence will follow, better still leave the scene to curb casala.....
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by LaJose78(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
misspicy:
i tink i am guilty of this

na joke i dey o gringringringringringrin
True? So u don slap ur man b4? Weytin he do u bck?
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by hotice01: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
LaJose78:
wow, nyc 1 (Y)...i'll alxo do d xame...me, beat a gal? NEVER!
Yes bro,its the best.No need stressing urself physically
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by misspicy(f): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
LaJose78:

True? So u don slap ur man b4? Weytin he do u bck?
he knelt down and begged me holding his cheek and said 'baby please am sorry,forgive me,it wunt repeat itself again

i talk say na joke i deygringringringringrin
Re: A MUST READ!!! She Slap U...what U Gonna Do??? ;-) by echobee(f): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nairaland no go kill person grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Too Selfish? / This Lady Is Confused And She Needs Your Help / Inexpensive Ways To Look Good Everyday, 6$8 Thou..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.