Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now (8974 Views)

Agricultural Loan From Government / A Farmer's Guide To Agricultural Loan On Afdb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
waooo bro jerry u have not reply my e-mail i want to go into plantain farming got d land ooooo.but need some funds to take off for d project need up to 500k thks bro.
ok, send me pm
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by wonderfulman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
send detail to :

adomuwinner9@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
walejummy:
ok, send me pm
this is my e-mail:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thks
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by OLAMIMO12(m): 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Beginners in farming/agriculture, wait ooooo. Lets do little Maths. 2.2% interest in 12 month makes 26.4%. As a baby farmer, 100% ROI is not sure for most of us. What if we lose our investment due to unseen circumstances? Who will bear the repay? BOA 12% interest is what we are running away from, with 18 month repayment. What shall we call this 26.4% with 12 months repayment?

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
OLAMIMO12:
Beginners in farming/agriculture, wait ooooo. Lets do little Maths. 2.2% interest in 12 month makes 26.4%. As a baby farmer, 100% ROI is not sure for most of us. What if we lose our investment due to unseen circumstances? Who will bear the repay? BOA 12% interest is what we are running away from, with 18 month repayment. What shall we call this 26.4% with 12 months repayment?
it your choice to choose as a baby farmer, but i think you should ask more inquires such as insurance etc b4 u think of unseen circumstance, let me put u true, calculate your gain turn over yearly compare with ur intend amount to collect to invest in a year, calculate the overall profit then deduct the our interest from it, then see if the remaining profit will be ok by you. try to get the statistics, those on the field will understand better.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by jethro2: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
As an intending farmer, its not advisable to start with loan.
There are lot of unforseen circumstances in agriculture.
For instance, rain usually begins from March and at worst April.
But this year was exceptional, nit until May ending and even June in some places.
Manage with what you have.
Start small
Grow big
My 2 cent
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
jethro2:
But this year was exceptional, nit until May ending and even June in some places.
Start small
Grow big
My 2 cent
u r rite, to dangerous to start any business with loan,
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Gadgetmobil(m): 12:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Good Job Op.
@Jethro, he has already stated that its not for beginners, your advise however struck home a very valid point.
The loan to my understanding as a banker is for those most especially in Agric Business as intermediaries i.e I buy from the Farmer and sell to the market women. No bank would even want to invest that much with a starter. The loan I believe would increase your purchase power. My opinion.

I believe in Agriculture, I believe in Nigeria
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 6:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Good Job Op.
@Jethro, he has already stated that its not for beginners, your advise however struck home a very valid point.
The loan to my understanding as a banker is for those most especially in Agric Business as intermediaries i.e I buy from the Farmer and sell to the market women. No bank would even want to invest that much with a starter. The loan I believe would increase your purchase power. My opinion.

I believe in Agriculture, I believe in Nigeria
you have said it all, i think u understand ur job well as a banker, loan is different from capital. loan can be use on existing business that is facing financial threat or existing business willing to be expanded.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by OLAMIMO12(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2015
jethro2:
Start small
Grow big
My 2 cent
God bless you my sister. Just telling innocent minds not to jump from frying pan to fire.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by OLAMIMO12(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2015
walejummy:
it your choice to choose as a baby farmer, but i think you should ask more inquires such as insurance etc b4 u think of unseen circumstance, let me put u true, calculate your gain turn over yearly compare with ur intend amount to collect to invest in a year, calculate the overall profit then deduct the our interest from it, then see if the remaining profit will be ok by you. try to get the statistics, those on the field will understand better.
Am not against you bro. ..........you are doing your job now. Am sorry if you've been disturbed.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by sabbath316(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2015
walejummy:
give me your email address, i will send you full details, i will ask about the agribusiness you are into, we will give u pre-loan training, then i might merge u with this month disburstment it depend on aw fast d process is.

kindly send me d detailed
info too.
sabbath316@yahoo.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by jaz(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
guys, before you run off excited over cheap loans its good for you to ask for a loan calculator to see exactly how much interest you would be paying on the principal. you would also observe the OP mentioned monthly, meaning its likely annualized over 12 months and not your basic simple interest calculations.
so OP if you really wanna help the small scale agric guys we have out there, put up your loan calculator for all to see and decide on its affordability.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2015
jaz:
guys, before you run off excited over cheap loans its good for you to ask for a loan calculator to see exactly how much interest you would be paying on the principal. you would also observe the OP mentioned monthly, meaning its likely annualized over 12 months and not your basic simple interest calculations.
so OP if you really wanna help the small scale agric guys we have out there, put up your loan calculator for all to see and decide on its affordability.

yes am ready to assist in any form, i analyzed everything to interested people that mailed me or submitted there mail. and i think have also done the analysis on this forum.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by jaz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
ok then. would you be kind enough to send the loan calculations showing principal, interest and other charges (hidden or otherwise) to adzabaz@yahoo.co.uk. i would like to review for affordability and motive.
walejummy:
yes am ready to assist in any form, i analyzed everything to interested people that mailed me or submitted there mail. and i think have also done the analysis on this forum.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
jaz:
ok then. would you be kind enough to send the loan calculations showing principal, interest and other charges (hidden or otherwise) to adzabaz@yahoo.co.uk. i would like to review for affordability and motive.
ok.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Bhurlagy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Op pls post everything concerning this loan here for all to read instead of sending to individual's mail add. Plsss

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by jaz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
me i never see any mail sef
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Tohpeh(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Interesting thread BTW,

Send Cheap/Reliable and Fast SMS to reach out to as many people as you wish via Nigeria's most preferred SMS provider. Register now, buy and get free sms

@
www .joyfulsms.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
jaz:
me i never see any mail sef
am sorry, am kinda busy in office ni,
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
here is the details, my name is jerry, i work in LAPO microfinance bank, we have various loan product, we have Small business loan, regular loan, agribusiness loan etc, am introduction agribusiness loan to this forum, this loan is giving to farmer to expand there business with the interest rate of 2.2% par month, and its within 4-12 month, we have the capacity to give out 50-400k for start it depend on how you wish to expand your business, requirement are 2 guarantors, ur 5passport, your valid Id, no collactral, and its given to existing business, not a capital. if u need further question, you can ask in this forum and if you are interested mail me on jerryolakanye@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by jaz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
guess this is an annuity. for the betterment of ma ppl wey no wan stress dem heads but need money for their businesses. In plain English, if i walk up to your office for a soft loan of 400k with 12 months payment period what would be my total payback- principal plus interest... ?
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Tmex(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
am interested but ur interest scares me, is it to say your interest is 26.4% annual?
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
jaz:
guess this is an annuity. for the betterment of ma ppl wey no wan stress dem heads but need money for their businesses. In plain English, if i walk up to your office for a soft loan of 400k with 12 months payment period what would be my total payback- principal plus interest... ?
hey do the calculation yourself, you are stressing me, u ask for break down n av done it, if u can't cope den silent, tmax did d calculation now n spoke his mind, so if u don't understand yet then u are not interested.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
jaz:
hey do the calculation yourself, you are stressing me, u ask for break down n av done it, if u can't cope den silent, tmax did d calculation now n spoke his mind, so if u don't understand yet then u are not interested.
jaz:
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tmex:
am interested but ur interest scares me, is it to say your interest is 26.4% annual?
hmmm, tmex its not really high compare to other source loan that i must not mention and even criteria to access them but try to check for others and compare ok. Gud luck
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by jaz(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
lols, a touchy vendor... cheesy tongue
walejummy:
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Nelton(m): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2015
walejummy:
give me your email address, i will send you full details, i will ask about the agribusiness you are into, we will give u pre-loan training, then i might merge u with this month disburstment it depend on aw fast d process is.
Pls send me a mail on teokoro1@gmail.com.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Nelton:
Pls send me a mail on teokoro1@gmail.com.
you have gotten mail
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by ajibadeadebowal: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
I'm in osun too pls dis is my email ajibadeadebowale@yahoo.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by wisefizz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2015
M also in osogbo. Pls send me the details through this email: Yinka2rule@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
ajibadeadebowal:
I'm in osun too pls dis is my email ajibadeadebowale@yahoo.com
sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAPO Spends N5.7 Billion To Empowers 108,367 Rural Farmers / Destiny Agro And Allied Services / Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.