Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now (8976 Views)

Agricultural Loan From Government / A Farmer's Guide To Agricultural Loan On Afdb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
wisefizz:
M also in osogbo. Pls send me the details through this email: Yinka2rule@gmail.com
mail sent
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by wisefizz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
walejummy:
mail sent
thanks boss
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
to put more light to my post, Agribusiness loan is in 4 stages because agricultural havest is seasonal, we have the 4-6-8-12month. and the interest rate is still the same at 2.2% per mth, its not a capital, and no collactaral, my E-mail is jerryolakanye@gmail.com you can send me message or ask general question on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by wisefizz(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2015
walejummy:
to put more light to my post, Agribusiness loan is in 4 stages because agricultural havest is seasonal, we have the 4-6-8-12month. and the interest rate is still the same at 2.2% per mth, its not a capital, and no collactaral, my E-mail is jerryolakanye@gmail.com you can send me message or ask general question on this forum.

Oh... This is nice..
But, please can u kindly shed more light on this?
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oh... This is nice..
But, please can u kindly shed more light on this?[/quote]pls kindly check d first trend, the whole info is there
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Everyone normally gets frightened by the interest rate, but think about the profit you'd get from it. I follow must of you here ardently, Jasper7, Jethro, World1 and even recently Olamimo, not forgetting my mentor Lesgupnigeria.
The advise they issue remains the same. ALWAYS DO A MARKET SURVEY /RESEARCH before venturing into business most especially Agriculture.

All the same Walejummy, you could send me a mail as well on gadgetmobil@gmail.com, for me to look at your offer. You are doing a good job Nevertheless, but don't express your self angrily to your prospective customers. Subtly make your points known.
I Believe.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by wisefizz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
Everyone normally gets frightened by the interest rate, but think about the profit you'd get from it. I follow must of you here ardently, Jasper7, Jethro, World1 and even recently Olamimo, not forgetting my mentor Lesgupnigeria.
The advise they issue remains the same. ALWAYS DO A MARKET SURVEY /RESEARCH before venturing into business most especially Agriculture.

All the same Walejummy, you could send me a mail as well on gadgetmobil@gmail.com, for me to look at your offer. You are doing a good job Nevertheless, but don't express your self angrily to your prospective customers. Subtly make your points known.
I Believe.

gbam!
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

I Believe.
Thanks for noteing me, your words touches me, WISEFIZ if my reply hurt you am sorry, i will make adjustment. many people have heard about our organization but don't really know there full product, it sound strange to people when they hear that LAPO also give agribusiness loan. its very easy to access compare to other comm. bnk., thats why i open this forum for farmers both livestock and cash crop, have met people physically through this trend and i assisted them, put them through, what i do is i explain everything to them via email, answer any question they ask then urge them to enter any LAPO branch office when they are ready, am doing it to make them aware before meeting our staff. those that i will meet at Ibadan this friday have already let them know and they are ready.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by wisefizz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
walejummy:
Thanks for noteing me, your words touches me, WISEFIZ if my reply hurt you am sorry, i will make adjustment. many people have heard about our organization but don't really know there full product, it sound strange to people when they hear that LAPO also give agribusiness loan. its very easy to access compare to other comm. bnk., thats why i open this forum for farmers both livestock and cash crop, have met people physically through this trend and i assisted them, put them through, what i do is i explain everything to them via email, answer any question they ask then urge them to enter any LAPO branch office when they are ready, am doing it to make them aware before meeting our staff. those that i will meet at Ibadan this friday have already let them know and they are ready.

Oh... M nt annoyed my boss.... Thanks for this info... Pls, where is LAPO office in osogbo? M planning to go there tomorrow morning
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
wisefizz:

Oh... M nt annoyed my boss.... Thanks for this info... Pls, where is LAPO office in osogbo? M planning to go there tomorrow morning
Ok, take bus to onword, stop at NNPC, oppsite the nnpc at the other side of the road, u will c ecobank, our office is beside that ecobank, its inbtw ecobank and zarah hotel, when you get there ask of ejimeh or ABM,tell dem from Jerry (tallest) the will tell u every thing den link you to Kenneth in ota efun.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by wisefizz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
walejummy:
Ok, take bus to onword, stop at NNPC, oppsite the nnpc at the other side of the road, u will c ecobank, our office is beside that ecobank, its inbtw ecobank and zarah hotel, when you get there ask of ejimeh or ABM,tell dem from Jerry (tallest) the will tell u every thing den link you to Kenneth in ota efun.

Okay.. I grab.... Thanks so much boas
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by sthugo: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2015
Pls do send me your details here
sthugochris@gmail.com
walejummy:
Agricultural loan at affordable interest rate is available for Osun and Oyo state only for now, if you are interested, countribute to this forum and we discuss it for other interested people to contribute also
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Holufemi(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2015
I am in Ibadan femiadenrele@gmail.com Pls send me details
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Holufemi(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2015
blackshow:
PLS,SHAR MORE LIGHT ON THIS TOPIC
I am in Ibadan femiadenrele@gmail.com Pls send me details
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by boluwajokosegun: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
I hav heard about LAPO some years back , pls send details to eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by thunder7: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
I'm interested.. .. I stays in osun state....... Kindly send me the detail on my mail ...........oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by jidewash(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Op,i sent mail to you.u did not reply.my name is jidewash(jidewash@live.com).pls am interested but I am in ibadan.u can check ur mail so u can reply
Thanks
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by funso1010: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am interested
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by femit34(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
i am very much interested what are the procedures i am based in ibadan and a farmer
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by fecundz(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2015
Am in interested n my farm is suited in ila orangun. Email.olaniyiolayinka1122@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by walejummy: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Good morning house, please am very sorry for my late replies, to does that sent me mail have replied, the forum is alive again, for clients in Oyo state only but its will be easier for clients having farmland in iseyin, b4 iseyin or immediate after iseyin because have transfered to iseyin. thanks.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by AdelekeI: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Interested and am based in Ibadan.
adelekeidayat@yahoo.com.
plz I realy need it.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by benjikay: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2015
give me your email address, i will send you full details, i will ask about
the agribusiness you are into, we will give u pre-loan training, then i
might merge u with this month disburstment it depend on aw fast d
process is.

pls i am interested i am in ogbomosho, oyo state....my email: owolabibenjamin@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by impeccablephili: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
walejummy:
Good morning house, please am very sorry for my late replies, to does that sent me mail have replied, the forum is alive again, for clients in Oyo state only but its will be easier for clients having farmland in iseyin, b4 iseyin or immediate after iseyin because have transfered to iseyin. thanks.
Please when is the loan program going to start in Ogun state?
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by benjikay: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
benjikay:
give me your email address, i will send you full details, i will ask about
the agribusiness you are into, we will give u pre-loan training, then i
might merge u with this month disburstment it depend on aw fast d
process is.

pls i am interested i am in ogbomosho, oyo state....my email: owolabibenjamin@gmail.com

pls i a still expecting ur mail...thanks
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by 10qGodltd(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
dear jerry...thanks for d info. is there a away some one living outside dis two state but has there Biz in one of d state can still be eligible for d loan. also its a farming Biz.
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by femioguns4u4luv: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
i'm in osun my e-mail
femioguns4u4love@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by AKIN224(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2016
Please am interested in the loan, how can I access it. My email is ademoson@yahoo.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Adenike165: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Want to know if the Agric loan is still available in osun state please let me know all the necessary details through my gmail account: princessadenike165@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Mathseun: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
I want to obtain loan for my poultry farm. Awo.osun state
Re: Agricultural Loan Is Available In Osun And Oyo State Only For Now by Bolasola(m): 3:38am On Aug 10, 2016
raphael Arapalajisolagmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAPO Spends N5.7 Billion To Empowers 108,367 Rural Farmers / Destiny Agro And Allied Services / Locally Made Extruders (Floating Fish Feed) 2022 Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.