Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Online Dating: Share Ur Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating: Share Ur Experience (738 Views)

Nigerian Couple About To Wed After 10 Years Of Dating Share Before & After Photo / Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / My Online Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by presh247(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Is it worth getting involved in online dating? Someone you don't know from Adams...is it worth trying? Share your experience.
Re: Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by MzzTega(f): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
share yours

1 Like

Re: Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by IamMrNoble(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Might not be advisable.. Especially for young ladies..

I knew a girl who dated a guy online for a while.. She was raped by the guy, the first day she went to see him.

Listen to Reality Radio. 101.5 FM.. Right here on Nairaland.com

www.nairaland.com/2367185/reality-radio-101.5-fm-live
Re: Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2015
IamMrNoble:

I knew a girl who dated a guy online for a while.. She was raped by the guy, the first day she went to see him.

rape is very bad..... The girl fit done put am fr mad agro... Not all guys fit control the beast in dem
Re: Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
IamMrNoble:

The girl is stupid.... Who goes to a man's house on the first date

Well, me I hv once dated online and I must confess it's not easy, but we both tried for some months before we decided to quit it.

And right now he is my best friend, I've gone to his house several times and nothing happens.

You just have to shine your eyes and brain in Online relationship.

#TEAM SCENT

#
Re: Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
I remember my campus days when a friend of mine brought a 2go girl to my room. The girl was as short as a mortar...you can almost see dwarfism in her. When it was time for him to see her off, he wanted me to accompany him so the prying eyes of the neighbourhood won't know who actually owns the girl.

Omo, I escaped.

How To Make Your Boyfriend Find You Interesting

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Girl

Cool
Re: Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by presh247(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
juicee1:
I remember my campus days when a friend of mine brought a 2go girl to my room. The girl was as short as a mortar...you can almost see dwarfism in her. When it was time for him to see her off, he wanted me to accompany him so the prying eyes of the neighbourhood won't know who actually owns the girl.

Omo, I escaped.

How To Make Your Boyfriend Find You Interesting

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Girl

Cool
hahahahaha...very funny oh...i remember i had similar experience the girl was short then but she is all grown up now...its quite embarrassing though
Re: Online Dating: Share Ur Experience by presh247(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
IamMrNoble:

its a common thing with online dating

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Do This For Love{photo}? / M.e.r Ltd - Interview Invite / Valentine's Day Or Bae's Birthday Which Do You Look Forward To excitedly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.