Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (46518 Views)

Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
lol I would love because I will be in the following accommodations...! 1:electricity, 2:clean tap water 3:free education until first degree via Nsfas 4:grant until I'm 18years 5:free house with 2bedrooms, kitchen, and a bathroom 6:street light near my house :7 pavement of my streets 8: a shopping mall in the same township 9: a hospital on the same township 10: a police station on the same township 11: a world cup stadium on the same township 12: a theatre on the same township 13: a library on the same township.....lol the list is endless something to say about the village in Nigeria? Or Lagos!
True story!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by mommyice: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
why all this hate on blacks on blacks? we are all africans, no need to hate each other this way, we need to be united as africans. Please people let us stop this nonsense or xenophibic talk, lets assume it was mistake from our past in which we can learn from it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! let the buck stop here!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
mommyice:
why all this hate on blacks on blacks? we are all africans, no need to hate each other this way, we need to be united as africans. Please people let us stop this nonsense or xenophibic talk, lets assume it was mistake from our past in which we can learn from it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! let the buck stop here!

Bros, If you were talking about any other set of African people I would listen but South Africans are a different breed of "African", psychologically damaged by the policies of Hendrik Verwoerd. They do not deserve that sort of leniency at all.

They can bully Malawians, Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Rwandans with their Apatheid built country but not Naija. Never in this life or the hereafter for that matter.

R.I.P my fallen Naija who died by the hands of wicked and insidious Nyaope smokers

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Princess4eva:

...and Joyous Celebration
joyous celebration is?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by francizy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

Posting this here, a thread about a man shot dead signifies you love cocks of dead men? undecided

You need help!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Princess4eva(f): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bonapart:
joyous celebration is?
A foremost gospel singing group. You can google it.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by francizy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
iyatrustee:
This isn't ordinary abeg!

Who has a motive to want him dead?

#crime and investigation channel mode activated#

It happens in SA. People can just pick up guns and kill other people. My inlaw was shot dead by a SA'n police officer who later apologized to the SA'n wife and begged not to be dragged to court. The man who was shot dead in this case was a business man, by name Tobechukwu. Have you asked yourself why some guys who shot Lucky Dube said something like this in court: "We thought he was a Nigerian"?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by francizy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
j1mmy:
Another IGBO drud dealer perhaps.
It was in fact the IGBO drug dealing in South Africa that was one of the main reasons for the xenophobia.
Most South Africans I chatted to there kept going on about drug dealing Nigerians and some actually say drug dealing Igbo fake-shop owners.

And what if he's not a drug dealer? Should God punish you for insulting and falsely accusing the dead?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
morpheus24:

Bros, If you were talking about any other set of African people I would listen but South Africans are a different breed of "African", psychologically damaged by the policies of Hendrik Verwoerd. They do not deserve that sort of leniency at all.

They can bully Malawians, Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Rwandans with their Apatheid built country but not Naija. Never in this life or the hereafter for that matter.

R.I.P my fallen Naija who died by the hands of wicked and insidious Nyaope smokers
nyaope smekers are the creations of Nigerians!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
francizy:

It happens in SA. People can just pick up guns and kill other people. My inlaw was shot dead by a SA'n police officer who later apologized to the SA'n wife and begged not to be dragged to court. The man who was shot dead in this case was a business man, by name Tobechukwu. Have you asked yourself why some guys who shot Lucky Dube said something like this in court: "We thought he was a Nigerian"?
go and tell your brother that story and I know your dream is to be a south African.....keep on dreaming dreamer!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
nyaope smekers are the creations of Nigerians!

Yes because Nigerians were around in Manenburg when the rest of your population were busy smoking equivalents like "tik"

We somehow just came to South Africa and developed a market of smokers??

Spare me that nonsense please.

Keep looking for who to blame for your youth unemployment and joblessness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
francizy:

And what if he's not a drug dealer? Should God punish you for insulting and falsely accusing the dead?
he should that by Nigerians that making people destroy their leave with drugs in a word of hustling.......not to talk about the cannibalistic ones in your country!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
please do Vandal, lol

Before VAndalZA posts those pics of Nigerians lining up let me picture spam your brain a little bit so you are able to compare and contrast the Nigerians you are dealing with in South Africa.

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by francizy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
go and tell your brother that story and I know your dream is to be a south African.....keep on dreaming dreamer!

Am better of a Nigerian. Thank you! smiley
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Princess4eva:

A foremost gospel singing group. You can google it.
wow! I love the soweto gospel choirs so much but I stop playing their songs after the xenophobic attack
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Princess4eva(f): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bonapart:
wow! I love the soweto gospel choirs so much but I stop playing their songs after the xenophobic attack

Nobody loves the xenophobic attacks bt it doesn't stop one from listening to quality gospel songs. Check out Joyous Celebration too, their songs are great, u can watch their live performances on DSTV channel 331 (one gospel)
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Bonapart(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Princess4eva:

Nobody loves the xenophobic attacks bt it doesn't stop one from listening to quality gospel songs. Check out Joyous Celebration too, their songs are great, u can watch their live performances on DSTV channel 331 (one gospel)
ok tnx much...
I will check them out immediately
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Princess4eva(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bonapart:
ok tnx much... I will check them out immediately
U welcome.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
PocoAPoco57:

Talking about spelling correctly, the word is Ghanaian and not Ghanian. Hahahaaaaa you worthless fool cheesy grin

I don't give a fucck about the spelling of your shithole country.Get it right.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=vandalZA post=34566299][/quote]

Gham!!!!.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
morpheus24:

Before VAndalZA posts those pics of Nigerians lining up let me picture spam your brain a little bit so you are able to compare and contrast the Nigerians you are dealing with in South Africa.

And you're showing me this because?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
morpheus24:

Yes because Nigerians were around in Manenburg when the rest of your population were busy smoking equivalents like "tik"

We somehow just came to South Africa and developed a market of smokers??

Spare me that nonsense please.

Keep looking for who to blame for your youth unemployment and joblessness.
lol so everyone in Nigeria has a job? If so that's nice maybe we will see Nigerians leaving south Africa!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
And you're showing me this because?

So you get a holistic picture of Nigerians that stand in line at your home affairs looking for fake asylum and the Nigerians who don't give a F#$k about South Africa that's all

Here see more.

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bonapart:
that's a good thing big up!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
morpheus24:

lol do you want me to post the likes ok Kenny Kunene the sushi king.....I'm not the small boy.....let's go me and showing of our good moments!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
morpheus24:

lol do you want me to post the likes ok Kenny Kunene the sushi king.....I'm not the small boy.....let's go me and you showing of our good moments!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
francizy:

Am better of a Nigerian. Thank you! smiley
lol that's nice.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
lol do you want me to post the likes ok Kenny Kunene the sushi king.....I'm not the small boy.....let's go me and you showing of our good moments!

I thought you were goin to post us in front of Home affairs office??
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by francizy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
lol that's nice.

Thank you smiley
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
morpheus24:

I thought you were goin to post us in front of Home affairs office??
today I haven't left my home so I didn't get a chance to pass there, but you know I can do it any time as we know that those people won't finish asylum-seekers' permits in won't month or year south Africa is accommodating more than one million of Nigerians
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
today I haven't left my home so I didn't get a chance to pass there, but you know I can do it any time as we know that those people won't finish asylum-seekers' permits in won't month or year south Africa is accommodating more than one million of Nigerians

I doubt there are that many Nigerians in SA but then again they congregate in urban ares so it may seem like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos / Kidnappers Trying To Kidnap A Pastor Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.