Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (46621 Views)

Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
j1mmy:

South Africa's economy and infrastructural development has nothing to do with BLACK South Africans.
With some of the filth you have written so far I think it may take some time to explain this to your 4th world mindset but I will try.

The White south Africans built and developed south Africa into what is now a free market economy that anyone in the world can do business or work in, and that includes other African blacks.

The reason white south Africans wanted to exterminate all of you is simply because the black south africans are infact a cork in the wheel of progress, as we saw after the end of Apartheid.

If the rest of the world knew black south africans are incapable of commonsense, progress and development no one will stop apartheid.

I have had many jobs offered to me by white south africans because of affirmative action policy and the fact that they cannot get educated and intelligent black south africans to do them.

If black south africans were capable of the businesses, jobs and opportunities other african blacks are doing there will not be much left for foreigners. Your stupidity and backwardness created the vacuum.

I cannot remember the number of times white south african's continue to rate other african blacks as more intelligent than you primates.

Most white south africans will not rate a black south african as anything more than a monkey to be honest. That lack of respect is the reason many superior blacks are taking your opportunities from you.
your dream is to be a south African and your dream will never come true.....I'm surprised you're talking like every one in Nigeria owns a business and enjoy a better life, forgetting that we know that more than 120million of Nigerians their under poverty.......and wen it comes to whites, white south Africans took them 300years to earn the wealth they have today and not giving a black south African a single chance to develop herself.....now the black south Africans have only 20years of power, so your don't have to compare 300years with 20years they must be a balance.....the only time that you can compare black south Africans or judge them to white south Africans it would be after 300years from 1994 and that will be equal,the balance of power until the you are just talking to yourself......and about south African blacks not be competent the problem with Nigerians they want to see black south Africans owning a saloon what's or selling blankets on the streets what's that Black south African are in a more formal business....not to mention someone's progress let me talk about my business. I'm 23years old I own a construction company but I haven't received a big contract I'm still working on sub contracts which they amount from R50 000-R500 000 no pressure I'm still new on the field.....I'm just showing you that you looking black south African progress in a wrong way.......and for the white disrespecting black south Africans is because they miss the olden days and those days are now dreamlands so they be under blacks ruling until Jesus come.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by morpheus24: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
vandalZA:
I'm 23years old I own a construction company but I haven't received a big contract I'm still working on sub contracts which they amount from R50 000-R500 000 no pressure I'm still new on the field.....I'm just showing you that you looking black south African progress in a wrong way.......and for the white disrespecting black south Africans is because they miss the olden days and those days are now dreamlands so they be under blacks ruling until Jesus come.

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by MduZA: 5:11am On Jun 12, 2015
j1mmy:

South Africa's economy and infrastructural development has nothing to do with BLACK South Africans.
With some of the filth you have written so far I think it may take some time to explain this to your 4th world mindset but I will try.

The White south Africans built and developed south Africa into what is now a free market economy that anyone in the world can do business or work in, and that includes other African blacks.

The reason white south Africans wanted to exterminate all of you is simply because the black south africans are infact a cork in the wheel of progress, as we saw after the end of Apartheid.

If the rest of the world knew black south africans are incapable of commonsense, progress and development no one will stop apartheid.

I have had many jobs offered to me by white south africans because of affirmative action policy and the fact that they cannot get educated and intelligent black south africans to do them.

If black south africans were capable of the businesses, jobs and opportunities other african blacks are doing there will not be much left for foreigners. Your stupidity and backwardness created the vacuum.

I cannot remember the number of times white south african's continue to rate other african blacks as more intelligent than you primates.

Most white south africans will not rate a black south african as anything more than a monkey to be honest. That lack of respect is the reason many superior blacks are taking your opportunities from you.

you are also showing the well known nigerian culture of deceiving yourself and envying other black people who are doing much better...it is a well known fact that Africans from other African countries are exploited in SA,that's why some flybynit companies prefer them so that unfair labour practices can be unleashed on them harshly...since you are a Nigerian the only thing that you have to live with is,you will only show your artificial muscles to your fellow west Africans because down town south you will never be taken serious...you are mentally colonized that's why you are still worshipping white people today...keep on dreaming though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by j1mmy: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
MduZA:

you are also showing the well known nigerian culture of deceiving yourself and envying other black people who are doing much better...it is a well known fact that Africans from other African countries are exploited in SA,that's why some flybynit companies prefer them so that unfair labour practices can be unleashed on them harshly...since you are a Nigerian the only thing that you have to live with is,you will only show your artificial muscles to your fellow west Africans because down town south you will never be taken serious...you are mentally colonized that's why you are still worshipping white people today...keep on dreaming though

This is not a shouting or fighting match, I am merely stating the obvious and to set you right on some of the inaccurate comments you have made here. most of your comments of course can be ignored as the ranting of a person suffering post apartheid stress.

You said "envying other black people", Are you implying that a typical black South African is the envy of people like me? Please tell me you are not serious about that! I have met over 70 black South Africans and in that number only 3 had the mental intelligence of (say) a Ghanian or Nigerian.

Are we to believe the average South African is educated, resourcefull and professional that people like me are to make them my role model?

I think you need to separate the country South Africa (built by whites) from the BLACK south africans - They are not one and the same!

I did not go to South africa to visit blacks, I went there to holiday in the infrastructure and tourism built by white progressive south africans. While I was there, my security, driver, cleaner, house boy were all black south africans, and from observation most black african businessmen and professionals were served by black south africans who could not partake in the economy due to lack of education, affiliation with violence and crime.

My white south african friends will always give me an earful on how the black south africans are destroying every single pillar of progress they created. - After observing you people and how you operate I believe it.

Who wants to envy people who get their instructions from a primitive ZULU king dressed in archaic tribal attire and promotes hiv spread with his reckless polygamy lifestyle Or a president who said he prevents AIDS by having a shower after sleeping with a HIV infected person?

My company employed a BLACK south african director at the Johannesburg office because of affirmative action, he is usless but he is paid just to be a black south african director. No one invites him to meetings a director should attend because we all know he has nothing to contribute!

Useless people black south africans...rank waste of space that will lead to the doom of South Africa! Filth!!!
You know things are bad when even Jamaicans are saying don't look at us, check out the black south africans...
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by MduZA: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
j1mmy:

This is not a shouting or fighting match, I am merely stating the obvious and to set you right on some of the inaccurate comments you have made here. most of your comments of course can be ignored as the ranting of a person suffering post apartheid stress.

You said "envying other black people", Are you implying that a typical black South African is the envy of people like me? Please tell me you are not serious about that! I have met over 70 black South Africans and in that number only 3 had the mental intelligence of (say) a Ghanian or Nigerian.

Are we to believe the average South African is educated, resourcefull and professional that people like me are to make them my role model?

I think you need to separate the country South Africa (built by whites) from the BLACK south africans - They are not one and the same!

I did not go to South africa to visit blacks, I went there to holiday in the infrastructure and tourism built by white progressive south africans. While I was there, my security, driver, cleaner, house boy were all black south africans, and from observation most black african businessmen and professionals were served by black south africans who could not partake in the economy due to lack of education, affiliation with violence and crime.

My white south african friends will always give me an earful on how the black south africans are destroying every single pillar of progress they created. - After observing you people and how you operate I believe it.

Who wants to envy people who get their instructions from a primitive ZULU king dressed in archaic tribal attire and promotes hiv spread with his reckless polygamy lifestyle Or a president who said he prevents AIDS by having a shower after sleeping with a HIV infected person?

My company employed a BLACK south african director at the Johannesburg office because of affirmative action, he is usless but he is paid just to be a black south african director. No one invites him to meetings a director should attend because we all know he has nothing to contribute!

Useless people black south africans...rank waste of space that will lead to the doom of South Africa! Filth!!!
You know things are bad when even Jamaicans are saying don't look at us, check out the black south africans...

poor Nigerian,south Africa was built by the bare hands of our forefathers,the fact that you and your people are now flocking to this country for better life does not mean that you are very intelligent,the only thing that you must do is to show some appreciation to the black government of SA for allowing people like you here because the white people you are today worshipping did not allow you and your intelligence ...if you were intelligent you would know why you only see a black cleaner or security guard,some of these people are your very own,besides black people constitute 90% of the population therefore you will hardly see a white person in JHB,for your information not every white person is rich in SA,those who know the geographic part of this country would tell you that some white south africans survive through begging on the streets,some are even homeless but their number is significant because they are in minority, like I said some south Africans will always find it easy to employ people like you because you are exploitable,you don't know your rights since you are a kwerekwere"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
j1mmy:

can we meet in south Africa I just want to show the world you don't know even your white friend doesn't show you.......and for the record tell that white friend that black will rule until Jesus come.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
j1mmy:

your dream is to be a south African and your dream will never ever come true........can we meet in south Africa I just want to show the world that you don't know even your white friend doesn't show you.......and for the record tell that white friend of your that blacks in south Africa will rule until Jesus come and whites that don't like the black government their on the flight to another white run country!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 1:29am On Jun 13, 2015
j1mmy:

The way you elevate white people to the status of gods is both hillarious and heart breaking,it's clear you've never interacted with whites that much because if you did you wouldn't be singing their praises the way you do.,they think nothing of Nigerians ! You are just a villager stuck somewhere in Maiduguri marvelling at their exoticness

.You speak a lot about intelligence as if it's exclusive to Nigeria and it's ironic that for all your intelligence you pretty have nothing much to show for it, your country is a mess! It is blessed with a precious resource and yet you guys have a shortage of that very same resource! Where is the intelligence in that? Your people still believe in backward juju human organ occult practices and you come to tell us about intelligence?

You see if you were intelligent enough you would know that a country's development is not like a building a house. It's an ongoing process and that process never grinded to a halt by the end of Apartheid it continues. What do you call places which never had tarred roads but now have them? Provinces like Mpumalanga which didnt have a Univeristy but now has a brand new one but now has it. Places which never had electricity in the Apartheid era but now have 24hr supply?. isn't that development?or must be your white gods be responsible before it's called development?

You don't even know South African history and yet you have the audiacity to say 79% didn't and still doesnt contribute to the progress of SA, how absurd is that,?You think a white person will see a black South African as a monkey but not a Nigerian? Are you really that special? Let's ask the Malaysians, Indonesians, the Vietnamese etc what they think of you with all your "intelligence" since they treat you like shht!

Your whole write up is nonsense!,full of hate and without facts, try much harder to discredit us

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by RudzSA(m): 6:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Jimmy has joined that popular Nigerian myth ..maybe white South Africans prefer us. Nobody likes u ppl ,heck South Africans treat u beta than evry1 else in my book .yet the nonsense u spew on this forum is appalling .if even 10% saw wat u ryt abt us here ,xenophobia wud Neva end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2015
RudzSA:
Jimmy has joined that popular Nigerian myth ..maybe white South Africans prefer us. Nobody likes u ppl ,heck South Africans treat u beta than evry1 else in my book .yet the nonsense u spew on this forum is appalling .if even 10% saw wat u ryt abt us here ,xenophobia wud Neva end
They feel more validated when whites appreciate them. Naijas are weird for real
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by j1mmy: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2015
MduZA:

poor Nigerian,south Africa was built by the bare hands of our forefathers,the fact that you and your people are now flocking to this country for better life does not mean that you are very intelligent,the only thing that you must do is to show some appreciation to the black government of SA for allowing people like you here because the white people you are today worshipping did not allow you and your intelligence ...if you were intelligent you would know why you only see a black cleaner or security guard,some of these people are your very own,besides black people constitute 90% of the population therefore you will hardly see a white person in JHB,for your information not every white person is rich in SA,those who know the geographic part of this country would tell you that some white south africans survive through begging on the streets,some are even homeless but their number is significant because they are in minority, like I said some south Africans will always find it easy to employ people like you because you are exploitable,you don't know your rights since you are a kwerekwere"...

I am afraid I know South African history and economy better than you...it speaks volumes on why the average South African is confused.

Your forefathers did not build anything in South Africa, all they did was find themselves in a place with arable land and natural resources, it took European settlers to take advantage of the land and its resources to turn SA into what it is today. Land recovered from some white farmers and given to black south africans became nothing but poverty stricken ghettos.

To tell you how useless you are, white south africans in trying to give something back initially trusted it to the Asians because the blacks were absolutely USELESS!

There are more black south africans better off during apartheid than under Mandela, Mbeki and Zuma, go ask the few educated ones you have. I have heard it too many times from black south africans.

The few progressive black south africans will tell you they became what they are due to affirmative action AND NOT MERIT!

For every single white south african beggar there are several villages of black south africans in abject poverty. I was with my own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by j1mmy: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2015
vandalZA:
can we meet in south Africa I just want to show the world you don't know even your white friend doesn't show you.......and for the record tell that white friend that black will rule until Jesus come.

Until Jesus come?
You are not an educated person are you lost soul?

'somehow I doubt you will rule anything, the blacks will destroy everything built during apartheid and send SA back to the stone age gradually.
By the time you black SA monkeys are done, most homes will need more than electric fence and security guards, you will probably be living below ground to be safe!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by j1mmy: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
The way you elevate white people to the status of gods is both hillarious and heart breaking,it's clear you've never interacted with whites that much because if you did you wouldn't be singing their praises the way you do.,they think nothing of Nigerians ! You are just a villager stuck somewhere in Maiduguri marvelling at their exoticness

.You speak a lot about intelligence as if it's exclusive to Nigeria and it's ironic that for all your intelligence you pretty have nothing much to show for it, your country is a mess! It is blessed with a precious resource and yet you guys have a shortage of that very same resource! Where is the intelligence in that? Your people still believe in backward juju human organ occult practices and you come to tell us about intelligence?

You see if you were intelligent enough you would know that a country's development is not like a building a house. It's an ongoing process and that process never grinded to a halt by the end of Apartheid it continues. What do you call places which never had tarred roads but now have them? Provinces like Mpumalanga which didnt have a Univeristy but now has a brand new one but now has it. Places which never had electricity in the Apartheid era but now have 24hr supply?. isn't that development?or must be your white gods be responsible before it's called development?

You don't even know South African history and yet you have the audiacity to say 79% didn't and still doesnt contribute to the progress of SA, how absurd is that,?You think a white person will see a black South African as a monkey but not a Nigerian? Are you really that special? Let's ask the Malaysians, Indonesians, the Vietnamese etc what they think of you with all your "intelligence" since they treat you like shht!

Your whole write up is nonsense!,full of hate and without facts, try much harder to discredit us

"elevate white people"
I went to South Africa with an open mind to see what black south Africans are doing with the blood and sweat of the global anti-apartheid movement, what did I find? A gorilla race of apes and savages (without zulu outfits) raping and murdering people on the streets, and some who got their new office jobs because of affirmative action. Hardly deserving of respect!!! The only sane people around to socialize with and make commonsense of (all of a sudden) are the same whites who bastardized the SA black savages. Then the same blacks who were yanked from Apartheid decided to do their own apartheid on other African blacks - Who do you think deserves respect there, and the lesser of the two evils?

I don't care the color of anyone's skin, black or white as long as they are human, decent, law abiding and respectful. To me black south Africans are the worst blacks on the continent of Africa, bloody savages and a total waste of resources and space in south Africa. The sooner the whites get back to managing things and keeping you animals in reservations and ghettos, so the rest of the world can go there peacefully to operate in a multicultural and cosmopolitan social and business setting, the better.

I have not met many people who have anything decent to say about black south Africans, you could say Nigerians (FOR EXAMPLE) do a lot of fraud and some sell drugs but you could also look around the world and see Nobel and global award winners, international bankers, UN officials, global sportsmen, expat doctors, education professionals and other world renowned individuals. South African can call on Mandela, TUTU and a few others I can count on one hand...and their achievements being that they forgave racist white genocidal maniacs!
It was the same Nigeria that stopped selling oil to many countries during the apartheid era and campaigned rigorously to end it...only to find under the rubble that the semi-human-blacks did not even deserve it. Every single place I have traveled and met black South Africans I cannot make any sense of them, they are so confused, useless, pathetic, sub-standard, defeated demeanor, complacent, ill informed, semi-literate and out of touch with reality!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by MduZA: 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
j1mmy:

I am afraid I know South African history and economy better than you...it speaks volumes on why the average South African is confused.

Your forefathers did not build anything in South Africa, all they did was find themselves in a place with arable land and natural resources, it took European settlers to take advantage of the land and its resources to turn SA into what it is today. Land recovered from some white farmers and given to black south africans became nothing but poverty stricken ghettos.

To tell you how useless you are, white south africans in trying to give something back initially trusted it to the Asians because the blacks were absolutely USELESS!

There are more black south africans better off during apartheid than under Mandela, Mbeki and Zuma, go ask the few educated ones you have. I have heard it too many times from black south africans.

The few progressive black south africans will tell you they became what they are due to affirmative action AND NOT MERIT!

For every single white south african beggar there are several villages of black south africans in abject poverty. I was with my own eyes.

The fact that you traveled thousands and thousands of kilometers from your country to SA for better life indicates to me that all the rubbish you are spewing herein is influenced by your inability to show appreciation where it is due...poverty is everywhere in the world but the fact remains,an average south African live better life than an average Nigerian thats why many of you flock to our country like flies to get a taste of good life..this country was built by the bare hands of our forefathers ,we don't even want to get Nigerians acknowledgement because you all believe that good things only come from the whites.. Sometime some south Africans feel the need to sweep out people like you who are making this beautiful country of ours dirty...i dont even want to engage you on black and white issue because it is apparent to me that you saw white people for the first here in SA...if you hate black south Africans,I advice you to go back to your great country ...and leave us on peace...dont abuse the refuge status we gave you..
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by quiet006storm: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by RudzSA(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
They feel more validated when whites appreciate them. Naijas are weird for real
one minute we celebrate whites we not African ,next they celebrate whites nd hate black SA ...yet they more African ? Weird is an understatement ,I think they not as smart as they think

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by j1mmy: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
MduZA:

The fact that you traveled thousands and thousands of kilometers from your country to SA for better life indicates to me that all the rubbish you are spewing herein is influenced by your inability to show appreciation where it is due...poverty is everywhere in the world but the fact remains,an average south African live better life than an average Nigerian thats why many of you flock to our country like flies to get a taste of good life..this country was built by the bare hands of our forefathers ,we don't even want to get Nigerians acknowledgement because you all believe that good things only come from the whites.. Sometime some south Africans feel the need to sweep out people like you who are making this beautiful country of ours dirty...i dont even want to engage you on black and white issue because it is apparent to me that you saw white people for the first here in SA...if you hate black south Africans,I advice you to go back to your great country ...and leave us on peace...dont abuse the refuge status we gave you..

I did not travel from my "country to SA for better life" - I don't live in SA MONKEY!

The fact I am educating you about your own country has nothing to do with me living there.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by MduZA: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2015
j1mmy:

I did not travel from my "country to SA for better life" - I don't live in SA MONKEY!

The fact I am educating you about your own country has nothing to do with me living there.

so the white south Africans always telling you bad things about black south Africans are doing it via emails and telephone? In another comment you stated that you always get preference ahead of black south Africans when it comes to employment ,so all these exist in your imagination?...before you educate me about my country go back to your native land and educate your fellow country people on how to tackle Boko haram and poverty....Kwerekwere"
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by RudzSA(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2015
This kwerekweres shud stop wishing to be South African ...it's not a privilege meant for many .nigerians shud Go worship black Americans ..."their other obsession" besides SOUTH AFRICA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
RudzSA:
one minute we celebrate whites we not African ,next they celebrate whites nd hate black SA ...yet they more African ? Weird is an understatement ,I think they not as smart as they think
True talk

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
j1mmy:

"elevate white people"
I went to South Africa with an open mind to see what black south Africans are doing with the blood and sweat of the global anti-apartheid movement, what did I find? A gorilla race of apes and savages (without zulu outfits) raping and murdering people on the streets, and some who got their new office jobs because of affirmative action. Hardly deserving of respect!!! The only sane people around to socialize with and make commonsense of (all of a sudden) are the same whites who bastardized the SA black savages. Then the same blacks who were yanked from Apartheid decided to do their own apartheid on other African blacks - Who do you think deserves respect there, and the lesser of the two evils?

I don't care the color of anyone's skin, black or white as long as they are human, decent, law abiding and respectful. To me black south Africans are the worst blacks on the continent of Africa, bloody savages and a total waste of resources and space in south Africa. The sooner the whites get back to managing things and keeping you animals in reservations and ghettos, so the rest of the world can go there peacefully to operate in a multicultural and cosmopolitan social and business setting, the better.

I have not met many people who have anything decent to say about black south Africans, you could say Nigerians (FOR EXAMPLE) do a lot of fraud and some sell drugs but you could also look around the world and see Nobel and global award winners, international bankers, UN officials, global sportsmen, expat doctors, education professionals and other world renowned individuals. South African can call on Mandela, TUTU and a few others I can count on one hand...and their achievements being that they forgave racist white genocidal maniacs!
It was the same Nigeria that stopped selling oil to many countries during the apartheid era and campaigned rigorously to end it...only to find under the rubble that the semi-human-blacks did not even deserve it. Every single place I have traveled and met black South Africans I cannot make any sense of them, they are so confused, useless, pathetic, sub-standard, defeated demeanor, complacent, ill informed, semi-literate and out of touch with reality!

I'ts better not to quote me if you gonna repeat the same diatribe and not argue my previous points,this write up is stil nonsense, if not worse than the previous one, .

You claim to have an open mind but you reason otherwise, You are hypocrital im many ways it's difficult to take you seriously, you call people savages and yet you come from a country where people are kidnapped daily for their organs for juju ritiuals, human tongues were sold in pavements of Anambra,, where people who commit adultry are stoned to death! talk about savegery! Who's the Gorilla race again? Yes, you are elevating white people and over-prasing them, I work with white people and trust me when I tell you, they want immigrants gone, especially you Nigerians, that much they keep making clear. Dont be fooled by their fake smiles, I still repeat, get it out of your head, you aren't that special,If you gonna criticize South Africans critize us as a whole, don't make your inferiority compex obvious by choosing white over black because as a country Nigerians aren't liked much in SA, mainly because there's nothing much to like, ask the whole world why..

We are semi-literate but SA's literacy rate trumps that of your own country, lemme guess, it's because of your white gods right? White people make 9% of the population, and not all of them are educated, even they were SA's, rate still would'nt trump that of your shhthole, so who contributing to that rate? Aliens? As long it's not Black South Africans right? You clearly have issues

According to you an uneducated Black South African gets an Enginnering job because of Affirmative Action.., bridges and buildings would have collapsed by now don-t you think?

So we rape people in the streets? Did you personally witness that? What about the countless stories of rape and murder we read about here on this very site? You're such a hypocrite,..and by the way, not everyone in SA in Zulu, get over it by now flatt head

Who has anything good to say about Nigerians by the way? Your country has an appaling reputation not only SA but the whole world,think before you write chap,you have been embarrassing Africans abroad for many many years with your shenanigans,no African wants to be mistaken for a Nigerian abroad due to the stigma and shame it carries, even some of your own people pose as Ghanians abroad ,you can brag all you want about Nigerians in the diaspora, that's worthless, those people obviously run away from your shhthole and assimillate into better countries where some prosper and many may still continue to soil your name, what are you guyswho are left in that shhthole doing to improve that it with all your "intelligence" and "industriousness"?

Whether you like it or not the very "semi-literate"black South Africans have made tremendous strides in every area of South African life , and today black South Afrcans make the biggest middle class in South África by saying thiS im not denying challenges that are still there in my country but no doubt there are worse in yours, so please before you speak lies at least research because I can tell you have never been anywhere near my country hence the exaggerations, lies and assumptions which are blatant attempts to mask your jealousy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by RudzSA(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I'ts better not to quote me if you gonna repeat the same diatribe and not argue my previous points,this write up is stil nonsense, if not worse than the previous one, .

You claim to have an open mind but you reason otherwise, You are hypocrital im many ways it's difficult to take you seriously, you call people savages and yet you come from a country where people are kidnapped daily for their organs for juju ritiuals, human tongues were sold in pavements of Anambra,, where people who commit adultry are stoned to death! talk about savegery! Who's the Gorilla race again? Yes, you are elevating white people and over-prasing them, I work with white people and trust me when I tell you, they want immigrants gone, especially you Nigerians, that much they keep making clear. Dont be fooled by their fake smiles, I still repeat, get it out of your head, you aren't that special,If you gonna criticize South Africans critize us as a whole, don't make your inferiority compex obvious by choosing white over black because as a country Nigerians aren't liked much in SA, mainly because there's nothing much to like, ask the whole world why..

We are semi-literate but SA's literacy rate trumps that of your own country, lemme guess, it's because of your white gods right? White people make 9% of the population, and not all of them are educated, even they were SA's, rate still would'nt trump that of your shhthole, so who contributing to that rate? Aliens? As long it's not Black South Africans right? You clearly have issues

According to you an uneducated Black South African gets an Enginnering job because of Affirmative Action.., bridges and buildings would have collapsed by now don-t you think?

So we rape people in the streets? Did you personally witness that? What about the countless stories of rape and murder we read about here on this very site? You're such a hypocrite,..and by the way, not everyone in SA in Zulu, get over it by now flatt head

Who has anything good to say about Nigerians by the way? Your country has an appaling reputation not only SA but the whole world,think before you write chap,you have been embarrassing Africans abroad for many many years with your shenanigans,no African wants to be mistaken for a Nigerian abroad due to the stigma and shame it carries, even some of your own people pose as Ghanians abroad ,you can brag all you want about Nigerians in the diaspora, that's worthless, those people obviously run away from your shhthole and assimillate into better countries where some prosper and many may still continue to soil your name, what are you guyswho are left in that shhthole doing to improve that it with all your "intelligence" and "industriousness"?

Whether you like it or not the very "semi-literate"black South Africans have made tremendous strides in every area of South African life , and today black South Afrcans make the biggest middle class in South África by saying thiS im not denying challenges that are still there in my country but no doubt there are worse in yours, so please before you speak lies at least research because I can tell you have never been anywhere near my country hence the exaggerations, lies and assumptions which are blatant attempts to mask your jealousy
couldnt hav said it beta myself ...to all Nigerians that shud be yo new bible .the truth in its best form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by j1mmy: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:

There is no way you are going to whitewash black-South-Africa’s reputation as a crime haven in Africa, no way!
Nigeria may have a bad reputation but you people are the biggest post-apartheid joke on the planet. I have every reason to describe you as a gorilla race of brainless monkeys who could not do anything with the infrastructure and economy provided you by white South Africans.
Nigeria will never feature your level of numbers in heinous crimes that are associated with you people no matter how bad things get, at no time was Nigeria listed the MURDER and RAPE capital of the world! Black South Africans are!
South Africa has one of the highest rate of murders, assaults, rapes (adult, child, elderly and infant), and other crimes compared to most countries. Most emigrants from South Africa state that crime was a big factor in their decision to leave.
The country has one of the highest rates of rape in the world - The incidence of rape has led to the country being referred to as the "rape capital of the world”
One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped.
More than 25 per cent of South African men questioned in a survey published by the Medical Research Council (MRC) admitted to rape; of those, nearly half said they had raped more than one person.
Three out of four of those who had admitted rape indicated that they had attacked for the first time during their teens.

South Africa has amongst the highest incidences of child and baby (YES BABY!!!) rape in the world.

This means you personally and the other South African posters here may actually be perpetrators or victim or rape judging by the statistics!

Perhaps only Mandela, Tutu and a few others have not raped or be raped – What a filthy bent, twisted and depraved collection of apes!

Should I discuss Car hijackings, Kidnapping and how a child goes missing every five hours in that zoo of a country?

Nigeria as a corrupt and crime ridden country does have gated communities yet most are not electrified and fortified like Alcatraz…you people are so animalistic and violent even electricity and high walls cannot stop you out from violence!

No South African black person should ever discuss diseases like HIV, crime, rape, violence and crimes generally – you take the Oscar!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by enuguwatch: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Ugochukwu John Ani, a notorious fraudster of residence 14 Odionyenfe Close, Beside Kings High School, City Layout, New Heaven Extension Enugu of Phone number 08133685346 who built a 2 storey building in the mentioned address has been scamming a lot of innocent citizens both foreigners and locals. This short heighted innocent looking man even murdered one of his victims in Turkey recently. Through our sources, it has been gathered that he is planning a big hit with his old father to defraud an elderly Yoruba woman of Millions and this crime is currently on-going.
EFCC & Nigerian Police take note!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 2:10am On Jun 16, 2015
j1mmy:

There is no way you are going to whitewash black-South-Africa’s reputation as a crime haven in Africa, no way!
Nigeria may have a bad reputation but you people are the biggest post-apartheid joke on the planet. I have every reason to describe you as a gorilla race of brainless monkeys who could not do anything with the infrastructure and economy provided you by white South Africans.
Nigeria will never feature your level of numbers in heinous crimes that are associated with you people no matter how bad things get, at no time was Nigeria listed the MURDER and RAPE capital of the world! Black South Africans are!
South Africa has one of the highest rate of murders, assaults, rapes (adult, child, elderly and infant), and other crimes compared to most countries. Most emigrants from South Africa state that crime was a big factor in their decision to leave.
The country has one of the highest rates of rape in the world - The incidence of rape has led to the country being referred to as the "rape capital of the world”
One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped.
More than 25 per cent of South African men questioned in a survey published by the Medical Research Council (MRC) admitted to rape; of those, nearly half said they had raped more than one person.
Three out of four of those who had admitted rape indicated that they had attacked for the first time during their teens.

South Africa has amongst the highest incidences of child and baby (YES BABY!!!) rape in the world.

This means you personally and the other South African posters here may actually be perpetrators or victim or rape judging by the statistics!

Perhaps only Mandela, Tutu and a few others have not raped or be raped – What a filthy bent, twisted and depraved collection of apes!

Should I discuss Car hijackings, Kidnapping and how a child goes missing every five hours in that zoo of a country?

Nigeria as a corrupt and crime ridden country does have gated communities yet most are not electrified and fortified like Alcatraz…you people are so animalistic and violent even electricity and high walls cannot stop you out from violence!

No South African black person should ever discuss diseases like HIV, crime, rape, violence and crimes generally – you take the Oscar!
oh you so slow! Imma have to repeat the very same things, You really read like a Newspaper Headline! So many exaggerations and the sensationalism chokes like the generator fumes you're inhaling, I can tell you rely on the inernet on your "insight" unfortunately they dont reflect what's happening on the ground I'm sorry

No1 tourist destination in África and one of the most visited countries on the planet! even towships like Gugulethu and Soweto are tourist attractions, some crime haven hey? Why are'nt the tourists going to your "safe" Naija? Why do your countrymen risk their lives so much to come to such a dangerous place?let's face it life in SA it's far better than that Armpit called Naija. This is very much inconsistent with your assertions that SA is such a dangerous place dont you think?
South África's crime rate is grossly exaggerated, call it whitewahsing or whatever it's the truth

What have you done with the infrastrcture left by the British? With your "intelligence"and "industriousness" why is Naija a shhthole? 21 centurty generators? Still celebrating the launch of locomotive trains? In SA infrastructure development continues to this day contrary to Nigerian belief, we have taken advantage of the fledging economy to become the biggest middle class in SA, a fact i'm repeating because you' re so thick skulled

Post Apartheid Joke? You must be Joking! Or delusional, No African conjures up feelings of negativity anywhere than a Nigerian. We are called África's beacon of light for a reason,An outsider upon meeting a South African, typical things come to mind Mandela, Apartheid,the World Cup, Wines, beautiful Country etc. A Nigerian, 419, cyber-crime, prostitution, drugs false bravado, loudness and crassnes etc because you people have made your presence felt worldwide. A South African will never go to the UK to rape but you cannibals will go to Spain and set up a prostitution ring or ano ATM syndicate in nearby Portugal, ruining the image of all Africans in the process, you cannibals are ano embarassment. That is why your country tries to rebrand itself dai!ly because it knows it can never compete with the proudly South African brand

Who's the Gorrila race again?

Your people also go missing, but for a more sinister and backward reason, you flatt heads dissamble your own for Juju rituals, and backward occult practices... These days you even eat them in restaurants,... talk about savagery!

Have you checked the prevalence of HIV in your country? Last time I checked the stats didnt make for good reading, I would shut up if I were you, for all we know your chaotic government might not even know the numbers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 16, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
oh you so slow! Imma have to repeat the very same things, You really read like a Newspaper Headline! So many exaggerations and the sensationalism chokes like the generator fumes you're inhaling, I can tell you rely on the inernet on your "insight" unfortunately they dont reflect what's happening on the ground I'm sorry

No1 tourist destination in África and one of the most visited countries on the planet! even towships like Gugulethu and Soweto are tourist attractions, some crime haven hey? Why are'nt the tourists going to your "safe" Naija? Why do your countrymen risk their lives so much to come to such a dangerous place?let's face it life in SA it's far better than that Armpit called Naija. This is very much inconsistent with your assertions that SA is such a dangerous place dont you think?
South África's crime rate is grossly exaggerated, call it whitewahsing or whatever it's the truth

What have you done with the infrastrcture left by the British? With your "intelligence"and "industriousness" why is Naija a shhthole? 21 centurty generators? Still celebrating the launch of locomotive trains? In SA infrastructure development continues to this day contrary to Nigerian belief, we have taken advantage of the fledging economy to become the biggest middle class in SA, a fact i'm repeating because you' re so thick skulled

Post Apartheid Joke? You must be Joking! Or delusional, No African conjures up feelings of negativity anywhere than a Nigerian. We are called África's beacon of light for a reason,An outsider upon meeting a South African, typical things come to mind Mandela, Apartheid,the World Cup, Wines, beautiful Country etc. A Nigerian, 419, cyber-crime, prostitution, drugs false bravado, loudness and crassnes etc because you people have made your presence felt worldwide. A South African will never go to the UK to rape but you cannibals will go to Spain and set up a prostitution ring or ano ATM syndicate in nearby Portugal, ruining the image of all Africans in the process, you cannibals are ano embarassment. That is why your country tries to rebrand itself dai!ly because it knows it can never compete with the proudly South African brand

Who's the Gorrila race again?

Your people also go missing, but for a more sinister and backward reason, you flatt heads dissamble your own for Juju rituals, and backward occult practices... These days you even eat them in restaurants,... talk about savagery!

Have you checked the prevalence of HIV in your country? Last time I checked the stats didnt make for good reading, I would shut up if I were you, for all we know your chaotic government might not even know the numbers
Hello, Zulu master! What are you ranting about?
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by ubap305: 3:51am On Sep 28, 2023
vandalZA:
lolest that's not an excuse its a FACT! DUlMMY!
You forgot about lucky Dude and started insulting easy other... [/color][color=#000099]
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by mysticwarrior(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2023
bigfrancis21:
This death is no different from the death of Lucky Dube who was assassinated in his car by south african males who thought he was Nigerian simply because he was driving a car and seemed to be doing well. Nigerians in South Africa, who are often well-off than their black south african male counterparts, are often targeted in series of assassination attacks out of envy at their success.

This is true even though Tmksouth wouldn't want to agree with this.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
mysticwarrior:
This is true even though Tmksouth wouldn't want to agree with this.

Lucky Dube was killed by Mozambique nationals not South African. And nigerians are killing each other for drugs and rituals. I seem to fail to understand nigerians who fail to understand that their parasites roaming the world and should just stay home or behave when traveling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / Zubairu Muazu Visits Kolade Johnson Family - Photos / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.