Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (13228 Views)

Name One Nairalander That You Can Marry! / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hanny99:

Really, you wanna be my boyfriend? Sweetorgasm? what a name?
Anyway, you are welcome. So how do we start?
ok by showing ur pic
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by komzyb(f): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wow dats very sweet of u, lemme get d bed dressed 4 our prayer
no problem
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by workaholicccc(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hanny99:
Well, I am new person on NL, so I can't answer this question, Or can someone recommend himself to me?

Pls I need an online boyfriend, Anybody?
lol online boyfriend.. u can kiss d next Mr nairaland na, after me sha wink
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
workaholicccc:

lol online boyfriend.. u can kiss d next Mr nairaland na, after me sha wink

Mr Nairaland? what do you mean? I don't understand.

But give me 10 reasons why i should kiss you?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by godoluwa(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hanny99:
Well, I am new person on NL, so I can't answer this question, Or can someone recommend himself to me?

Pls I need an online boyfriend, Anybody?
are u beautiful? if yes, I gat one male friend 4 u. nt me o coz am married. u will really gbadun d guy company but no be na 4 free i go give u 6
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ok by showing ur pic

Hanhan....My pics? Oya show me your own first.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
godoluwa:
are u beautiful? if yes, I gat one male friend 4 u. nt me o coz am married. u will really gbadun d guy company but no be na 4 free i go give u 6

Beautiful? Yeah, a little, how much you wan collect?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by godoluwa(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

Beautiful? Yeah, a little, how much you wan collect?
beautiful wif dat ur google.com? hmmm, beautiful my a$$. lol, juxt kidding bro
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by godoluwa(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2015
gud morning. av a blessed day
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by workaholicccc(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

Mr Nairaland? what do you mean? I don't understand.

But give me 10 reasons why i should kiss you?
Lol I'm finer than any bf u can have??
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2015
godoluwa:
beautiful wif dat ur google.com? hmmm, beautiful my a$$. lol, juxt kidding bro

Lol, i'm beautiful joor, I'm not a male.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2015
workaholicccc:

Lol I'm finer than any bf u can have??

Lols............

Are you the Mr of Nairaland?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by workaholicccc(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

Lols............

Are you the Mr of Nairaland?
u are not serious jor, let's see ur own pic I hv mine on my profile
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

Hanhan....My pics? Oya show me your own first.
my own is there
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:
my own is there

Hun? Lemme check

You look like a

a

a

mmmmn
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

Hun? Lemme check
ok baby
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by workaholicccc(m): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2015
I think it's sinaj I want
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ok baby

U look like my first son
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

U look like my first son
lol it does nt matter, so lng i can make u happy.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lol it does nt matter, so lng i can make u happy.

Hun? make me happy with what?

That tiny something between your legs?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by workaholicccc(m): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

U look like my first son
Where's ur own pic?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2015
workaholicccc:

Where's ur own pic?

Haaha Is it by force? I will upload it when I want to.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

lol i might a baby face bt wat iv got between my legs is very mature
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by iamkingzlee(m): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2015
workaholicccc:

u are not serious jor, let's see ur own pic I hv mine on my profile
Oga don't play false play. I know that G like 123.... So pleaseeeee! Don't tarnish his image on here.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Macmilla(m): 12:53am On Jun 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided if a hear cheesy holy kwa?
Dey there naah. I be Chineke boy.

Abeg follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/2366511/lets-petition-vc-unn-inhumanity#34573283 let's petition the VC of UNN for killing one of our own.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

like toothpick very tiny. sweetorgasm you see what I've been telling you. everyone knows you are tiny. lolxxx
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

Orijin!!! I see you oooogrin
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . see ehn, i jez want to invite her to my church 7days programmegrin
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . see ehn, i jez want to invite her to my church 7days programmegrin
Werey omo
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Ipledge2:
Werey omo
Bobo, u don land. . . aw far na?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Bobo, u don land. . . aw far na?
i don land since ystd naa
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2015
scentmarlc:
babe dont deny me nah

wink wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by RAKITIC: 6:23am On Jun 09, 2015
My nairaland crush adeh39

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.