Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (13230 Views)

Name One Nairalander That You Can Marry! / Ms Sahhara: 'I Would Love To Date A Nigerian Guy' / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

wink wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
hav u gotten d kiss u wanted?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by RAKITIC: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

wink wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
gud morning ... Hw was ur nite
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Omotayor123(f): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . see ehn, i jez want to invite her to my church 7days programmegrin
. Lol
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2015
oyin17:

like toothpick very tiny. sweetorgasm you what I've been telling you. everyone knows you are tiny. lolxxx

grin grin
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2015
RAKITIC:
gud morning ... Hw was ur nite

Fine dearie..... Wat about you? wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
hav u gotten d kiss u wanted?
No I haven't, Do you wanna volunteer yourself? wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2015
RAKITIC:
My nairaland crush adeh39

Hun? shocked shocked shocked shocked

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

No I haven't, Do you wanna volunteer yourself? wink

#TEAM SCENT

yeah.
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by RAKITIC: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Fine dearie..... Wat about you? wink

#TEAM SCENT
it was cOol jare
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah.
undecided Like seriously? wink
Oya gimme the kiss.....* eyes closed*

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2015
RAKITIC:
it was cOol jare
Oh! That's nice wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

undecided Like seriously? wink

Oya gimme the kiss.....* eyes closed*

#TEAM SCENT
not here in nairaland.. For real
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
not here in nairaland.. For real

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Beamborla(f): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
babatawa:
is Adele on Nairaland? wink
Ah babatawa...

You no even stop for border
Adele lohun lohun
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2015
oyin17:

like toothpick very tiny. sweetorgasm you see what I've been telling you. everyone knows you are tiny. lolxxx
seeing is believing, u have 2 c 4 urself n i promise dat ur smtin will neva remain d same again
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i will lyk to kiss farano
angry
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
who am i going to kiss self?no guy with pink lips on nl,i just tire ooo cheesy
pink lips na problem?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

YES. I would love to KISS just only ONE person.
************** figure it out.
Barcanista?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Drdonzeez(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2015
kissing Prettyvhickie !
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Hanny99:

Lol, i'm beautiful joor, I'm not a male.
you are not female either, maybe she-male.. Or u're just ugly!
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by sinaj(f): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2015
sneak3:
sinaj is d surrest
lol
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by sneak3(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:

lol

Reply my pm nah.. see as I de hustle u fa
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by sinaj(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2015
workaholicccc:
I think it's sinaj I want
b ready to run outta air wink
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]Just mhizpeaarl.... Her lips just melted my heart the first time i saw her picture..... I have reasons to believe it was carved by angels, not just genetically formed wink.... Didnt even know i had all that though of someones lips stored in me, talk about inspiration....[/size]
aww tnx dear kiss
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by LEvuls(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2015
whose calling Sinaj here

Don't get me Vex here grin
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by softnipples(f): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2015
I'm shy tongue mine is... grin I'm still shy jor cheesy
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by softnipples(f): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2015
austinesteve:
sinaj , softnipples , ijbeauty, puregirls , VictoriaBee
, oromankirisi , Omotayor123 , mizjules , ChrisCharming,
tohpahz ,queencalipso, Spaxon , Creamish, ifydadiva, mytime24 ,
tesyfresh, Cynluv , missterious , amarachi06 , vheMa,
joyblinks , Smartiegurl , vivaciousvivi ,asadike , SlimBrawnie , MzNelly
, rokiatu , irunoobo , Aitee1 , MzHolly, Nneka123 , Sleekyshuga ,
urchbarbie, jtina

I want them alllllllll grin #olivertwist
Greedy boi cheesy only me neva do u abi? grin
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2015
PervyByNature:
pink lips na problem?
My spiritual daddy cheesy hope u have pink lips?
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by sinaj(f): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
austinesteve:
sinaj , softnipples , ijbeauty, puregirls , VictoriaBee
, oromankirisi , Omotayor123 , mizjules , ChrisCharming,
tohpahz ,queencalipso, Spaxon , Creamish, ifydadiva, mytime24 ,
tesyfresh, Cynluv , missterious , amarachi06 , vheMa,
joyblinks , Smartiegurl , vivaciousvivi ,asadike , SlimBrawnie , MzNelly
, rokiatu , irunoobo , Aitee1 , MzHolly, Nneka123 , Sleekyshuga ,
urchbarbie, jtina

I want them alllllllll grin #olivertwist

U r jux lyk Oliver grin

guy ya lips go strong lyk kpomo by d time u reach Tohpahz

where is pervybynature
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by opedaydydx9(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2015
Chiam55
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by cooljoe(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I don't think you'd be able to handle yourself :*
u'd neva know tee u try
Re: Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
My spiritual daddy cheesy hope u have pink lips?
why wont i hav? Do you know since wen i av been choping lips?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / How to Make a Relationship Last...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.