Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend (3710 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by drizzy009: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
GIRLFRIEND: Good morning sweetheart.

BOYFRIEND: Good morning darling. (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: Why don't you want to reply my message, don't you have my time?

BOYFRIEND: I have tried to reply but the network is poor! (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: if you don't love me; ignore my message, if you really love me; reply me.

BOYFRIEND: I Love You. (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: Do you love me

BOYFRIEND: I Love You Baby. (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: Never speak to me again!

BOYFRIEND: I Love You Sweetie (sending failed).

GIRLFRIEND: Do you want to end our relationship?

BOYFRIEND: I'm fed up of this shit!!! (message sent).
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by missbehave247(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lolz "karma @it peak"
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaundecidedangry
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
omo c gbege
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Akkord4gov: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
The bf should sue the network provider to court
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Sexxkillz: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's simple. Just give her the phone to see for herself.

3 Likes

Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Deefuray(f): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Girls and their drama
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
ggrin:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaundecidedangry
Male? undecided
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
i will bet my ballz

THE GUY IS USING MTN

1 Like

Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
wire don cut
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by MzzTega(f): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ghen! Ghen!!
God is trying to say something ah think.
The guy is planning to leave her already.
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Emilord(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hehehe,my guy na God wan save u so. That one na confirm danger zone,she is possessed
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
ggrin:
wink

Confused huh?
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Confused huh?
nope
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
ggrin:
nope
Be sure what your gender is
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Adrianuw(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hahaa, they are not destined to be together.
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by czarr(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
.....lool the relationship no serious na. the babe no fit call?
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
I wouldn't be mad at the guy assuming am the lady. I did just reciprocate.
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I wouldn't be mad at the guy assuming am the lady. I did just reciprocate.

Greed
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Freemanan:

Greed
greed? What is ur definition of a greedy person and how does it relate to my post?
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
greed? What is ur definition of a greedy person and how does it relate to my post?

I took double dose... That was a mistake...
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
lol
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by yorex2011: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Send a screenshot
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by ggrin(f): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Be sure what your gender is
yessirundecided
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
ggrin:
yessirundecided
I'll rather you ignore my mention that gv me one word
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by OKNkanu(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dumbest Guy On The Surface Of The Earth
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by KAPOVee: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wen d gods are angry with you
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 09, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i will bet my ballz

Hanhan.

MTN is a good network jare

THE GUY IS USING MTN
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by dkronicle(m): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2015
D guyz network needs to be sued
Re: Read This Funny Conversation Btw A Guy And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hilarious. I'm going to use this scenario in one of my screenplays.

But he can just show her the phone na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! / Ibo Girls / Ladies: 7 Ways To F** Your Man And Make Him Worship You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.