Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! (3714 Views)

What Category/type Of Girls Do You Dream Or Fantasize About Fucking The Most / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Money Or Sex Which Do Women Fantasize On The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Alright guys, Lets share some ALPHA wishes we're yet to bring into realitysmiley
U could get inspired the more....
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP, Does £500 Billion Add Up?

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by Beesluv: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nairaland
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by Twaci(f): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Getting married smiley

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Beesluv:
Nairaland
lol, brava ur own no be here oocheesy
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by OreoPaschal(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Money cool
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by utenwuson: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
we guys/men only fantasize only about one thing! Money! !! money ll bring good looks, beautiful girls,m expensive SUV, mansions.....infact money money money

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by deewhone(f): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Twaci:
Getting married smiley
Same
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
grin
so u fantasize bout shining ur teeth always?undecided
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
utenwuson:
we guys/men only fantasize only about one thing! Money! !! money ll bring good looks, beautiful girls,m expensive SUV, mansions.....infact money money money

Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by Beesluv: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
pTomz:
so u fantasize bout shining ur teeth always?undecided

He fantasizes about "close up"

2 Likes

Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
deewhone:
Same
Twaci:
Getting married smiley
I am available for both of you.
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by sinaj(f): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Money!

1 Like

Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Money is the koko jare
Make we no deceive our self
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Beesluv:
He fantasizes about "close up"
lol, he nids iron brush as well
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by Johnnoah1st: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
GETTING BILLIONS OR THRILIONS OF poundsterling in my account
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
u go fit handle d two if em accept u?
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by Twaci(f): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
cheesy Not just yet abeg, make i finish school matters first. Abi how u see am?
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
sinaj:
Money!
May the pillar of gold break ur waist wit money...sista say Amen!
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Not just yet abeg, make i finish school matters first. Abi how u see am?
I will be patient then. The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
pTomz:
u go fit handle d two if em accept u?
I am a Yoruba nigga , I fit marry two cool

I will cope cool
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
GETTING BILLIONS OR THRILIONS OF poundsterling in my account
dats d spirit
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I am Yoruba nigga , I fit marry two cool
I will cope cool
Good luck bro....more flexibility tu ur waist
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by SIRKOL(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by pTomz(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
SIRKOL:
wats dat?
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by kodded(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I am Yoruba nigga , I fit marry two cool

I will cope cool
undecided undecided

so you are a Yoruba boy and you use another tribe name as your moniker ?
undecided
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
kodded:
undecided undecided

so you are a Yoruba boy and you use another tribe name as your moniker ?
undecided

funny guy, so your own moniker indicate your tribe abi? cheesy
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by menabae(f): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Having lovely kids and money..... cool
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by Twaci(f): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I will be patient then. The patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Not always oh! Sometimes he sleeps hungry cheesy
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by obiorathesubtle: 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Water
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by cowgirl9090: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
99.9% of nairaland guys fantasize about sex most of time,so don't believe anything else they tell you.
Re: Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!! by faith551(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
I fantasise about owning a Mercedes E350

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lesbians Kissing At Anti-gay Protest In France / Man Caught His Fat wife Glued Together With Her Boyfriend During Sex / Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.