Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (80685 Views)

Buhari's Outfit For The Ogun 40th Anniversary Celebration Today (Pics) / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dress is part of culture don't u hv culture Mrs ghanian?
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Babymama1:

We don't need him looking odd or standing out
It's not to our advantage
He does not look odd and where have you been None of our Presidents has worn suits in the past so there is nothing new look at Mandela,the kings of Saudi,,Gaddafi,Indian Prime Minister and many more.Please leave that colo mentality.Nigerian Politicians do not wear suits maybe you are just waking up

4 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by brixton: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
One mediocre Charlie too wanna be heard.

Does he even understand the meaning of fashionable? His English is so poor. angry

God bless that tailor that sewed President Buhari's cloth. Slim fitted, smart and very elegant on Baba.

I dare to say Baba even looks smarter than our immediate past president.

Charlie, e dey pain you say G7 no invite Ghana?

grin Epic! Technical KNOCK OUT shocked Ekaette, two bottles of chilled Orijin and one roasted fish for this my oga abeg!

Han Han Na u come de use style yab Jonathan? I no like am o
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by BluePulse: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
ichidodo:
And you wonder why he's archaic and brainless,my dear Ghanaian. We shudder to imagine the state of his government and country as far as his taste his concerned,as you have noticed via the current undisturbed nefariousities of BH, the country is on a slow motion into stone age...The Hypocritical Daura President just isn't the real deal.

U are a mistake in dis nation!!! Not only dat, u just show how much of a bastard u are!!! Seconding a motherfucking Ghanaian shit cos u re so retarded. Ghanaians will always hate Nigerians, and u'r here as an idiot encouraging them? Buhari dressed to showcase africa, something u are so blind to see. U sound like a lap dog to dem mediocre charliez... Motherfucker!!!

7 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by oloriooko(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Why are nigerians trooping to Ghana like refugees? Is there any civil war in that useless country? Am kinda surprised.
Wetin we carry wetin this one dey throw angry

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by OXYGEN01: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
One mediocre Charlie too wanna be heard.

Does he even understand the meaning of fashionable? His English is so poor. angry

God bless that tailor that sewed President Buhari's cloth. Slim fitted, smart and very elegant on Baba.

I dare to say Baba even looks smarter than our immediate past president.

Charlie, e dey pain you say G7 no invite Ghana?

grin Epic! Technical KNOCK OUT shocked Ekaette, two bottles of chilled Orijin and one roasted fish for this my oga abeg!
His English is poor but not as poor as this.

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
shocked
Ishilove:
my hairy black ass.
shocked
Ishilove:
my hairy black ass.
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by prinzel(m): 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
A Ghanian b*st*rd has spoken

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Adesiji77:

Pun intended cheesy
grin
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by nerodenero: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Stop them if you can undecided. Besides nobody needs oxygen from OXYGEN01 to survive.
OXYGEN01:
Why are nigerians trooping to Ghana like refugees? Is there any civil war in that useless country? Am kinda surprised.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by BluePulse: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari dresses like a fulani cattle rearer. FACT

One would xpect u to have sense as a lady. Have ever seen a fulani cattle rearer in ur life b4? Have u ever been 2 d north b4? U just see pple use the word "fact" and u decided 2 use it too.
U must be very stupid. In ur own mumu opinion, he sh'd have worn a suit abi? Ode buruku...

4 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Batman123: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Which people as dark as charcoal and as ugly as apes than stu.pid nigerians?
what the hell is going on @ number 3 shocked shocked shocked
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by BluePulse: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
holyfather:
abeg make una park well first.
his dressing is so so off.
if he really wanted to fully represent africa,he should be speaking hausa there too,not english.
rubish!

U re stupid bro!!! No apologies!!! Why dnt u suggest something he could have worn. Cos u'r saying here d dressing is "off"... Oya suggest something. Sule!!!

3 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by carzola(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
This Buhari der use native sow boxers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by JayJustus(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dee60:
[size=20pt]THIS IS G7, NOT GHOLLYWOOD![/size]

thought twas firewood

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by irewolepeter(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Paining them they are not part of the G7

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by BluePulse: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Let me get this straight. Just because 1 Ghanaian posted a silly comment now Ghana Sabi beef Naija and now the whole Ghanaian population is insulted

This is so darn silly. I for one think that Buharis outfit was nice and do not share the same sentiments as that guy. I don't even know why an irrelevant persons silly opinion should even be a topic of discussion and to make front page but alas. Anything Ghana must be a topic of discussion.#AnotherGhanavsNaijawar10000000000000000000000# sickofallthisnonsense#Stopgeneralising#

You are right dear... I dnt undastnd how dis even made a front page in d 1st place!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
brixton:

Han Han Na u come de use style yab Jonathan? I no like am o
No be yab o my brother. Oga Jona sef represent well well. Na im make use the phrase 'I dare to say'. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by OXYGEN01: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Elruhamah:
Umm hmm! Ghana bad belle no dey carry last. If it is paining them, they should make sure their President gets an invite next time.
So you are happy just because your president was "INVITED " to G7 summit? I just don't know why nigerians are severally dumb and foolish.So because the President of Japan wasn't invited, it means nigeria is better than Japan right. Do you even know why he was invited? #BOKO HARAM was the reason for his invitation. Dumb m.o.r.o.n.s..Inferiority complex is what's killing you fools.Always celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Batman123: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
But seriously I don't get why Nigerians are going melodramatic and over emotional about what this guy said. I mean it's his own opinion. To be honest the average Ghanaian does not care what the Nigerian president wears. It's his life and his choice so I don't understand what the big deal is.

The same Nairaland that was mocking and making fun of the Ghanaian soccer jersey being too 'African' and local because of the use of kente is now having a hernia because some douche mentioned Buhari's outfit was inappropriate. Seriously you guys are just giving this guy the attention he wanted. It really is not that serious. Ya'll should calm down and take a chill pill.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by AreaFada2: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
While I have many things to criticise about Buhari's past regime and others, his attire to G7 meeting is not one of it.

Nkrumah stood out for his political theory and tenacity/sagacity as well as his proud African wear.

Until I see Cameron & Hollande wear buba, soro & fila, and Merkel wearing Buba, Iro with gele to deck, I won't advocate African leaders wearing oyinbo fashion.
It's an opportunity for them to promote our culture too.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Moana(f): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Leave Buhari alone at least it was black. Let him form fine boy joor

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by dayowunmi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Inferiority complex dey worry the ghanaian dude, what makes him think wearing ur own traditional attire is unfashionable? Gradually, eating ur own traditional food too will be unfashionable, then speaking ur own language will be bushmanly or unfashionable,then answering ur own traditional name...big ups to Buhari for representing his/our culture...

2 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by JayJustus(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
another Ghanaian lunatic on the loose...

many are mad but few (complete the rest)

*rows kayak outta thread*

BTW, what are Ghanaians doing on a Nigerian forum or can't owusu mensah kwadwo be creative like Seun??

3 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Batman123: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
JayJustus:
another Ghanaian lunatic on the loose...

many are mad but few (complete the rest)

*rows kayak outta thread*

BTW, what are Ghanaians doing on a Nigerian forum or can't owusu mensah kwadwo be creative like Seun??
BTW what are Nigerians doing in Ghana? Why are Nigerians always talking about Ghana and Ghanaians on a Nigerian Forum? Trust me when you guys stop obsessing about Ghana is when there will be 0 Ghanaians on this site. I always laugh when I see this line. We are not even 10 here and most of them are leaving bit by bit. How many of you are in Ghana and what are you doing there. Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by omonnakoda: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nigerian Presidents will not wear suits

2 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by U2ice(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
So is definition of fashion is by wearin suit undecided....

I dnt blame him sha, dt buhari cap go buy him wardrobe

3 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by mrham03(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Batman123:
But seriously I don't get why Nigerians are going melodramatic and over emotional about what this guy said. I mean it's his own opinion. To be honest the average Ghanaian does not care what the Nigerian president wears. It's his life and his choice so I don't understand what the big deal is.

The same Nairaland that was mocking and making fun of the Ghanaian soccer jersey being too 'African' and local because of the use of kente is now having a hernia because some douche mentioned Buhari's outfit was inappropriate. Seriously you guys are just giving this guy the attention he wanted. It really is not that serious. Ya'll should calm down and take a chill pill.
bro, jux let them do what pleases them if they think insulting the whole of ghana and ghanaians jux because one ghanaian said something abt their president which i dont even agree with is what will make them happy. Let them do it. It shows how they are and think as a nation.

1 Like

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by nonjebose(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Babymama1:

We don't need him looking odd or standing out
It's not to our advantage
What makes you think going all western,dressed in suits looking like a poor copy cat confers any advantage on an african? OBJ and Iweala went all around with brilliant and convincing speeches dressed in african attires to get the job of debt forgiveness and wealth repatriation done.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Batman123: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrham03:
bro, jux let them do what pleases them if they think insulting the whole of ghana and ghanaians jux because one ghanaian said something abt their president which i dont even agree with is what will make them happy. Let them do it. It shows how they are and think as a nation.
True brother. Ignorance is really bliss. Before I joined this site I had a different perceptions about Nigerians but now.......i guess it is what it is
Re: See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit by Benzzle: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
brixton:
I am a Jonathan fan but when it comes to dressing; I can never critic Buhari... His native attires are always well starched iron, made to body fit his height, handsome looks and comic nature!! Buhari dresses better than the whole of Ghana
please be careful barcanista and his thugs won't like this
Cc barcanista mogidi firefire truckpusher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.