Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) (1221 Views)

7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2015
How do you satisfy a woman? Age Long question most men seem to ask themselves at some point in their life's and they have never been able to answer it; truth is you don't! Women are intricately woven and the schematics and complexity involved in trying to understand them can be so overwhelming you just give up trying.

In a bid to understanding the perplexity of the situation, one has to ask " what do women really want?"

A Toyota highlander pulls up at the usual boys hangout spot and out comes a friend, soon after shouting filled the air with rants of "we go wash the moto o!" Nice car we all raved! Congratulations we all chorused in unison, hugging and shaking his hands all at the same time.

Soon afterwards we settled down for a bottle of drink and got talking, O'l boy congrats o! When u buy am? I queried, last week o! He responded; shey e no too cost sha i asked again. I actually bought it cheap he said and he went ahead to give me the figures i was astonished as to how cheap it was, how u manage am? I asked. He then gave me the most thought provoking and heartfelt story i've ever heard.

Here is the story

A couple of weeks ago I meet this man at my sister's office, one thing led to another and we got talking, then he learnt i was into the real estate business, we exchanged cards and he said he had a shop he was looking to sell on the highbrow area of lagos and that he wanted to sell as quickly as possible. I didn't read anything to it cus sometimes we have clients who wants to make a distress sale and might take a cut price on their property, so I asked him for the details of the shop and fixed an appointment to come see it.

On meeting with him at the scheduled day, i asked how much he was looking to sell the shop and he gave me a ridiculously low price, i was surprised as to what he said and i asked him why he was looking at such a low figure, "I want to dispose of it" he retorted, not just the shop and also a car too. The price for the car was also ridiculously low, I just had to ask again why? This time he just smiled, we concluded the meeting and I showed my interest in buying the car, we then fixed another appointment for me to come look at it

His house looked very beautiful, some exotic cars in his garage, beautiful scenery with an exotic posh finish. I said to myself maybe he is compelled to give that is why he doesn't want to ask for too much for the shop and car. He ushered me in into his lush apartment i sat down and we talked a few minutes, later went round his house to see the car, I was thrilled at the sight of it and to imagine it was selling for such a low price put a smile on my face, he didn't seem interested about the money I wanted to pay to him all he seemed interested was if i liked the car, we got back into his house and I asked him how he wanted payment to be made. He paused for a while, looked at me and said. Do you know why I'm selling that car? In a low tone i said No, i'll tell you he said almost immediately.
The story that followed afterwards left a shiver down my spine.

That is the second car i'm buying for my wife in 2 years, the first one i got her she claimed it was stolen, then i got her this one. I could hear the pain in his voice; i jus sat there like a puppy hands folded and with rapt attention. He then continued. I stay in Abuja and run my business there as well but I come to lagos from time to time, I have my family here, my wife and two kids, pointing to a family portrait.

On valentines day 2015, I told my wife I would be coming in from abuja with a late flight (7.15pm) but unknown to her i planned to come in early because i wanted to surprise her, I had made reservations for dinner at a posh restaurant, had a new BMW X6 brought in as a gift and also a trip to France for a few days.

I arrived in lagos at about 11am took an airport taxi and drove straight to her shop, on getting there I met her absence asked her sales girl if she had come in on that day, the girl said no, I told her not to alert my wife that i was in town, because i wanted to surprise her. I gave my wife a call and asked her where she was and to my surprise she replied and said she was in her shop, even gave me a story of how busy she had been all day cus it was valentines, i asked her again just to be sure i heard her correctly and she said the same thing.

I was gobsmacked, worried and confused for a while then i remembered I had a tracker fitted into her car. After the first incidence of her car stolen, I fitted a tracker into the new one I bought without her knowledge. Immediately i called the tracking company and they pinpointed the exact location of her car to somewhere in Agege, I was sent an exact coordinates to her location and immediately I set out to Agege.

In other not to raise suspicions i asked the driver to park a few meters from the location which was an Hotel somewhere in Agege, asked him to go into the hotel, gave him the brand and registration number of the car to confirm if it was there and also asked him to take pictures, he came back positive so we waited for 3hrs, after waiting for that long i decided to go into the hotel and found a seat at the bar at a conspicuous angle at which i cld see her when she came out. alas after about an hour more my wife came out with a man, they were both giggling and smiling at each other, walking hand in hand, the man then got into the driver seat of the car i bought and they drove off. All these while i took as much pictures as i could as evidence.

At exactly 8.30pm i got back home, I have had a few hours to think about what i'd seen and the betrayal i felt, so i was in a more calm state, without looking or sounding perturbed I hugged and kissed her and told her we I was taking her to an exotic place. We had dinner and I presented the keys to the BMW to her and also showed her the flight tickets i got to paris, she was ecstatic and over the moon.

We got home and she said she had a slight headache, automatically meant NO SEX!!! Even asked me to get her panadol which i obliged, she drank that and went to bed. After a few minutes i went to join her. I switched off the vibrate and ring button on her phone so it wouldn't wake her up and I sent her all the pictures I took earlier.

The next morning she came down stairs frightened and her eyes heavy with tears. Clutching her phone in her hands like her life depended on it, she tried to say something but as she opened her mouth nothing came out. I said good morning honey, Please go and pack your things and leave my house. I only allowed her go with a bag and nothing more.

The car and all that is in that shop reminds me of her betrayal he said.

As the man finished his story, my mouth was wide agape I jus couldn't bring myself to close it.

Upon leaving the house I saw the BMW X6 in his garage, i wish it was that one he wanted to sell to me at a ridiculous price.... Lol

What would you have done if u were in a similar situation?
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by INTROVERT(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Ok. Whether the story is true or not I don't care but I have an uncle in almost similar circumstances.
Many at times it not just the money cars or trips... it the time spent together, a walk and talk in the park the laughs and so on.

What about the woman's side. Maybe the man has played his own away match. Who knows.

Bottom line is all humans are insatiable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Cutehector(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2015
No time to read fiction
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by pTomz(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2015
wh0 don read am finish??
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
go and baff
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Cutehector(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2015
pTomz:
wh0 don read am finish??
why u no read am? U wey get binoculars
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
If this is TRUE as OP claims, then it must've quite a painful experience for the man.
What I think women want is companionship. You just need to be there for them. The presidents that we know always come back home to meet their wives. No matter the amount of money you have, you just have to find the time. Money is very important too, make it first, but after that Time with her becomes most important. Sad story.
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2015
What do women want? Plenty money? Plenty time and attention? Are these two things mutually exclusive?? Can getting plenty money be balanced with lots of care and attention? Whatever the case, there's no excuse for cheating. If things cannot be talked over, and u can't bear, why not ball out! To express love and still cheat is deception and wickedness!
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Same thing he did. I can't stay with someone I can never trust again.
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
vfactor:
What do women want? Plenty money? Plenty time and attention? Are these two things mutually exclusive?? Can getting plenty money be balanced with lots of care and attention? Whatever the case, there's no excuse for cheating. If things cannot be talked over, and u can't bear, why not ball out! To express love and still cheat I deception and wickedness!

True talk.....
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2015
It's not all about money tho...
Re: What Do Women Want? ( A Thought Provoking Story) by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Fear woman!!

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Who Paid A Guy To Marry Her Hospitalized.. DAILY TRUST / Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? / Watch Out For These 7 Kinds Of Temptations In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.