Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,046 members, 7,852,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? (1221 Views)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Every Rich Man Is Handsome / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by askakim(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
As a gentleman that I am, I have come to discover that most Ladies don't really know their Purpose on earth.. I have a elder female friend who couldn't wait to hustle for a little after nysc because she meet an rich Alhaji who asked her hand for marriage to be his second wife and the lady accepted without getting to know the Alhaji first, now she is regretting an action because the Alhaji sleep around and come home late, my question then his what kind of advice can you give to her if she is your sister or friend?
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by buygala(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
She should use the Alhaji for money ritual before He uses her for same sad

In other news..

Water comes out of my girl's vagina during sex(..... Please what should I do with the water?
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Akkord4gov: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
It a choice!!
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by askakim(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
@jollyjoy.. She really need help, any advice u have really be appreciate... She happens to be an introvert
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by prettyjo(f): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
no
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Afrok(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
If they can become 2nd girlfriend or side chick in d name of love or money, then becoming 2nd wife is BOBO JUICE.

Shit wetin concern me sef, i be woman? Abeg make una no vex i dey pokenose.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nope
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
askakim:
@jollyjoy.. She really need help, any advice u have really be appreciate... She happens to be an introvert
as i said earlier,it her choice to make bt why on earth wil she want to put her head in anoda woman soup?isnt she aware of rivals fights, quarrels and all that? Btw no woman in her right sense would do dat,like seriously the man have oda priorties. Bt it her choice,as for me it a no no,wouldnt want my kids to grow up in such unhealthy environ,the thought of even sharing my man is killing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by DuchessLily(f): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
My advice to her - she should enjoy the food she stup!dly cooked for herself

Was DAT not how d 1st wife was suffering when alhaji was sleeping around with her too, b4 he made her d 2nd wife??

She should suffer d marriage cos more wives and concubines are coming , so her suffering has just began sef. Mtswweeee

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Twaci(f): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
My advice for her - she should enjoy the food she stup!dly cooked for herself

Was DAT not how d 1st wife was suffering when alhaji was sleeping around with her too, b4 her made her d 2nd wife??

She should suffer d marriage cos more wives and concubines are coming , so her suffering has just began sef. Mtswweeee
Though this sounds a bit harsh, I totally agree with her.

That's Karma for u....things really do come around.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by askakim(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Can she file a divorce case cos she I pity her condition self?
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by PunkyOh(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rich or poor, I don't care. I know I'm too jealous for that sort of arrangement, so no way. It'd be too painful & might make me miserable + snappy. Hubby would never have a day of peace lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by buzquet(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nigeria ladies can do anything for money. They can even exchange their private part 4 money.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by askakim(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
@punkyoh, if she is your friend, what advice will u gv her?
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by PunkyOh(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
askakim:
@punkyoh, if she is your friend, what advice will u gv her?

Well, if she thinks she's built for it then by all means, she can go ahead & go share a husband with someone else. I mean, really, what can you say? They're adults after all.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Polygamy in the 21st century,ko jo.

That's suicide
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
My advice to her - she should enjoy the food she stup!dly cooked for herself

Was DAT not how d 1st wife was suffering when alhaji was sleeping around with her too, b4 he made her d 2nd wife??

I couldn't agree more. Marriage is already hard with just 1 husband and wife now you want to add more drama. To each their own but I could never ever do it. I would rather remain unmarried then become a second wife. Peace of mind is something that is very important to me.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by iduzebaba(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
girls and money are inseparable na
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by beautycrush24(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Y should she b a 2nd wife when she can b a side chick? undecided
Isnt d latter better?
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by askakim(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
One thing I have come to discover in my little years on earth is that most ladies want already made men, they lack personal vision for themselves.. Now I think she want to file a divorce case now after three years in the marriage
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by emilyone(f): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Does she have any issue yet for the alhaji?
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2015
One question!

@Op, you seem so concerned!
Are you 'lashing' this lady who's unhappily married to oga Alhaji
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by askakim(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2015
@houseofglamour.. I am not lashing her, am only trying to b honest cos I remembered ds hasty attitude that she will get married to a rich man @ a must, I know wonder why she is hating it now..@emilyone. She has a 1yr old gal with her, @least, she has an asset to hold on..
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by ksbusari(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2015
There r two questions here. First is 'can u become a second wife to a rich Man'? I can bet it wit u 65.234567 of our ladies can. And d second is to advise a lady which i dont knw wot to say. Bt i can only say she is into it already and pay d price for being a gold digger.
Re: Ladies, Be Sincere Can You Become A Second Wife To A Rich Man? by askakim(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
@ksbuhari, what advice will u give her if she is your blood sister?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For These 7 Kinds Of Temptations In Your Relationship / Pregnant Woman Kills Herself After Finding Her Husband Having Sex With Her Mum / Can You Allow Your Friend To Bring A Girl To Sleep With In Your Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.