Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074501 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2015
lucky032:

I don't mean those going for study buh hussling

But the topic of discussion was about students not those "hussling", you contributed without knowing the actual topic of discuss

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
meddybrown:
Pls how do I arrange my documents
My autobiography
Letter of intent
Statement of account from sponsor
I.D card of sponsor
Letter of employment of sponsor
Last promotion letter of sponsor
Certificate of busines of sponsored
Letter of contract awarded to the sponpor's company
sponsor letter
Acceptance letter, police clearance, my neco certificat, TOEFL result, cert of birth, certificate related to the course I am going for and pictures of the work have done. Going for a school of makeup
shocked It is well. *Makes cross sign considering documents I submitted*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yinkaorry(f): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
hi guys. i already applied to centennial college for my masters program. do i need International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS) for my transcripts to be evaluated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:21am On Jul 03, 2015
@Dbaba & @pyroxene my fellow Niagara mates how far ur application?? I pray you guys and everyother expecting medical call will get it soon.. amen

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by justwise(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
lucky032:

I don't mean those going for study buh hussling

Wrong thread then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2015
yinkaorry:
hi guys. i already applied to centennial college for my masters program. do i need International Credential Assessment Service (ICAS) for my transcripts to be evaluated

just scan and send ur transcripts and ssce results to the international department email u don't need ICAS evaluation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2015
lucky032:

What of filling form is it going to be online when applying via paper?

No ooo... Just print out the necessary forms and questionnaire and fill it since is via paper route. You don't need to fill anything online.... Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dbabba: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2015
kennykentipsy:
@Dbaba & @pyroxene my fellow Niagara mates how far ur application?? I pray you guys and everyother expecting medical call will get it soon.. amen

Thanks for your concern o. My application is now in the 8th week, yet no news but still hopeful for the best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2015
dbabba:

Thanks for your concern o. My application is now in the 8th week, yet no news but still hopeful for the best

good news soon bro... hope u tracking it??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2015
dbabba:

My dear,I wonder wat is happening,online route.looks like nothing is happening.my skool opens 13august.God help us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Pls house,pls help Thank God ooo.....the medical mail jus dropped jus now ooo...am so happy...thanks to all that put me thru ooo...God is faithful ooo.....pls which hospital wld i use....@team 12,tnuola,all d gurus pls talk me.

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
teana4040:
Pls house,pls help Thank God ooo.....the medical mail jus dropped jus now ooo...am so happy...thanks to all that put me thru ooo...God is faithful ooo.....pls which hospital wld i use....@team 12,tnuola,all d gurus pls talk me.
congrats Pls wen did U apply nd wat route ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2015
senarthor:

No ooo... Just print out the necessary forms and questionnaire and fill it since is via paper route. You don't need to fill anything online.... Goodluck
Pls where can I get the questionaire to download? I was able to get only that of document checklist and others...I want to reapply with paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2015
teana4040:

congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
teana4040:

Congrats dear. I see you applied with paper route. Pls did you download the questionairre? Did you also submit the schedule 1 form for paper route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
loladeoye:

Pls where can I get the questionaire to download? I was able to get only that of document checklist and others...I want to reapply with paper route.
sorry Abt your delay.shey Ur heading to U of S too.i advice u pay part school fees.before Ur reapply again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by senarthor(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2015
loladeoye:

Download them from the CiC.gc.ca site.... Just search for the forms you want and click on it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by yinkaorry(f): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
thanks. i just did now. a quick question again . do i need to make tuition deposit once offer letter has been given. what percentage of deposit will it be.
kennykentipsy:

just scan and send ur transcripts and ssce results to the international department email u don't need ICAS evaluation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Gu2015:
sorry Abt your delay.shey Ur heading to U of S too.i advice u pay part school fees.before Ur reapply again.

Yes sure. I will chat you up now. I spoke to zattiezat already. I am sorry i havent been in touch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2015
senarthor:

Download them from the CiC.gc.ca site.... Just search for the forms you want and click on it

Yes everything is ready. i cant seem to find that questionaire...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks to everyone for yesterday..You guys are the best. I really appreciate all your comments and I will reapply next week.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Ifeco1: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=loladeoye post=35433674]
Congrats dear. I see you applied with paper route. Pls did you download the questionairre? Did you also submit the schedule 1 form for paper route?

You can send pm. I will send the questionnaire to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2015
i jus tracked my application and it said my processed passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office Accra. yesterday does it mean my passport is readying for collection

@hayqinsbFX @Gods1son & co pls answer question abeg oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by herkenorlar: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
I applied for a post secondary diploma prog (2yrs), personal asset n financial status n some few things but I think the asset thing n my kind of prog were the determinants
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by loladeoye: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=Ifeco1 post=35433970][/quote]

Thanks and I have done it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Oseni007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
loladeoye:

.I v pasted the link under my signature,it is titled"Draft Questionaire doc"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
I applied on the 19th of May, did biometrics on 20th of may...via paper...which of hospitals in Lagos wld be faster oo

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
All glory and honour to the Almighty
I just got my medical mail after almost 8 weeks!
My application was simple but had complex elements. I just put it all in God's hands!
God bless all the contributors on this forum.

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mizIvy(f): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
yinkaorry:

My dear if u r going to centennial collage then it's PGD not masters o. So u don't make such mistake in your SOP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dbabba: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennykentipsy:

good news soon bro... hope u tracking it??

Yes I am and it says still processing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Look up to God for directionns.

You never shared your program of study, You never shared your docs, just the reasons for your delay
Don't you want others learn?

loladeoye:

Thanks and I have done it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Congratulations.
When did you apply?
Kindly share your documents?
TheBae:
All glory and honour to the Almighty
I just got my medical mail after almost 8 weeks!
My application was simple but had complex elements. I just put it all in God's hands!
God bless all the contributors on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.