Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1076087 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Any news yet from your cousins...

Just got info from my couz, they dulled both of them Lmfao. They will submitt uk visa app on Monday. Applied online may 8, dulled today.
Still waiting to hear from the last person.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
SeraSera:

Thanks. Replied.
Thanks. I have replied u back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
mevisbleek:

Just got info from my couz, they dulled both of them Lmfao. They will submitt uk visa app on Monday. Applied online may 8, dulled today.
Still waiting to hear from the last person.
O sorry, they can still re apply,if the reason for denial can be tackle, I will suggest you list out the reason,and maybe the house can discuss on it. Let them also gives thanks to God....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba2015:

Thanks. I have replied u back.

Seen and replied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kfrosh: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Today makes my app 6th week yet no news #TeamHopeful doh but i would like to know where i can Track my application. i submitted Online and cant seem to find any link in which i can track it on my portal/page. Any tips will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba2015:

O sorry, they can still re apply,if the reason for denial can be tackle, I will suggest you list out the reason,and maybe the house can discuss on it. Let them also gives thanks to God....

Family ties in canada and country of residence = all their siblings reside in naija

Current employment status= they ain't working

Personal asset and financial status= biological parents sponsoring with over 20m closing balance.

Re-applying is an awesome idea but I've advised them do go with the uk cos they got admission as plan B. I don chop enough shouting and insult my ear don full. No be me be VO na. Lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Still praying...got med call today...applied june 5....

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=mevisbleek post=35441650]

Family ties in canada and country of residence = all their siblings reside in naija

Personal asset and financial status= biological parents sponsoring with over 20m closing balance.

Re-applying is an awesome idea but I've advised them do go with the uk cos they got admission as plan B. I don chop enough shouting and insult my ear don full. No be me be VO na. Lol[/quote
All this can be solve, which you know,and u personally have help alot off people here, do they use the same Accounts for the two applications, and what course are they going for. What is there age, Are they working presently now, when did they finish there undergraduate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=omooba2015 post=35442114][/quote]
All this can be solve, which you know,and u personally have help alot off people here, do they use the same Accounts for the two applications, and what course are they going for. What is there age, Are they working presently now, when did they finish there undergraduate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
mevisbleek:

Re-applying is an awesome idea but I've advised them do go with the uk cos they got admission as plan B. I don chop enough shouting and insult my ear don full. No be me be VO na. Lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
Congratulations.... O ya na, God is good, pls kindly lists out the documents you submitted,so that others can use it to tackle thirds. Cheers !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
SeraSera:

Thanks. Replied.
I have sent you another ...reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba2015:

Yea I know that it can be solved. One energy asset management in sait but has a law masters, she no wan do phd cos her head no carry am lol

Second na business but just has an undergrad. I will post their doc in a second make I go bath enter office
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
my passport was dispatched yesterday does that mean it ready for collection ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
I think i need to come and spend some time on this thread oh, people are already chopping visa and i MUST chop gala . . .

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by sholay2011(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
ahyotomiwa:
Wow! Congrats. That's less than a month!

Paper or online?

And pls list your documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by parisbluefox: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
OGA Fhemmy, longest time, happy belated Canada day sir and thanks for everything you , BOSS Siga, Chrigo, MissBon and Slimdel did for me through this thread. My being in Canada today is as a result of your selflessness. May God continue to bless you.

Fhemmmy:
I think i need to some and spend some time on this thread oh, people are already chopping visa and i MUST chop gala . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Royalkid: 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good day house,

I am one of so many other silent members of this wonderful forum. Its funny how this is m 1st post even though i have followed from part 6. To be very honest , after reading over a thousands of pages i had no questions. From getting my admission to getting medical call today, I got everything i needed on this platform ( I decided to say that because of people that want to travel for master's but will come and ask "which school in Canada offers Msc. Finance" lol).

My sincere appreciation to everyone who has made a post on this thread (part 6 in particular), your questions and answers (structured/unstructured) provided valuable insight to certain matters and I implore all newbie to take time out to read some of those pages like I did.

Big ups to all the gurus that came through from @pchax@mrnilobrawn@mevisbleek,@onyeoma@standupguy@justwise@Tnuola to new guys @team12@serasera@kfrosh can’t mention all. But I really appreciate. God bless.

Applied 19th May, Paper route, Med. 03rd July.

11 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennykentipsy:
my passport was dispatched yesterday does that mean it ready for collection ?

kenny pls reply....sent u a mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DENNYFLEX001: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello House,
My younger sister got admission at UVIC and I need the guys in the house to help me list the sponsor document (including company documents)or direct me to the page. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by ahyotomiwa: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by tnuola(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (FALL -SEPT 2015)

1.. CruzAj: April 24, NSCC, Pgd, paper TRV
2. kol1234: April 30, U of Alberta, Msc online TRV
3. Gods1son: April 30, Conestoga, PGD, paper TRV
4. Sera Sera : April 30, uni, MSC TRV
5. Chubbybarbie: April 31, york uni Msc Online MEDICALS
6 Chop33: May 1, BSC , Online TRV
7. nigeriannewbie: May 5, U of Ottawa, PGD, paper TRV
8. Aretheytheron: May 5, KPU PGD Online TRV
9. Chars1289: May 5, Online
TRV
10. berexio1: May 7, university of waterloo, Meng, online
11. Graphical: May 8, MUN , M.ED, Online
12. Joeyf: May 11, NSCC, DIP,Online
13. Edoblakky: May 12, U of C, MSC paper TRV
14. Kennykentipsy: May 12, Niagara, PGD, paper TRV
15. Dbaba: May12, Niagra, PGD, Online
16. airhunde : May 12, Centennial, PGD, paper delayed
17. mizIvy: May 13, fanshawe, PGD Paper TRV
18. Taike: May 14, U of T, PhD, Online
19. zattiezat: May 15 ,U of S, Msc, paper
TRV
20. Team12: May 15, UofW, Masters, Online TRV
21. opeyemi8 : May 19, Algonquin , PGD, online
22. edogasz : May 19 (upfront Medicals) Centennial. PDG, paper
23.pcachuks fam1: May20 NBCC DIP, online
24. pyroxene: May 21, Niagra, pgd, paper
25. samade001: May 21, ottawa, masters, paper
25a. Kenenbcc: May 21, NBCC, PGD, paper
26. kfrosh: May22, fanshawe, PGD, Online
26a. Herkenorlar: May22, Cambrian, PGD, paper
27. Gu2015: May 24 Upfront medicals.Uni of Sask,Mph,Online
28.. Lolly1204: May 28th, Conestoga,PGD, Online
28a. Funmi14: May 25, Dalhouse, MHA, paper MEDICALS
29. easyxtan: Jun 1, Vancouver Island Uni MBA Online
30. pcachuks fam2: Jun1, Conestoga PDG online
31. midnightinParis: jun 4, U of M, MSC Online
32. David2: jun 4, Conestoga, PDG paper
33. fraque192: jun 4, Selkirk , Diploma Paper
34. Ahyotomiwa: Jun 5, U of R, M.A.SC Paper MEDICALS
35. Richcasey: Jun 5, Conestoga PDG Online
36. Justicia: Jun 7, York Uni Msc (LL.M) Online
37. JohnsonIyere: Jun 8, Lambton, PDG Paper
38. Jessicajessa: Jun8, Seneca, PDG Online
38a. bosypumpin: Jun 12, U of M (LL.M) ; Online
39 Crich: Jun 13, U of R, Madmin online
40. AriseOcompatrot: Jun 13, U of V, PG, Online
41. 7teen: jun 15 U of R, M.ASC online
42. TempusQ: June 26, Humber, PGC, Paper Route

If you have admission and have applied for TRV Please provide the following information :
**Submission date
**Institution
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper **level of study.
BEST WISHES

UPDATED[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Royalkid:
Good day house,

I am one of so many other silent members of this wonderful forum. Its funny how this is m 1st post even though i have followed from part 6. To be very honest , after reading over a thousands of pages i had no questions. From getting my admission to getting medical call today, I got everything i needed on this platform ( I decided to say that because of people that want to travel for master's but will come and ask "which school in Canada offers Msc. Finance" lol).

My sincere appreciation to everyone who has made a post on this thread (part 6 in particular), your questions and answers (structured/unstructured) provided valuable insight to certain matters and I implore all newbie to take time out to read some of those pages like I did.

Big ups to all the gurus that came through from @pchax@mrnilobrawn@mevisbleek,@onyeoma@standupguy@justwise@Tnuola to new guys @team12@serasera@kfrosh can’t mention all. But I really appreciate. God bless.

Applied 19th May, Paper route, Med. 03rd July.

Congratulations.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by meddybrown: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls how do I arrange my documents
My autobiography
Letter of intent
Statement of account from sponsor
I.D card of sponsor
Letter of employment of sponsor
Last promotion letter of sponsor
Certificate of busines of sponsored
Letter of contract awarded to the sponpor's company
sponsor letter
Acceptance letter, police clearance, my neco certificat, TOEFL result, cert of birth, certificate related to the course I am going for and pictures of the work have done. Going for a school of makeup
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by SeraSera(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
meddybrown:
Pls how do I arrange my documents
My autobiography
Letter of intent
Statement of account from sponsor
I.D card of sponsor
Letter of employment of sponsor
Last promotion letter of sponsor
Certificate of busines of sponsored
Letter of contract awarded to the sponpor's company
sponsor letter
Acceptance letter, police clearance, my neco certificat, TOEFL result, cert of birth, certificate related to the course I am going for and pictures of the work have done. Going for a school of makeup

Are you submitting online or paper?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
quote author=hayqinsbFX post=35439884]Congratulatins again...
Really simple...
No personal documents...In form of employment etal..
I guess u just graduated or just concluded nysc[/quote]

I graduated in 2014, I'm a Batch C corp member
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
I was scared cos my sponsor moved most of the money from his account. Also, no SOP, no CAC documents, and no employment or NYSC posting letter.

mevisbleek:

Congrats. I did not see the convoluted elements in your app. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yes I did, sorry I forgot to add that. I paid full tuition. I'm going for Master of Public Relations.
omooba2015:

What course are u going for, and do you make any part payment .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
No its not.
Waiit for 5days.....ull get a mail to come collect it...
kennykentipsy:
i jus tracked my application and it said my processed
passport has been dispatched from Canada visa office
Accra. yesterday does it mean my passport is readying
for collection
@hayqinsbFX @Gods1son & co pls answer question abeg
oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by mevisbleek: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheBae:
I was scared cos my sponsor moved most of the money from his account. Also, no CIC documents, and no employment or NYSC posting letter.

Oh now I see smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by TheBae: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
I got my mail after 7 and half weeks. The wait was looonngggg but the HBP isn't worth it. Just be patient. God's got you.

kfrosh:
Today makes my app 6th week yet no news #TeamHopeful doh but i would like to know where i can Track my application. i submitted Online and cant seem to find any link in which i can track it on my portal/page. Any tips will be appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
parisbluefox:
OGA Fhemmy, longest time, happy belated Canada day sir and thanks for everything you , BOSS Siga, Chrigo, MissBon and Slimdel did for me through this thread. My being in Canada today is as a result of your selflessness. May God continue to bless you.

Oga at the top , , , , Welcome to Canada and i pray that you will fulfil destiny here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.