Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 8 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (1074276 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by rolandy22: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by rolandy22: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by rolandy22: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
where you submitted it?
DMX0606:
I just got this message: Visa application, tracking ID No.20*******– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 08/07/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. When can I go for my documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
miss taike....i dey wait for this people ontop your case o...
they should free you na......
havent they seen phd after bsc before ni...

it will surely end in praise
Taike:
Congratulations! @deedee0
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Jaydee1985: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gods1son:
I see some re-application being successful but in all "your faith shall make you whole" I love..........35423395]
. Pls house advice needed . I submitted my tourist visa application at vfs 20th of May and slready book ticket to travel 13th of July .submited my landed document and street naming document .bank statement with 3million my wife 900 k and we both going for honeymoon.sent marriage certificate and wedding pics with .pls house why the delay ? Been to China and dubia for travel history but wife passport is Virgin .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Taike: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
miss taike....i dey wait for this people ontop your case o...
they should free you na......
havent they seen phd after bsc before ni...

it will surely end in praise

Lol! I dunno for them o! I'm really hopeful sha. At least they've started answering May applicants.

Thanks bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by vinegar: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jaydee1985:
. Pls house advice needed . I submitted my tourist visa application at vfs 20th of May and slready book ticket to travel 13th of July .submited my landed document and street naming document .bank statement with 3million my wife 900 k and we both going for honeymoon.sent marriage certificate and wedding pics with .pls house why the delay ? Been to China and dubia for travel history but wife passport is Virgin .

You are only advised to book a ticket after ur visa application has been approved....u dey vex o.....maybe u shud try sending them a mail...20th May is a long time ago...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
yeah..im certain of your testimony
Taike:

Lol! I dunno for them o! I'm really hopeful sha. At least they've started answering May applicants.

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by adeyemidare(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Team16:

You are welcome. Na wa for Canadian schools n supervisor issues, God will help us. Please, what's your research interest and course, if it's chem/mat eng. And your research interest is oil sands related maybe you should try Dr. Zenghe Xu. He has a topic already, so maybe you try adjusting your research interest to his. I've not applied for admission yet, I want to secure a supervisor first b4 I'll do anything. I wasted alot of money in apps fee for USA schools last year, so am being cautious. Also, try sending to as many professors as possible, you don't know who might like your write up. I call it write up cos it's not your interest just that you want to please them with it, get a supervisor and get in. A kind of spraying your seeds in the farm, some may germinate and some may die but your prayer is for 1 to survive. Try it n it might work. My little contribution o. It can be ignored.

Hello, like to enlighten me on how you wasted money on app to US ?cos i dey contemplate between Canada, US and Australia.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by kennykentipsy: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
vinegar:

You don't need a UK visa to transit through London....u only wait at the airport for your connecting flight...my sis uses British Airways to US all the time and it passes through London Heathrow...even after her UK visa expired...she din need a visa to transit through UK...

As long as u don't plan to enter d country by crossing immigration, u don't need a visa...

oh thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Online remains the best option for Upfront Medicals. That way, you know what your fate is at every stage.

hayqinsbFX:
That is still the greatest mystery here...

Until you recieve your passport you can't know for sure since u didn't recieve an approval mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Team12: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
So happy for you. Congratulations!!! Since you have called the hospital, that's the first step (hope you gave them your UMI number?), but ensure you call again today to be sure they have sent it. Mine was sent in less than 30 mins after I called them.

deedee0:
Great is thy Faithfulness! Oh Lord my Father!
Singing praise to the Lord! Singing Halleluyah (The wait was not rosy, so I'm NOT SORRY for turning the thread to Church..Lool)

Going for Masters of Public Health, Fall 2015.
Simon Fraser University, British Columbia
Upfront med: Apr 29 at Consultant Practice Ikoyi
App submitted: Online-May 12
Biometric: May 13
I just received a mail for medical examination.
But I did upfront med.. So I've to call the hospital to send my result to CIC
@Team12 Please how did u go about it
I will list my documents soon, need to calm dwn frst cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gu2015:
congrats Pls wat was Ur first degree.
Microbiology
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Taike:
Congratulations! @deedee0
Thank you! You and @dbabba next...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Team12:
So happy for you. Congratulations!!! Since you have called the hospital, that's the first step (hope you gave them your UMI number?), but ensure you call again today to be sure they have sent it. Mine was sent in less than 30 mins after I called them.

The VO herself.. Thank u oo!
Yes, I was asked to call back in 30 minutes..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
deedee0:

The VO herself.. Thank u oo!
Yes, I was asked to call back in 30 minutes..
Kool also going for MPH at U of S.Hv my first degree in Nursing.Prayfully waiting for CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Crich(f): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
deedee0:

Microbiology
Congrats, my fellow Microbiologist. Although, over the years, I changed my career course.
Thank God your app has been approved. Praise God.
Your song makes me feel you might just change course like I did, n become a G.O. Lol!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Congratulations Deedee0
More gudnews to flow hopefully.
59days no be beans o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by hayqinsbFX: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
maybe
if you look at it that way.
i just dnt fancy the whole pp request thing....

Team12:
Online remains the best option for Upfront Medicals. That way, you know what your fate is at every stage.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by dedicateDD: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
DAY 2.. .. of 23 days
biometic done
upfront medical done and e- medical report submitted online
sept intake.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
adeomopo:
I am a silent reader. Applied for TRV 12th June via paper route (2nd time applicant )and got my medical email today.

My 1st application was well packaged. I logged into mycic everyday, prayed and fasted and I still got refused. This 2nd app is a miracle, I used scanned copies of most of my sponsor's document and did not notarize any of them, no intro letter from my office, nothing excellent in my personal salary account, no letter of explanation but I still got favoured. I submitted the application and partially forgot about it while working harder than normal.

Documents submitted

Application forms
Intro letter from sponsor's employer
Sponsor's acc statements-totalling about £10k and some Naira account.
Sponsor's payslips
Sponsor's investment certificate
Sponsor's landed properties
My employment letter
Personal payslips
2 account statements with about 200, 000
Work id
RSA statement
Educational certificates
Acceptance letter
Transcript
Tution payment reciept
Birth certificate

Finally, I sumitted a 1 page letter addressing reasons for previous denial and referred VO to evidence to negate what the VO previously stated. I didn't even say that I was going to return to nigeria. I wrote that I was going to study further for an MBA and that was all. No further story

For everyone who experienced delay, don't give up and don't stop living your life, God makes things beautiful in his own time..just believe.

@ Justicia, congrats. You have been around for a while too, it's good to read the good news. God bless.

I sent u P.M

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Madam @Team12 I called Consultants Practice back and I was told my med result was sent to CIC on May 3rd. Went through your posts and I saw that you sent an email to accraimmigration. I just did and I got an automated response.
Do I need to ask Consultant to re-send the result?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by montrealer: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
It depends, if your husband is a permanent resident (PR) or citizen, he doesn't need a transit visa. From my experience, students need transit visas to travel through UK. So @kennytipsy, I'll advise you to check well with the airline before booking the ticket.

bimbofela:

No you don't have to. My husband travels with British airways n stops @ Heathrow for about 4- 5 hours before heading to Toronto. I have never seen a UK visa in his passport b4.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by deedee0: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Crich:

Congrats, my fellow Microbiologist. Although, over the years, I changed my career course.
Thank God your app has been approved. Praise God.
Your song makes me feel you might just change course like I did, n become a G.O. Lol!
MCB wink Thank you
Lool... That song became an anthem!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Omonjoe(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
congratulations
deedee0:
Great is thy Faithfulness! Oh Lord my Father!
Singing praise to the Lord! Singing Halleluyah (The wait was not rosy, so I'm NOT SORRY for turning the thread to Church..Lool)

Going for Masters of Public Health, Fall 2015.
Simon Fraser University, British Columbia
Upfront med: Apr 29 at Consultant Practice Ikoyi
App submitted: Online-May 12
Biometric: May 13
I just received a mail for medical examination.
But I did upfront med.. So I've to call the hospital to send my result to CIC
@Team12 Please how did u go about it
I will list my documents soon, need to calm dwn frst cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by omooba2015(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
kennykentipsy:
submitted may 12
biometrics may 12
medical mail dropped june 22
medical done June 24
study permit approved june 30
passport request june 6
passport received june 7

APPLICATION CLOSED JUNE 7

Just don't know how to thank God and you guys on nairaland. people don't like helping one another some of my course mates are in Canada and they refused to put me thru not until Google referred me here.

I found different set of Nigerians here who are ready and willing to help. God bless u all.

to those expecting medical mails by the special grace of God your TRV is around already no space for delay on here.

once again thank y'all and God bless
congratulations.... All glory be to God..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by DMX0606: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
How many days do one need to wait to pick the documents.
hayqinsbFX:
It. Is well.
In ur same position last month..
Go pick your documents with positivity...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by funmi14: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gu2015:
Kool also going for MPH at U of S.Hv my first degree in Nursing.Prayfully waiting for CIC.

Hi,
Congrats on ur app. Too. Pls u PM, do u have any plan of NNAS while schooling and co. Same degree mate!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by Gu2015: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
funmi14:

Hi,
Congrats on ur app. Too. Pls u PM, do u have any plan of NNAS while schooling and co. Same degree mate!!!
sure bt want to get Dere first.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 8 by bosypumpin: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
adeomopo, yaaaay, congratz ooo. i pray I get called for my medicals today tooooo o. June 12 sontin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (401)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.